CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being English

Penny Farthing

On 16/04/2019 at 15:25, Frank said:

The kids are out this weekend and Babs is doing a leg of lamb on Sunday.

Fancy bringing the MG up the A11 and going two's up on her arsehole? Happy to stand you a few pre-coitus pints in The White Horse to calm your nerves.

We still lead the way in piss taking, had a bloke move in next door but one to me last week. After going through the obligatory introductions I walked away feeling we had crossed paths before. Then it struck me he's a dead ringer for Roland Browning from Grange Hill. For the last couple of days I've been quoting lines such as 'i just want to help you Row-land'. He's just told me to fuck of!

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

We still lead the way in piss taking, had a bloke move in next door but one to me last week. After going through the obligatory introductions I walked away feeling we had crossed paths before. Then it struck me he's a dead ringer for Roland Browning from Grange Hill. For the last couple of days I've been quoting lines such as 'i just want to help you Row-land'. He's just told me to fuck of!

We had a train driver who was a dead ringer for Roland Rat  he was more of a mouse in character though.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Has this cunt invented a really good paper aeroplane?

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I remember correctly, the Doctor in question is a woman of African origin. A catastrophic medical mishap is more of a likelihood than a forlorn hope.

He needs to face up to the fact that it’s time for him to be recycled