CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prosecution of Solider F and the BBC

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Again regurgitated...... any thoughts of your own? 

Nothing your minuscule intellect could comprehend.  

I save the good stuff for those who are actually relevant.  You don't even make it to the start.  Now, be a good lad and fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The irony is lost on you with regard to tedious, as for a racist stereotype of black people eating watermelon,  that’s says more about you....moron. 

You tell the cunt. It's common knowledge that you darkies only eat warty-melon after chicken and waffles.

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Nothing your minuscule intellect could comprehend.  

I save the good stuff for those who are actually relevant.  You don't even make it to the start.  Now, be a good lad and fuck off.

Show me the good stuff wiz, your like to post ratio says it all......

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You tell the cunt. It's common knowledge that you darkies only eat warty-melon after chicken and waffles.

It’s a cultural thing, like committing crime, murder and claiming racism at every opportunity if promotion or any life obstacle is placed in my way....

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Show me the good stuff wiz, your like to post ratio says it all......

Says a complete dullard always obsessed with the like to post ratio.  I could argue that had you not spent so much time in the cooler, your PTL would be lower, because you weren't allowed to post your nonsensical drivel.  But I digress....your simple view is irrelevant.

Just now, Eddie said:

It’s a cultural thing, like committing crime, murder and claiming racism at every opportunity if promotion or any life obstacle is placed in my way....

You should also be financially compensated, just in case one of your ancestors had to row a boat in 1825. You must still be suffering.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Says a complete dullard always obsessed with the like to post ratio.  I could argue that had you not spent so much time in the cooler, your PTL would be lower, because you weren't allowed to post your nonsensical drivel.  But I digress....your simple view is irrelevant.

I rest my case your honour.....

Guest Wizardsleeve

A little something just for you....sleep well!

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eddie said:

Obviously a racist incident, what is your point? 

It took you that long to come up with that pile of shit response?  You disappoint on so many levels Eddie!  Before you make yet another irony lost comment....the expectation is higher on you, than it is for myself.  Let that sink in, you worthless, oxygen wasting mong.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It took you that long to come up with that pile of shit response?  You disappoint on so many levels Eddie!  Before you make yet another irony lost comment....the expectation is higher on you, than it is for myself.  Let that sink in, you worthless, oxygen wasting mong.  

Consistent if nothing else....

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should also be financially compensated, just in case one of your ancestors had to row a boat in 1825. You must still be suffering.

Think about poor old Ratty and Mole. A hairy brown cunt and a velvety black bastard, forced to row along the river since 1936. Where there's blame there's a claim, and if I was in charge of the estate of Kenneth Grahame I'd have the suits on standby.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Consistent if nothing else....

As opposed to your plain NOTHING.  There was a day here at CC, where the trolls had stamina and even a little humour to offer.  You bring nothing to this place.  Your instant arse hurt eye bawling is pathetic.  

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Think about poor old Ratty and Mole. A hairy brown cunt and a velvety black bastard, forced to row along the river since 1936. Where there's blame there's a claim, and if I was in charge of the estate of Kenneth Grahame I'd have the suits on standby.

Fuck knows what became of the 'Biggles' stories by Capt' W.E. Johns. Fucking brilliant stuff for a 9 year old. 

'Biggles chuckled to himself, as he skilfully nosed the aircraft toward the desert floor, strafing the swarthy heathens with the twin Vickers machine guns, scuffing the sand with the undercarriage, to cheekily light a Craven-A from the sleeve of a burning Bedouin'

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck knows what became of the 'Biggles' stories by Capt' W.E. Johns. Fucking brilliant stuff for a 9 year old. 

'Biggles chuckled to himself, as he skilfully nosed the aircraft toward the desert floor, strafing the swarthy heathens with the twin Vickers machine guns, scuffing the sand with the undercarriage, to cheekily light a Craven-A from the sleeve of a burning Bedouin'

It was a story about a white, heterosexual man saving the day. Despite his dubious name which heavily indicates that he was probably a raging queer, it's not the done thing to have that sort of demograohic as a hero.

The only people allowed to be saviours nowadays are fat women, virulent homosexuals, cunts with cerebral palsy and Malala Yousafzai. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was a story about a white, heterosexual man saving the day. Despite his dubious name which heavily indicates that he was probably a raging queer, it's not the done thing to have that sort of demograohic as a hero.

The only people allowed to be saviours nowadays are fat women, virulent homosexuals, cunts with cerebral palsy and Malala Yousafzai. 

Now I understand the point of the Ghostbusters remake.

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

As opposed to your plain NOTHING.  There was a day here at CC, where the trolls had stamina and even a little humour to offer.  You bring nothing to this place.  Your instant arse hurt eye bawling is pathetic.  

Rather bring nothing than your offer of tedium at every opportunity, do you have another medium of wit you can can try as the like to post ratio Demonstrates your beige persona? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now I understand the point of the Ghostbusters remake.

The original Ghostbusters was suspect of poofery, but the remake was ghastly.  I have often concluded that Stantz and Venckman traumatized Spengler in his bed at night.  I have fought with every ounce of strength I have to avoid any such considerations on the remake. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eddie said:

Rather bring nothing than your offer of tedium at every opportunity, do you have another medium of wit or populous than the like to post ratio you can offer up to explain your beige persona? 

blah, blah blah...yet another PTL ratio justification for wasting your life here.  Sit down.  Shut up.  Don't speak unless spoken to.

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

blah, blah blah...yet another PTL ratio justification for wasting your life here.  Sit down.  Shut up.  Don't speak unless spoken to.

You spend far more time on here than me, hence you post amount, take your own advice.... mong. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You spend far more time on here than me, hence you post amount, take your own advice.... mong. 

I've never been banned...is that the point to your fucking idiotic response?  I've been a member of this board since before you stole your first bicycle.

You don't count.  Log out again, this time don't come back, dullard!  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've never been banned...is that the point to your fucking idiotic response?  I've been a member of this board since before you stole your first bicycle.

You don't count.  Log out again, this time don't come back, dullard!  

Proof of proof required of how dull you are....

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Proof of proof required of how dull you are....

Another biting retort.  How did you ever convince yourself you would fit in here?