CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prosecution of Solider F and the BBC

Eddie

4 minutes ago, The Guard said:

UDA

How’s your latest posting at 99p Land going? Seen any action yet? I bet it feels good to be back in uniform, especially after that ‘misunderstanding’ in the gents that ended your Salvation Army career.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How’s your latest posting at 99p Land going? Seen any action yet? I bet it feels good to be back in uniform, especially after that ‘misunderstanding’ in the gents that ended your Salvation Army career.

Sorry Willy but I can't help but think of you as being like those silly (often brave) cunts that set off to fight for isis and a cause that is long lost and belongs to the past.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t you mean ‘The men behind the bushes’?

Im starting to like you billy baby..im withdrawing my offer to the roops to buy her an irish coffee next time shes in Dublin negotiating some big mega bizniz deal . ill stand you a few pints of plain..id recommend darkie kellys ..good trad n good pints seven nights a week.

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Guard said:

So what the fuck are you?

Loyalist from Bangor Co. Down. Old man was in the ‘Skins’ Older Brother was in the Royal Irish Rangers and I was briefly in an English Regiment as a young man. The whole NI farce since the “Peace process” is the main reason I do not normally get involved in Ulster talk as most people on the mainland do not have the slightest idea of Irish politics, so it’s usually the best idea not to even bother talking about the subject.

• Like 1

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Im starting to like you billy baby..im withdrawing my offer to the roops to buy her an irish coffee next time shes in Dublin negotiating some big mega bizniz deal . ill stand you a few pints of plain..id recommend darkie kellys ..good trad n good pints seven nights a week.

Panzbaby 

Sounds good to me mate. Dublin is one of my favourite places. Pricey as fuck but always good craic

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Loyalist from Bangor Co. Down. Old man was in the ‘Skins’ Older Brother was in the Royal Irish Rangers and I was briefly in an English Regiment as a young man. The whole NI farce since the “Peace process” is the main reason I do not normally get involved in Ulster talk as most people on the mainland do not have the slightest idea of Irish politics, so it’s usually the best idea not to even bother talking about the subject.

Probably the same here.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sounds good to me mate. Dublin is one of my favourite places. Pricey as fuck but always good craic

Liverpool is one of my favourite places .. there are many grand and beautiful buildings but it does not mean that I like scousers. TBH real liverpudlians are ok .. it the fucking plastic scousers who are real cunts.

3 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Why agree, that gets too lovey dovey .. too many on here are creeping up each other rectums .. I admire Judge, Old Scote and Frank because they take no prisoners.

And ‘admiring’ is not the same as  wanking furiously over pictures of those three 

1 minute ago, The Guard said:

That might no be very long. What are your honest thoughts regarding the UK leaving the European Union? Lost cause or not for example?

I am all for leaving but I fear the ship has sailed. Our magnificent MPs have done a sterling job of convincing themselves that while publicly stating that they are democrats and respect the 2016 result, privately most of them have done everything in their power to obstruct it, with the intention of saying to the public : We have tried to deliver Brexit and have been unable to do so. In other words The intentional failure of 640 odd cunts trumps the legitimate vote of 17.4 million citizens. A very sad state of affairs.

• Like 1