CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prosecution of Solider F and the BBC

Eddie

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Genuine question, what exactly do we import from the septics outside of shite superhero films that mongs enjoy and apple products? and is a trade deal with them really that important? I thought we imported more stuff from the chinks and europe than from them by far.

Shortbread. 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Americans are incapable of staying out of business not their own.  If they think they can create a new untapped war profiteering market and make money on it, they'll send their military advisers and begin constructing their next coup to destabilize a sovereign entity.  

This particular cunt has nailed her colours well and truly to the anti-British flag. Whilst most American politicians are respectful of our monarchy, this cunt, when asked what aspects of the British political system she'd take back to America, answered: "Not the monarchy, we fought a war to get rid of that".

Now I hate the royal family and am an ardent republican, but you'd expect a foreign politician whilst on British soil, especially one from our so called closest ally, to show a bit more tact and respect.

Pelosi clearly doesn't give a shit and I'd wager that the next St Patrick's day parade in New York will see her waltzing down 5th avenue stark bollock naked whilst wearing a union jack as a tena incontinence pad. It's not as if she hasn't already metaphorically pissed all over the alleged "Special Relationship".

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This particular cunt has nailed her colours well and truly to the anti-British flag. Whilst most American politicians are respectful of our monarchy, this cunt, when asked what aspects of the British political system she'd take back to America, answered: "Not the monarchy, we fought a war to get rid of that".

Now I hate the royal family and am an ardent republican, but you'd expect a foreign politician whilst on British soil, especially one from our so called closest ally, to show a bit more tact and respect.

Pelosi clearly doesn't give a shit and I'd wager that the next St Patrick's day parade in New York will see her waltzing down 5th avenue stark bollock naked whilst wearing a union jack as a tena incontinence pad. It's not as if she hasn't already metaphorically pissed all over the alleged "Special Relationship".

Americans lost the plot for showing respect to any other country ages ago.  Pelosi is a dullard.  It speaks volumes that their democrats took power and immediately put her back into the Speaker position, for a reason their own voters are vocally against...she has the most experience, or she's been there the longest and is therefore the most skilled at grafting and corruption in their party.  Those magnificent yanks....no fucking clue what to do with the power they've acquired and perfectly happy to remain in a state of constant willful ignorance.  

Guest Betterthanyou
19 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Just wondering whether your mother knows that you are using her computer?

If I was I would at least be able to ask her, unlike yours as her suicide through son disappointment and shame seems to of turned you very dull and vapid, surely it isn't what she would of wanted.

Guest Betterthanyou
1 minute ago, The Guard said:

I am currently rather drunk.

Well you know that anyway and I don't care so what a pointless statement. Unless you're at your mothers wake, then it would just be my uncanny timing.

7 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Genuine question, what exactly do we import from the septics outside of shite superhero films that mongs enjoy and apple products? and is a trade deal with them really that important? I thought we imported more stuff from the chinks and europe than from them by far.

Obesity 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, scotty said:

My wife was upset when the airline made her pay for two seats because of her size. 

"Don't worry," I consoled her. "At least you'll get an extra meal." 

Oi Sprotto, apparently the late June Whitfield's embalmed clitoris (with hood) is being auctioned on the dark web. How about we go halves? 

On 17/04/2019 at 02:08, Decimus said:

Pelosi clearly doesn't give a shit and I'd wager that the next St Patrick's day parade in New York will see her waltzing down 5th avenue stark bollock naked whilst wearing a union jack as a tena incontinence pad

I thought there ain’t no crack in the Union Jack? I’m sure that’s what I heard drifting out of the pub I passed on the Fulham Road in January, though I might have misheard.

Pelosi is an undeniable Cunt. Just be grateful she won’t run for The Oval. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, scotty said:

My wife was upset when the airline made her pay for two seats because of her size. 

"Don't worry," I consoled her. "At least you'll get an extra meal." 

Neil got arrested for wanking on an airplane to Bangcock. They did him for High-Jacking.