Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Eddie

Prosecution of Solider F and the BBC

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck you Eddie,  you have upset him now.  Just when I was getting to know him. I will have to start all over again.

Don't concern yourself Withers.  If you think this is upset, you need to consult a dictionary and read what word actually means and what the emotion actually entails.  You have no clue, just like your little firend there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Black Allan has just been released after a 10 year stretch, he has converted to Islam so i am expecting great things....

Hope they stretched him every day before water boarding the Cunt back to his cell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

The BBC didn't report on the estimated 22,000 motorcyclist that attend a protest on Friday. ITV did cover it, and was a main item on the evening news. The BBC did although report that a climate change demonstration did bring London to a standstill. I personally only witnessed one student with a sign, the 22,000 invisible bikers did not receive any air time although parking up in Parliament Square and stopping the traffic.

Solider F is being prosecuted by the Northern Island Public Prosecution services, although our government gave immunity to paramilitaries as a result of the peace process including one mass murderer serving 490 years.

Martin Mcguiness fired the first shots that triggered the violence, resulting in 14 deaths, Lord Saville concluded that McGuinness opened fire with a Thompson sub machine gun...

All our support should be with solider F, a true hero, and no one should be paying a licence fee for a bias broadcasting corporation. 

 

 

 

 

The bikers who came from all parts of the UK on Saturday, myself included were almost entirely ex services and the feelings of contempt for the actions of this, and previous governments which has resulted in this fucking outrage I have never witnessed before. We are used to being discarded once our usefulness has expired, but to be subjected to politically motivated criminal charges is beyond belief, considering that 1441 British soldiers gave their lives during the troubles and most of them are still unsolved, and the PSNI are not currently investigating these crimes, nor is there any plan to do so. The police in NI are legally obliged to recruit 50% from the catholic community and are massively undermanned because that no. will never be achieved, partly because Sinn Fein/IRA regard nationalists as traitors if they join, while they have their snouts in the British trough, and still running their criminal gangs with impunity. Britain has become a laughing stock and no one on the mainland gives a flying fuck. Just one thought though. If and When this country is in real need of its forces they will always be prepared to give their lives, a concept our snivelling cowardly politicians could never understand because they will never be required to do so. Their idea of heroism is a hard days treachery in the commons.Shame on all of them.History will record them for what they are,    CUNTS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't concern yourself Withers.  If you think this is upset, you need to consult a dictionary and read what word actually means and what the emotion actually entails.  You have no clue, just like your little firend there.  

With out a shadow of doubt, easily and by a country mile the worse on here, or to have every made a post here, including the rav4 post.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Guard said:

7 thousand or 22 thousand, it was a large turnout of people who could be bothered. Unlike most of the armchair fucking experts sat on their fat lardy arses  opining on something they have not or will never have any true idea about. So what is your point about the headcount exactly? Unless your winkle starts to rise when you see large groups of men. You must get some help with your problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King Billy said:

7 thousand or 22 thousand, it was a large turnout of people who could be bothered. Unlike most of the armchair fucking experts sat on their fat lardy arses  opining on something they have not or will never have any true idea about. So what is your point about the headcount exactly? Unless your winkle starts to rise when you see large groups of men. You must get some help with your problems.

I don't need any help. I am not belittling Eddie's nom. You can't even begin to comprehend that many of these will be men in their mid to late 60s, unlike you they are not warriors behind keyboards .. I doubt whether you are past your late teens You need to stop jumping on bandwagons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Guard said:

I don't need any help. I am not belittling Eddie's nom. You can't even begin to comprehend that many of these will be men in their mid to late 60s, unlike you they are not warriors behind keyboards .. I doubt whether you are past your late teens You need to stop jumping on bandwagons

I was there mate so I will not be taking any lectures from you. Perhaps I jumped on your post a little heavily but I happen to have a very strong view on this particular one and whether or not you believe I was there is not really important to me. I do however totally agree that the event was hugely under reported compared to many others which have a more ‘Right on’ agenda. And as for the last part of your post You got it spot on. I am 15 and a Brigadier in the ‘Special Keyboard Service’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Eddie said:

The BBC didn't report on the estimated 22,000 motorcyclist that attend a protest on Friday. ITV did cover it, and was a main item on the evening news. The BBC did although report that a climate change demonstration did bring London to a standstill. I personally only witnessed one student with a sign, the 22,000 invisible bikers did not receive any air time although parking up in Parliament Square and stopping the traffic.

Solider F is being prosecuted by the Northern Island Public Prosecution services, although our government gave immunity to paramilitaries as a result of the peace process including one mass murderer serving 490 years.

Martin Mcguiness fired the first shots that triggered the violence, resulting in 14 deaths, Lord Saville concluded that McGuinness opened fire with a Thompson sub machine gun...

All our support should be with solider F, a true hero, and no one should be paying a licence fee for a bias broadcasting corporation.

Errors were made on that day, the very action of putting paratroopers into what was a civilian demonstration was very bad judgement and this event was a turning point that played straight into hands of the IRA. The reality though is that the people who took the decisions just like McGuiness are long dead. Soldier F will have been a particular type of soldier trained to react in the way that he did. The young lad who died would have been typical of teenagers of that time, probably a little mouthy shit and doubtless the IRA would have encouraged him and his like to be there. I would not call Soldier F a hero. He just happened to be there on the day following orders and reacting in the way he had been trained to in a place where like the lad who died he should not have been. Now almost 50 years later he is being used as a scapegoat. The real irony is that the lad he shot had a choice whether or not to be there whereas he had no choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I was there mate so I will not be taking any lectures from you. Perhaps I jumped on your post a little heavily but I happen to have a very strong view on this particular one and whether or not you believe I was there is not really important to me. I do however totally agree that the event was hugely under reported compared to many others which have a more ‘Right on’ agenda. And as for the last part of your post You got it spot on. I am 15 and a Brigadier in the ‘Special Keyboard Service’

You were not even born when "Bloody Sunday"  happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Guard said:

You were not even born when "Bloody Sunday"  happened.

Don’t push it you sad pathetic cunt

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

With out a shadow of doubt, easily and by a country mile the worse on here, or to have every made a post here, including the rav4 post.....

For me this is a tough one Ed. I am inclined to agree with you, and then I remember ProfB.  What is worse? Mad & boring, or just plain boring. I can't decide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I was there mate so I will not be taking any lectures from you. Perhaps I jumped on your post a little heavily but I happen to have a very strong view on this particular one and whether or not you believe I was there is not really important to me. I do however totally agree that the event was hugely under reported compared to many others which have a more ‘Right on’ agenda. And as for the last part of your post You got it spot on. I am 15 and a Brigadier in the ‘Special Keyboard Service’

Remember to sign the visitors book billy baby  and don't come back.

Panzbaby 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t push it you sad pathetic cunt

The event took place 47 years ago .. do some simple maths. Of the soldiers the the youngest would have been 18 .. probably more like 20 so now 67 years of age. Of the protesters they were nationalists. The youngest of those protesters should have been around years of age. Had the adults been responsible anyone younger should not have been there. Of any of the non-marchers  that were present they regardless of whether they were nationalists or loyalists would have been rabble rousers. Just do not forget that any of the people who were "entitled" to be there .. they well now be at least 65 years of age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its hanging slightly to the right withers baby..id a lovley evening in the brazen head pub last night bitta caint ..ceoil agus craic ..rained all evening though 

Panzbaby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Remember to sign the visitors book billy baby  and don't come back.

Panzbaby 

"King Billy" was of course Dutch .. Willem Hendrik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Guard said:

The event took place 47 years ago .. do some simple maths. Of the soldiers the the youngest would have been 18 .. probably more like 20 so now 67 years of age. Of the protesters they were nationalists. The youngest of those protesters should have been around years of age. Had the adults been responsible anyone younger should not have been there. Of any of the non-marchers  that were present they regardless of whether they were nationalists or loyalists would have been rabble rousers. Just do not forget that any of the people who were "entitled" to be there .. they well now be at least 65 years of age.

Your point is what? I know when and where it happened. The age of anyone involved is not in question. I was born and grew up in Northern Ireland. I lived there throughout the troubles. I now live in England and find it laughable that you can talk about something you know little about. Unless there is something about yourself you want to share with me. I have a feeling we are closer, age wise than you think. Instead of acting the silly bollocks with me I think you need to pull your festering worm from your boyfriends decomposing anus and try out your new ‘Self harming for Idiots’ kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Your point is what? I know when and where it happened. The age of anyone involved is not in question. I was born and grew up in Northern Ireland. I lived there throughout the troubles. I now live in England and find it laughable that you can talk about something you know little about. Unless there is something about yourself you want to share with me. I have a feeling we are closer, age wise than you think. Instead of acting the silly bollocks with me I think you need to pull your festering worm from your boyfriends decomposing anus and try out your new ‘Self harming for Idiots’ kit.

Willy you are an Irishman and should be proud of it. I note that you don't say that you are actually my age or older .. that still puts you as being a silly little cunt at the time who should not have been there (January 1972) Twelve miles from where I sit there is a statue of King Billy and from what I see of that King Billy was a sour faced miserable cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your point is what? I know when and where it happened. The age of anyone involved is not in question. I was born and grew up in Northern Ireland. I lived there throughout the troubles. I now live in England and find it laughable that you can talk about something you know little about. Unless there is something about yourself you want to share with me. I have a feeling we are closer, age wise than you think. Instead of acting the silly bollocks with me I think you need to pull your festering worm from your boyfriends decomposing anus and try out your new ‘Self harming for Idiots’ kit.

Billy, despite being an orange cunt and a prod heathen, you are in esteemed company here. Two of our greatest ever members, Quincy Cockfingers and Gurt had red right hands. Carry on destroying Pen and your name will be whispered with as much reverence as your countrymen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Billy, despite being an orange cunt and a prod heathen, you are in esteemed company here. Two of our greatest ever members, Quincy Cockfingers and Gurt had red right hands. Carry on destroying Pen and your name will be whispered with as much reverence as your countrymen.

Yellowbelly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Billy, despite being an orange cunt and a prod heathen, you are in esteemed company here. Two of our greatest ever members, Quincy Cockfingers and Gurt had red right hands. Carry on destroying Pen and your name will be whispered with as much reverence as your countrymen.

He seems hell bent on self destruction, which is probably the next logical step for him. Self doubt, Self abuse, Self harm and then his ‘Grande Finale’ Self destruction. Sorted. Everyone’s a winner. “RIP Pen”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Your point is what? I know when and where it happened. The age of anyone involved is not in question. I was born and grew up in Northern Ireland. I lived there throughout the troubles. I now live in England and find it laughable that you can talk about something you know little about. Unless there is something about yourself you want to share with me. I have a feeling we are closer, age wise than you think. Instead of acting the silly bollocks with me I think you need to pull your festering worm from your boyfriends decomposing anus and try out your new ‘Self harming for Idiots’ kit.

UDR were ya?  

Panzbaby 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...