CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prosecution of Solider F and the BBC

Eddie

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I am all for leaving but I fear the ship has sailed. Our magnificent MPs have done a sterling job of convincing themselves that while publicly stating that they are democrats and respect the 2016 result, privately most of them have done everything in their power to obstruct it, with the intention of saying to the public : We have tried to deliver Brexit and have been unable to do so. In other words The intentional failure of 640 odd cunts trumps the legitimate vote of 17.4 million citizens. A very sad state of affairs.

You say that you live in England. Whilst England is a geographical area .. as a former outsider you will be in position to know ..  would you say that the "English" still exist?

23 minutes ago, The Guard said:

You say that you live in England. Whilst England is a geographical area .. as a former outsider you will be in position to know ..  would you say that the "English" still exist?

No. I always struggle to understand why the Sweatys never shut the fuck up about their nationality, even though Scotland is without doubt the shittest most desolate, midge infested, bleakest, uninhabitable cesspit on earth. And that’s teally trying  to be nice about the carbuncle. The inhabitants are really beyond description. The Welsh are unfortunately, well, Welsh so no need to say any more about their miserable existence. The English, however have allowed themselves to be consigned to the dustbin of history, due to their willingness to let themselves be flagellated by all and sundry and burdened with some imaginary guilt over perceived crimes of the past, even though England is the ‘engine’ of the UK and contributes vastly more to the economy than the other 3 put together. English nationalism has somehow  become racism and every other ism that the cunting classes have shoveled on it. I consider myself as much English as N.Irish  as I have lived more than half my life on this side of the Irish Sea. But Zi do fear that being English is fast becoming a memory for the history books.

Thank you @King Billy .. it was three years ago almost to the day after carefully considering the matter that I made the decision to vote LEAVE. I told a few "friends" the almost universal response was that I was a racist, a bigot, xenophobe and a nazi and comparisons were made with Himmler, regarding people such as myself who were going to vote LEAVE.

2 hours ago, The Guard said:

Thank you @King Billy .. it was three years ago almost to the day after carefully considering the matter that I made the decision to vote LEAVE. I told a few "friends" the almost universal response was that I was a racist, a bigot, xenophobe and a nazi and comparisons were made with Himmler, regarding people such as myself who were going to vote LEAVE.

So you're a chicken sexer as well? 

• Like 1

You almost had me there until you got to the ‘friends’ bit. I’m definitely  going a bit ‘Harry and Billy’

I would be very happy to accept any of those as a compliment. Thank you very much 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

The last few pages is some of the most boring shit I've ever read, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Where have you gone previously?  You're very good at grammar, by the way. 

20 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

The last few pages is some of the most boring shit I've ever read, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

It's best not to expect to be entertained on here, especially today when 'The Guard' has made 33 posts already.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's best not to expect to be entertained on here, especially today when 'The Guard' has made 33 posts already.

The twat is a constant menace, and consistently banal. Why, I'm almost of the mind to call the Dork a Fartslice. 

Guest Betterthanyou
33 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Where have you gone previously?  You're very good at grammar, by the way. 

Generally anywhere on the Web where people go to bitch and moan. So are you I'm sure.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I am all for leaving but I fear the ship has sailed. Our magnificent MPs have done a sterling job of convincing themselves that while publicly stating that they are democrats and respect the 2016 result, privately most of them have done everything in their power to obstruct it, with the intention of saying to the public : We have tried to deliver Brexit and have been unable to do so. In other words The intentional failure of 640 odd cunts trumps the legitimate vote of 17.4 million citizens. A very sad state of affairs.

Have you read Nancy Pelosi's comments about a post Brexit UK-US trade deal? Apparently it has "no chance whatsoever" if leaving the EU jeopardises the Good Friday Agreement in any way. 

She doesn't specify what situations she would consider to be a jeopardy to the Agreement, but I think I can read between the lines. If there is any dissatisfaction or danger faced by loyalists it will be quietly ignored. But if the nationalists get a little bit upset then there will be repercussions. 

You can't really blame her, she's considering the advantages of attracting the 80 million or so plastic paddys to come and vote Democrat at the next election. Considering any cunt over there who has ever looked at a map of Ireland considers themselves to be a dispossessed victim of the famine, there's political capital in indulging in anti-British and anti-Unionist rhetoric.

One thing you can guarantee is that the UK government will sacrifice Ulster in a heartbeat if it means it can export a few jars of Marmite and Bovril stateside without tariffs being imposed.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Eddie said:

With out a shadow of doubt, easily and by a country mile the worse on here, or to have every made a post here, including the rav4 post.....

large_iron.png.8d637ac9acada820fb46c71638fceb60.png

it's WORST you dribbling fucking cunt!  Ffs, you can't even get that right!  

Guest Betterthanyou
13 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Have you thought of headbutting an Intercity 125 at somewhere like Goring & Streatley?

Nope, I find trains about as interesting as I find you. Have you ever thought of volunteering for clinical trials as a cure for insomnia?  

Guest Erroreptile404
25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you read Nancy Pelosi's comments about a post Brexit UK-US trade deal? Apparently it has "no chance whatsoever" if leaving the EU jeopardises the Good Friday Agreement in any way. 

She doesn't specify what situations she would consider to be a jeopardy to the Agreement, but I think I can read between the lines. If there is any dissatisfaction or danger faced by loyalists it will be quietly ignored. But if the nationalists get a little bit upset then there will be repercussions. 

You can't really blame her, she's considering the advantages of attracting the 80 million or so plastic paddys to come and vote Democrat at the next election. Considering any cunt over there who has ever looked at a map of Ireland considers themselves to be a dispossessed victim of the famine, there's political capital in indulging in anti-British and anti-Unionist rhetoric.

One thing you can guarantee is that the UK government will sacrifice Ulster in a heartbeat if it means it can export a few jars of Marmite and Bovril stateside without tariffs being imposed.

Genuine question, what exactly do we import from the septics outside of shite superhero films that mongs enjoy and apple products? and is a trade deal with them really that important? I thought we imported more stuff from the chinks and europe than from them by far.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Genuine question, what exactly do we import from the septics outside of shite superhero films that mongs enjoy and apple products? and is a trade deal with them really that important? I thought we imported more stuff from the chinks and europe than from them by far.

The US gives the chinks rights to manufacture.  So we buy from the yanks, receive goods from the cat cooking cunts, and absolutely nobody can earn a sustainable living on the wges and prices.  

Take off, nuke this place from orbit...it's the only way to be sure. 

55 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Genuine question, what exactly do we import from the septics outside of shite superhero films that mongs enjoy and apple products? and is a trade deal with them really that important? 

I honestly have no idea. 

What I take exception to is a member of the opposition party in America threatening to scupper any trade deal proposed by its government purely because they want to score points with an influential domestic voting bloc.

If she was genuinely concerned about peace, she'd be issuing threats to Israel whilst it dispossesses and murders Palestinians on a daily basis. Of course, there aren't millions of Plastic Palestinian wannabes in America like the Irish, so they won't get a bit of support from old Nance.

America should keep its fucking nose out of what is purely an Anglo-Irish affair. And I say that as someone with nationalist leanings.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I honestly have no idea. 

What I take exception to is a member of the opposition party in America threatening to scupper any trade deal proposed by its government purely because they want to score points with an influential domestic voting bloc.

If she was genuinely concerned about peace, she'd be issuing threats to Israel whilst it dispossesses and murders Palestinians on a daily basis. Of course, there aren't millions of Plastic Palestinian wannabes in America like the Irish, so they won't get a bit of support from old Nance.

America should keep its fucking nose out of what is purely an Anglo-Irish affair. And I say that as someone with nationalist leanings.

Americans are incapable of staying out of business not their own.  If they think they can create a new untapped war profiteering market and make money on it, they'll send their military advisers and begin constructing their next coup to destabilize a sovereign entity.