CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prosecution of Solider F and the BBC

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric,  I fear I have wronged Bubba.  It is now obvious that it was Wizturd.  What a boring grass.

3qye8t.jpg

Fuck off Withers. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 20/04/2019 at 13:34, scotty said:

Fucking hell, is someone trying to defend my spouse's honour?? And me trying to divorce her. I'm impressed. 

With your talent for finalizing things, why would you waste the money with divorce?  Surely a more cost effective method exists for a gent of your many talents?

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

With your talent for finalizing things, why would you waste the money with divorce?  Surely a more cost effective method exists for a gent of your many talents?

Hmmmmm.

🤔🤔🤔

The only flaw there is the number of grasses on here. I'm not sure I'd get away with it, what with these pesky kids. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Hmmmmm.

🤔🤔🤔

The only flaw there is the number of grasses on here. I'm not sure I'd get away with it, what with these pesky kids. 

Times have changed, Scotto.  There was a time when grassing was a one way ticket to proper fucking kicking, no exceptions.  Then it evolved into a matter of survival.  Now, the cunts here do it for fucking sport, and it's disgraceful.  No honour among thieves, whatsoever.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Times have changed, Scotto.  There was a time when grassing was a one way ticket to proper fucking kicking, no exceptions.  Then it evolved into a matter of survival.  Now, the cunts here do it for fucking sport, and it's disgraceful.  No honour among thieves, whatsoever.  

Absolutely. I only usually grass up frank. For fun.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely. I only usually grass up frank. For fun.

He does make the case for it.  That said, I admit, I also enjoy grassing up Withers.  The grass gets grassed...it has a satisfying appeal to it.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He does make the case for it.  That said, I admit, I also enjoy grassing up Withers.  The grass gets grassed...it has a satisfying appeal to it.  

It's not really grassing anyway. In the real world, grassing is informing someone of a fact that they would otherwise remain unaware of. Whereas, anything you write on here is going to be seen by one of the prefects anyway. It's not grassing, just speeding up the arrest.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not really grassing anyway. In the real world, grassing is informing someone of a fact that they would otherwise remain unaware of. Whereas, anything you write on here is going to be seen by one of the prefects anyway. It's not grassing, just speeding up the arrest.

It's Monday, Eric.  Allow me the pleasure of at least thinking I've grassed the fucker.  Your between the eyes style of reality can really kill a good fantasy!  LOL

6 minutes ago, The Guard said:

That hamster is a mole.

Ratty keeps Gurt in one of his holes. I know, I helped him dig them. 

I'll never forget, he took me into his shed, placed his hand on my shoulder, and said..

"Eric, you are the son that I always wish that I'd had... .. aborted."

then he switched the light off and made me touch something.

• Like 1

On 16/04/2019 at 11:49, King Billy said:

I am all for leaving but I fear the ship has sailed. Our magnificent MPs have done a sterling job of convincing themselves that while publicly stating that they are democrats and respect the 2016 result, privately most of them have done everything in their power to obstruct it, with the intention of saying to the public : We have tried to deliver Brexit and have been unable to do so. In other words The intentional failure of 640 odd cunts trumps the legitimate vote of 17.4 million citizens. A very sad state of affairs.

I am curious about something from back then .. the nationalist catholics seemed to all have at least 14 children. Did they treat some of them like spares just in case a few of them got killed?

Just now, The Guard said:

I am curious about something from back then .. the nationalist catholics seemed to all have at least 14 children. Did they treat some of them like spares just in case a few of them got killed?

Every sperm is sacred,

every sperm is great,

if a sperm is wasted,

god gets quite irate 

• Like 1