CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israel Folau

camberwell gypsy

This aussie egg chasing God botherer  has decided to remind some us of our destination in the after life. "Drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, fornicators, thieves, liars, atheists, idolatorers- hell awaits you". Well,  looking at that shopping list I'm sure most of the members of this esteemed site will be going there (some of us for more than one reason), however, I notice that an almighty stink has been kicked up on behalf of the gay community. None of the others, just the gay community.  Well theres a fucking surprise. Well, speaking on behalf of drunks and thieves, "you're a cunt Folau". 

Neil, I notice missing from the list is murderers and masterbators. You and the Rev are going to be very lonely up there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This aussie egg chasing God botherer  has decided to remind some us of our destination in the after life. "Drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, fornicators, thieves, liars, atheists, idolatorers- hell awaits you".

Punkape explained his recent absence from the site by stating that he'd been in Kent. From the sounds of this, he'd actually spent the week balls deep inside Israel Folau whilst whispering sweet nothing's inside his ear. 

Possibly the clearerst case of Stockholm Syndrome I've ever encountered.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Punkape explained his recent absence from the site by stating that he'd been in Kent. From the sounds of this, he'd actually spent the week balls deep inside Israel Folau whilst whispering sweet nothing's inside his ear. 

Possibly the clearerst case of Stockholm Syndrome I've ever encountered.

I thought Kent was the name of his imaginary valet.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Israel Folau should be entitled to air his views without being singled out by sodomites and drug-abusing queer and perverts.

So should you, I believe in freedom of speech and expression, no matter how much I may disagree or dislike what I am hearing.

I think you are in the closet, your choice, however I am told people feel much better when they stop lying to themselves and everyone else, now do you have anything to admit to us? It won't be a surprise to anybody here.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

So should you, I believe in freedom of speech and expression, no matter how much I may disagree or dislike what I am hearing.

I think you are in the closet, your choice, however I am told people feel much better when they stop lying to themselves and everyone else, now do you have anything to admit to us? It won't be a surprise to anybody here.

Are you in Lagos at the moment?

Guest judgetwi

I wonder if this Aussie idiot had said the same thing as a follower of the peaceful religion he would have had his arse kicked down the road?

Hmmmm.......it’s a tough one innit?

On 15/04/2019 at 19:10, camberwell gypsy said:

This aussie egg chasing God botherer  has decided to remind some us of our destination in the after life. "Drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, fornicators, thieves, liars, atheists, idolatorers- hell awaits you". Well,  looking at that shopping list I'm sure most of the members of this esteemed site will be going there (some of us for more than one reason), however, I notice that an almighty stink has been kicked up on behalf of the gay community. None of the others, just the gay community.  Well theres a fucking surprise. Well, speaking on behalf of drunks and thieves, "you're a cunt Folau". 

Neil, I notice missing from the list is murderers and masterbators. You and the Rev are going to be very lonely up there. 

Is Folau a village in Wales?