CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Ollyboro said:

Hope Quasimodo got out in one piece. Not a bad bloke for a deaf, French nutter.

On the other hand, I hope Cuntwad was on one of her educational tours of European cathedrals. 

I hope Frank and Withers are in there.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

Notre Dame will be rebuilt and it’s congregation will return.

You will end up in Hell with Elton John and David Furnish.

Lol.

What a waste of money that would be. Spend it on the poor not some ridiculous unnecessary edifice. It is an offence to the supposed teachings of humility and poverty of Jesus, why does your god require such a vane excercise of mans supposed devotion?

Hell looks like fun!

3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What a waste of money that would be. Spend it on the poor not some ridiculous unnecessary edifice. It is an offence to the supposed teachings of humility and poverty of Jesus, why does your god require such a vane excercise of mans supposed devotion?

Hell looks like fun!

You should be condemning the contractors for restoration work at Notre Dame who left the curry on the stove...

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There were reports that a cadaverous figure wearing cream coloured chinos, boating shoes and an ill-fitting wig, was seen limping from the scene. So think what you will. 

That sounds like KFCs new online version of colonel Sanders. 

He dresses like frank, has a CGI model as a girlfriend and is "living the life" 

I hope Sanders surviving relatives sue the shit out of KFC for turning their grandad into a disgusting hipster faggot.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should be condemning the contractors for restoration work at Notre Dame who left the curry on the stove...

Dodgy electricians probably. French wiring is very scary compared to ours. God should have sent rain or worked on guiding the hands of the "brave"  (they are French) firefighters a bit better.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There were reports that a cadaverous figure wearing cream coloured chinos, boating shoes and an ill-fitting wig, was seen limping from the scene. So think what you will. 

large.likes.png.a46ea3ba02624eadc2e06d12c7b0b0ed.png

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope Sanders surviving relatives sue the shit out of KFC for turning their grandad into a disgusting hipster faggot.

That is cadaver girlfriend insemination? 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did the colonel have a twin called Rolf?