CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Irony at its best

20190415_204127.jpg

Neil, I think you have just proven that too much self gratification has zero effect on ocular acuity.  

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

They're going to need some fucking gigantic collection plates to raise enough to repair that roof.

They'll just stick another fucking fiver on the parking at Euro Disney, Doc. And what a horrible fucking place that is. Even if I was a hotdog addicted nonce carrying an exclusively french killing nail bomb, I wouldn't go back there. Horrible. 

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m here on the scene, Alf. The fucking thing has gone. 

Please, don’t start a sentence with ‘So’. Stupid old cunt. 

So you pushed yourself off the cock you were sitting on in Le Marais and strolled over to gloat at the misfortune of your persecutors. Sick, in so many ways.

Guest DrCunt
22 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

They'll just stick another fucking fiver on the parking at Euro Disney, Doc. And what a horrible fucking place that is. Even if I was a hotdog addicted nonce carrying an exclusively french killing nail bomb, I wouldn't go back there. Horrible.

17-roof-repair-Fund-thermometer-sign-out

I think they're going to need to add a few zeros for this one. The feckless French cunts aren't going to come in under budget either.

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m here on the scene, Alf. The fucking thing has gone. 

Please, don’t start a sentence with ‘So’. Stupid old cunt. 

So, what? You senile, at death's door old fool.

Why oh why were you not inside?

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I’m sure they could have put the fire out earlier if they hadn’t converted most of their fire appliances into water cannon to deal with the growing numbers of “Yellow vests” taking to the streets every weekend. Also the construction  workers at the site wear yellow vests and Emmanuel  “Big Mac” Macron was due to address the ‘Nation’ tonight on the yellow vest crisis. But they do say coincidences come in threes, don’t they?

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Notre Dame will be rebuilt and it’s congregation will return.

You will end up in Hell with Elton John and David Furnish.

Lol.

ALL churches in France are owned by the State, and  Notre Dame will be rebuilt by the State, within budget, and within the allotted timescale. The masses will be congregating within its walls, when you cunts are struggling to finish Cross Rail, which has already run over time, and over budget.  Fucking useless cunts.  Vivre, lol , and fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure they could have put the fire out earlier if they hadn’t converted most of their fire appliances into water cannon to deal with the growing numbers of “Yellow vests” taking to the streets every weekend. Also the construction  workers at the site wear yellow vests and Emmanuel  “Big Mac” Macron was due to address the ‘Nation’ tonight on the yellow vest crisis. But they do say coincidences come in threes, don’t they?

That's probably the first wash the dirty cunts have had in a year.

34 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

They're going to need some fucking gigantic collection plates to raise enough to repair that roof.

The fucking wonky looking shithole was made of wood and it lasted 800 years, so what the fuck are they all whinging for? Haven’t they got any more wood? Just a big shed really. Fair enough Quasi’s got the hump but he’ll find another gaff soon. Early news reports say he jumped from the spire and his parachute, sorry hump opened beautifully. Text book landing.

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

That's probably the first wash the dirty cunts have had in a year.

Napoleon used to go off to war and Josephine was forbidden to wash her cunt while he was away. Well how could she? He was away at war. Dirty little cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve
37 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

17-roof-repair-Fund-thermometer-sign-out

I think they're going to need to add a few zeros for this one. The feckless French cunts aren't going to come in under budget either.

The french will quit before the job is complete.  The vatican should just send a historical marker and the Pope's semen crusted smock after a weeks altar boy antics.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alf, you sparkless fucking wrinkler. This is a tragedy beyond belief. I’m literally in tears. Know what I mean? 

It is sad for historical architecture and the beautiful Paris skyline, but aren't those tears from receiving a fisting from Withers?