CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, The Guard said:

Are you also Whizz and Fake "Dr" cunt?

This should end well...suggesting Withers is me....he won't take this well at all.  

Guest DrCunt

Rattled to fuck.

Whilst I can't speak for the French wanker, I've zero doubt he wishes you ill.

My preference would be for you to get hit by a six axle lorry at 70mph followed by magpies eating your entrails and shitting you out on Punkape's head.

21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rubbish.  Attempts to be modest do not suit you Ratty.  Your blunt force trauma posting style is something you've honed to perfection over the years.  

Just imagine if Inuit natives went out onto the ice floats to coddle and spoil the fur seal pups.  Life as we know it would turn upside down. 

Of course we've got to call the chubby little fuckers Inuits these days Wizened.

The irony is, just like your basic African, tribal roots are infinitely more important to these rotund bundles of filth. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Of course we've got to call the chubby little fuckers Inuits these days Wizened.

The irony is, just like your basic African, tribal roots are infinitely more important to these rotund bundles of filth. 

Are you implying they're all mongs?  

The evidence is strong enough to support the conclusion....the eskimos are fine with being converted into polar bear shit.  Likewise, their African counterparts are fine with being converted into lion, cheetah, hyena, jag, vulture, and fuck knows how many other types of animal shit, because they won't fucking move.  

I was introduced to this comedian ages ago, and this skit is every bit as appropo today as it was then...

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Are you implying they're all mongs?  

The evidence is strong enough to support the conclusion....the eskimos are fine with being converted into polar bear shit.  Likewise, their African counterparts are fine with being converted into lion, cheetah, hyena, jag, vulture, and fuck knows how many other types of animal shit, because they won't fucking move.  

I was introduced to this comedian ages ago, and this skit is every bit as appropo today as it was then...

I know you well enough by now Wiz. If you like a bit of stand-up, look on YouTube for Carlos Mencia. right up your street.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know you well enough by now Wiz. If you like a bit of stand-up, look on YouTube for Carlos Mencia. right up your street.

"I won't take my kids to Michael Jackson's house, I won't even take them to church!" Fucking brilliant!  LOL

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Both of them cunts fucking love me. 

Because theyre queers.

Some behaviors should be encouraged others should be punished.  Their deviant affections towards you needs negative reinforcement...I think I'd like this:

BriskIdioticBluewhale-small.gif

42 minutes ago, scotty said:

That unintended comedy double-act still stands the test of time. Pure gold. 

Spot on! I wasn't aware of it until a few years ago when clips of it were on some talking head programme about the 80s. 

Fucking brilliant, they don't make 'em like that anymore. Nowadays you have to make do with James Corden never moving his fat fucking face away from the Autocue.

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Spot on! I wasn't aware of it until a few years ago when clips of it were on some talking head programme about the 80s. 

Fucking brilliant, they don't make 'em like that anymore. Nowadays you have to make do with James Corden never moving his fat fucking face away from the Autocue.

"I've got to control this woman. I gotta control her...." 😄😄😄

1 hour ago, The Guard said:

@Earl of Punkape It was on Good Friday 1959 that I told Dawn Wilson that I did not believe in Jesus and god. she went and told Mrs Johnson who told Mrs Webb  who went to tell my mum, who made me come back home who told me that I was very naughty and gave me a smack.

Must have been hard to admit that to Dawn as a 42 year old. 

• Like 1