CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No I broke my ankle a while back. 

Dancing a jig (fuck off Eddie!) at the latest news of Franks death, if I remember correctly.  Don't believe it until you actually see him going into the cremation oven.

On 14/05/2019 at 12:57, Alfie Noakes said:

This site has become like watching a loved one succumb to mental illness or dementia.

Shit.

You know that the site's gone to shit when Pen's made it onto the leaderboard for the first time ever in eight years.

I've really got nothing else I can say about that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You know that the site's gone to shit when Pen's made it onto the leaderboard for the first time ever in eight years.

It’s fucking dismal. My planet-sized ego just can’t handle it.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

It’s fucking dismal. My planet-sized ego just can’t handle it.

You're just missing Punkape And withers. Hope this helps;

'have you been playing with your toy helicopter in Tesco's car park today? Why don't you build a new one with beans, you could call it a 'Haricopter... 🚁🚁🚁

lol, lol

fuck off.

Guest DrCunt
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Including 3 in 3 minutes on 3 different threads from Withers following your post. Leaderboard manipulation from beyond the grave.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're just missing Punkape And withers. Hope this helps;

'have you been playing with your toy helicopter in Tesco's car park today? Why don't you build a new one with beans, you could call it a 'Haricopter... 🚁🚁🚁

lol, lol

fuck off.

In all seriousness though? How the fuck has it happened? I've been pretty quiet this week compared to usual, and as soon as my back's turned for five minutes it's suddenly third on the leaderboard.

This is fucking unprecedented. I've blocked it but I'm still assuming that its content is as fucking abysmal as ever, so I'm a bit baffled. Has the membership had a collective fucking stroke?

If anyone can be arsed to give me a break down of the trannies received likes this week I'd be grateful. The most serial offender is in for a fucking right kicking.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

In all seriousness though? How the fuck has it happened? I've been pretty quiet this week compared to usual, and as soon as my back's turned for five minutes it's suddenly third on the leaderboard.

This is fucking unprecedented. I've blocked it but I'm still assuming that its content is as fucking abysmal as ever, so I'm a bit baffled. Has the membership had a collective fucking stroke?

If anyone can be arsed to give me a break down of the trannies received likes this week I'd be grateful. The most serial offender is in for a fucking right kicking.

Shit, fuck, bastards.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm voting with my feet and heading off somewhere where there's no fucking internet for the next couple of weeks. I expect this all to be sorted when I get back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Including 3 in 3 minutes on 3 different threads from Withers following your post. Leaderboard manipulation from beyond the grave.

Oh dear. @Mrs Roops despite the fact that you've obviously nailed your colours to the mast of the lame horse in this race as opposed to the "furious five", I take it that you'll follow your own guidelines and remove said likes plus extend the French cunt's ban?

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

While I'm away, if everyone else could just award ten likes a day to random posts from my back catalogue, that would go some way towards helping.

Think of it less as leaderboard manipulation and more as righting a historic wrong.

I feel like 1930s era Churchill. 

I'm trying to warn you all of an existential threat to the site's existence, yet the creature known as Pen is still being appeased with direct responses to its shit along with likes. Likes that will only serve to encourage it to become even more prolific with its outpourings of fucking garbage.

The next time any of you log on and the last twenty posts are either BBC news links or Gyppo suggesting various ways she can retrieve her coat, don't say that I didn't warn you.

Utter fucking cunts.

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This now has fuck all to do with burning cathedrals, bunch of fucking cunts!

Apologies. 

What a cunt it was that the original St Paul's cathedral got burnt down because some bakers were overworked, making cakes for fat toothless cunts with herpes.

on topic.

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear. @Mrs Roops despite the fact that you've obviously nailed your colours to the mast of the lame horse in this race as opposed to the "furious five", I take it that you'll follow your own guidelines and remove said likes plus extend the French cunt's ban?

What sort of sad wanker would bother logging in here if they couldn't post comments. Seriously? It's pathetic.

I suspect that Withers has contributed the vast majority of its likes, so don't sweat it.