CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Is it an electric one?

Not on the defunct and bankrupt NHS. It is only until my ankle sets then up and about on crutches.

Nothing to see here.

13 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s no secret amongst the membership that I’m at a low ebb. However, apart from the one chinless doorkeeping freak who appears to ‘get’ you, the majority of the board wish you weren’t here. 

Move on. 

I have been approached by members who wish to see my beatification confirmed. For me this is a demotion of course, so yes, I am aware of which way the wind is blowing. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I predicted this Notre Dame catastrophe, from the very moment that Archdeacon du Pont exchanged contracts with Kensington Council for all of its surplus cladding. 

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I had to come back to this post Alf, and analyse it.  You really do hate Frank, don't you.

Show me any cunt who doesn't, save for Pen.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I have been approached by members who wish to see my beatification confirmed. For me this is a demotion of course, so yes, I am aware of which way the wind is blowing. 

You pollute this site with utter fucking rubbish. You make no sense, you add nothing and are just another pointless fuckwit to push past while I look for something amusing. 

Get struck by lightning. 

• Like 4

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Allegedly Withers was spotted nearby with a box of Swan Vestas!

More likely to have been observed nearby with his cock in a swan. Anatidae bothering pervert.

On the radio this morning, some frog cunt who owns gucci and some other puff companies, is instantly giving 100 million euros to restore the fucking thing. Christ, if these cunts can cough up that kind of cash for a man made thing, why arent the ultra rich, evil bastards around the globe buying the rain forest and huge chunks of the sea before its all burnt, trashed and lost forever?

The one last living thing, will be the next thing to go but at least we'll have a nice church that yellow skinned fuckers can stand in front of for a selfie.

Cunts.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On the radio this morning, some frog cunt who owns gucci and some other puff companies, is instantly giving 100 million euros to restore the fucking thing. Christ, if these cunts can cough up that kind of cash for a man made thing, why arent the ultra rich, evil bastards around the globe buying the rain forest and huge chunks of the sea before its all burnt, trashed and lost forever?

The one last living thing, will be the next thing to go but at least we'll have a nice church that yellow skinned fuckers can stand in front of for a selfie.

Cunts.

Imagine how many little African babies that would feed? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, scotty said:

An interesting solution to the "out of likes" conundrum wizz, but our resident shameless tart @Eric Cuntmanis going to want to know whether this new currency counts towards his precious leaderboard.

That said, he values ratlikes more highly than the regular variety, so perhaps the preening hussy might approve. 

They don't count towards leader board status.  But since we get only 10 a day, and there are far more good posts made a day than that, AND infusion software won't allow adjustments...it is the only way to show appreciation for top shelf cunting!  The iron is entertaining.  those don't count towards leader board status either, but you can use as many of them as an attachment as you desire without running out.