CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Notre Dame will be rebuilt and it’s congregation will return.

You will end up in Hell with Elton John and David Furnish.

Lol.

Fuck me! Check out Ned Flanders already.

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! Check out Ned Flanders already.

Flanders condones the catholic child abuse culture, by continuing to support the church which perpetuates it. Surely, if there is a god, Flanders would end up in hell with Uncle Jimmy and Cyril Smith, trapped in an eternal 'lemon party' loop.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Flanders condones the catholic child abuse culture, by continuing to support the church which perpetuates it. Surely, if there is a god, Flanders would end up in hell with Uncle Jimmy and Cyril Smith, trapped in an eternal 'lemon party' loop.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that church of England is Flander's persuasion of religion. However I get your point. If the Catholic church could get there endemic noncing problem under control. They could probably pay for sprinklers rather than paying hush money to victim's!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that church of England is Flander's persuasion of religion. However I get your point. If the Catholic church could get there endemic noncing problem under control. They could probably pay for sprinklers rather than paying hush money to victim's!

Same shit. Different uniform. All religions, with a few exceptions, are organisations that exist to protect deviants. Islam's currently the top performer. They have the twin defence mechanism of arguing that fucking 12 year olds is part of their faith, and any girl raped by the cunts will be called a racist the second she reports it. And the police don't want to be called racist either, so they frequently turn a blind eye.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Same shit. Different uniform. All religions, with a few exceptions, are organisations that exist to protect deviants. Islam's currently the top performer. They have the twin defence mechanism of arguing that fucking 12 year olds is part of their faith, and any girl raped by the cunts will be called a racist the second she reports it. And the police don't want to be called racist either, so they frequently turn a blind eye.

Amen Eric

• Like 1

5 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You pollute this site with utter fucking rubbish. You make no sense, you add nothing and are just another pointless fuckwit to push past while I look for something amusing. 

Get struck by lightning. 

That's the spirit Southern.

Get stuck in lad!

Guest judgetwi

Am I the only cunt in the world who doesn’t give a flying fuck about this smouldering pile of shit? All day i’ve heard “aaaah, all that history.” This from dimmos who’s only idea of “history” is the last episode of “Antiques Roadshow “ they watched while dribbling curry sauce down their chins.

All these fairy houses.....churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, should be packed to the rafters with their fucked up adherents, the doors locked and fucking torched.

These cunts are so looking forward to the next life, i’m quite happy to help them on their way. The world would be a better place without these fuckwits.

Burn baby, burn!

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lots of anti-rat sentiment around at the moment. Did you know, some of these cunts don't even have Lugers?

I don't know where he finds the time to irk the cunts of the corner. The security services informed me that after escaping to Paraguay. With two tonnes of gold that were 63% fillings from Treblinka. He was busy training right wing death squads and orchestrating the odd narco financed coup. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I don't know where he finds the time to irk the cunts of the corner. The security services informed me that after escaping to Paraguay. With two tonnes of gold that were 63% fillings from Treblinka. He was busy training right wing death squads and orchestrating the odd narco financed coup. 

Shhhh, you ain't seen him.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Am I the only cunt in the world who doesn’t give a flying fuck about this smouldering pile of shit? All day i’ve heard “aaaah, all that history.” This from dimmos who’s only idea of “history” is the last episode of “Antiques Roadshow “ they watched while dribbling curry sauce down their chins.

All these fairy houses.....churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, should be packed to the rafters with their fucked up adherents, the doors locked and fucking torched.

These cunts are so looking forward to the next life, i’m quite happy to help them on their way. The world would be a better place without these fuckwits.

Burn baby, burn!

Oh God! :(😢

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lots of anti-rat sentiment around at the moment. Did you know, some of these cunts don't even have Lugers?

It's a matter of supreme indifference to me whether cunts approve of my musings or not Authoritah. I enjoy erudite, intelligent intercourse with any cunt, the rest are merely sub-creatures.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

You cunt.  Rats gave you a like.  Screen shot and save it before he removes it.  He's vindictive that way! 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Apparently over 700 million has been pledged already to rebuild the thing,imagine if Grenfell Tower had some stained glass windows or gothic architecture in it instead of just human beings?

If there'd been jews in it, they'd have blamed Labour MPs

Guest judgetwi
43 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I enjoy erudite, intelligent intercourse with any cunt, 

So where the fuck do you go for that Herr Oberst? I believe the Vienna School of Fine Arts doesn’t maintain the standards of the old days, i’m sad to say.