CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I visited Bad Tolz when I worked in Bavaria. 

Bavaria? Not Dachau surely? I know you are a decomposing, senile old cunt, with very bad eyesight, but you can’t be that old.

Nah....I ain’t buying it.

Of course, you could always be David Irving. 

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Bavaria? Not Dachau surely? I know you are a decomposing, senile old cunt, with very bad eyesight, but you can’t be that old.

Nah....I ain’t buying it.

Of course, you could always be David Irving. 

Dachau was one of the stops on the S Bahn that I passed every morning.

Happy days

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

He was obviously feeling mildly benevolent, but due to your exposure the fuckers removed it!

We've got it on the record.  That's the way of the Rat! 

@ratcum put the like back, you already gave it, and it's on the record now.  It does no good to rescind it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It does him good, he cavorts and laughs maniacally for hours after he does it.

He laughs maniacally when some cunt slips on an icy path.  He doesn't do anything about the ice, does he?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cactus Spack, by the way. No other cunt's answered it, so I thought I'd do the reveal.

When did Foley begin commentator duty?  I was under the impression he had finally retired from the industry at his wife's mandate.  

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

When did Foley begin commentator duty?  I was under the impression he had finally retired from the industry at his wife's mandate.  

I dunno Wiz. I was thinking of the names of the cunts who were wrestling back when I watched it occasionally. I googled him to find a clue and wiki said he was a WWE commentator nowadays. I know it's all showbiz, but he was a hardcore cunt. I remember watching Big Van Vader rip off his entire ear during a match, he shrugged it off and carried on, too late to stitch it back on. It's still missing 20 years later, so that wasn't staged. Rob Van Dam was a mental cunt too.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno Wiz. I was thinking of the names of the cunts who were wrestling back when I watched it occasionally. I googled him to find a clue and wiki said he was a WWE commentator nowadays. I know it's all showbiz, but he was a hardcore cunt. I remember watching Big Van Vader rip off his entire ear during a match, he shrugged it off and carried on, too late to stitch it back on. It's still missing 20 years later, so that wasn't staged. Rob Van Dam was a mental cunt too.

They're all mentalists.  Foley took the biscuit.  I've seen some of his early Japan work with Terry Funk, and he used boards with nails put through them and with small explosive charges...ring ropes made of barbed wire...of course, the single greatest moment of his career was when he was thrown from the top of the 20 foot cage with that fine chap the Undertaker.  Knocked his front teeth through his upper lip into his nostril, cracked three ribs, separated his shoulder and a concussion.  He got off the gurney, climbed to the top again, and the section of cage gave way under their weight, and he went through the mat!  He never walked straight again.  his spine and hip alignment were never sorted.  Hearing interviews from others, they have said is tolerance for pain is like nothing they had ever seen before or since.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuckin loonies. If these cunts weren't earning a living doing this, they'd be locked in their bedrooms listening to metal and Stanley knifing themselves.

Interesting you mention the stanley knife....at 6:42 of this clip, he's doing just that....rather blatantly!

Being put through glass was a nice touch!

Guest 'eavensabove

From what I can gather, Quasimojo is being replaced in the belfry by an armless & legless campanologist.

I cannot say who it is, but his face rings a bell.  

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

We've got it on the record.  That's the way of the Rat! 

@ratcum put the like back, you already gave it, and it's on the record now.  It does no good to rescind it. 

Remember, a 'like' from Rat is an insult in old money. A rat comment on the other hand, is worth a thousand of them

A nice little side event for Macron to draw attention away from the real problems that plague France. Wow, what timing !! The money that has never been there for the needed will come flooding in to restore this eye ache. I would say that you couldn't make this bollocks up...but some cunt has.

Fuck off with this complete bullshit..

7 hours ago, The Guard said:

I saw Jesus in a fresh turd that I laid this morning,I called my missus in to hsve a look and as she opened the shit house door,rubbed her eyes and exclaimed "Jesus fucking christ!" ,"I know" I said,"its a fucking miracle 'ain't it"