CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burning Cathedrals

Guest Alfie Noakes

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

I saw Jesus in a fresh turd that I laid this morning,I called my missus in to hsve a look and as she opened the shit house door,rubbed her eyes and exclaimed "Jesus fucking christ!" ,"I know" I said,"its a fucking miracle 'ain't it"

Would you like to "leaf" through the cataract surgery documentation and diagrammes that were sent to me before I had my eyes "done".

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

Remember, a 'like' from Rat is an insult in old money. A rat comment on the other hand, is worth a thousand of them

Rubbish.  Attempts to be modest do not suit you Ratty.  Your blunt force trauma posting style is something you've honed to perfection over the years.  

Just imagine if Inuit natives went out onto the ice floats to coddle and spoil the fur seal pups.  Life as we know it would turn upside down. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rubbish.  Attempts to be modest do not suit you Ratty.  Your blunt force trauma posting style is something you've honed to perfection over the years.  

Just imagine if Inuit natives went out onto the ice floats to coddle and spoil the fur seal pups.  Life as we know it would turn upside down. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

See? Same thing happened when I replied to him. He's done something to that post. 

Ratfuckery!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking hell....when I clicked the submit button the first time round, there was a notification up that 3 more replies were made.  I assumed my click was just fucking that notice off.  

Now you mention it, it does smell of Rat shittery!  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell....when I clicked the submit button the first time round, there was a notification up that 3 more replies were made.  I assumed my click was just fucking that notice off.  

Now you mention it, it does smell of Rat shittery!  

He's a clever cunt. It's not all fun and games, Hugo Boss uniforms and Zyklon-B.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Ed, you're a fucking mess, don't ever talk to me again.

Appropriate name change. Jake Heke, the hardest character in the history of cinema. The destruction of uncle Bully at the end, one of the most explosive bits of acting I've ever seen. On my all time top 10. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Appropriate name change. Jake Heke, the hardest character in the history of cinema. The destruction of uncle Bully at the end, one of the most explosive bits of acting I've ever seen. On my all time top 10. 

Fantastic films, super acting. I keep imagining uncle fucking Bully's man bun flapping as he takes a well deserved beating.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

See? Same thing happened when I replied to him. He's done something to that post. 

Ratfuckery!

I'm somewhat surprised that a flidSpack of your standing has taken so long to suss out the Rat. All of his large & fancy font nonsense is only used to mask & disguise his other id's.  He's dabbed handed at it and has been for years. I don't think it is clever at all, and neither are his pm's which are sent to add-weight to his goings-on. Mind you, I could be wrong of course, but? 

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Usual repast....

17368F25-0E67-45B2-A271-DA092F3A8306.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You shouldn't keep showing him this Punkers.  He has high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. He might expire.  lol

The worst double act since Fleetwood and Fox.

Fuck right off you pair of unbearable wankers.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Who the fuck are you?

Explain yourself.

Are you a homosexual?

Ask enough people and someone will let you pummel their bumhole eventually, Punkers. It's just a numbers game.

You disgusting, Nigerian frotting, pervert.