CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wayne Hennesey

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47946382

Wayne Hennesey is a footballer (iron) and is either a lying cunt or a fucking thick cunt. In the photo in the above article he looks like he's giving a nazi salute. His defence is that he is unaware of what a nazi salute is and that he was merely waving and telling the waiter to hurry up and he had his hand over his mouth to amplify his voice. And lo and behold, the fuckwits at the FA bought it. I'll leave you lot to decide whether to believe him or not, but I know where I stand on this. The lying cunt.

Guest judgetwi

What a load of bollocks. Wayne is just a working class bloke taking the piss out of his German mate. That’s what working class blokes do for fucks sake.

It’s a fucking joke that some pathetic snowflake finds this “ offensive” and cries like a fucking girl.

It’s an even bigger joke that the FA , shit scared of the libtards, find it necessary to charge him with some kind of “offense”.

Just to complete the farce we have the the mega joke of the FA accepting that Wayne is so thick he doesn’t know what a Nazi salute is, never heard of the Holocaust and thinks Hitler is some cunt on “Game of Thrones.”

Much as I hate Crystal cunting Palace good luck to Wayne. He’s made the Establishment fucking slaves look like the bunch of cunts they truly are.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

What a load of bollocks. Wayne is just a working class bloke taking the piss out of his German mate. That’s what working class blokes do for fucks sake.

It’s a fucking joke that some pathetic snowflake finds this “ offensive” and cries like a fucking girl.

It’s an even bigger joke that the FA , shit scared of the libtards, find it necessary to charge him with some kind of “offense”.

Just to complete the farce we have the the mega joke of the FA accepting that Wayne is so thick he doesn’t know what a Nazi salute is, never heard of the Holocaust and thinks Hitler is some cunt on “Game of Thrones.”

Much as I hate Crystal cunting Palace good luck to Wayne. He’s made the Establishment fucking slaves look like the bunch of cunts they truly are.

Still a lying cunt though.

Guest Betterthanyou
24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Who the fuck are you?

Fuck off.

Someone who doesn't need to explain myself to an underling like you silly boy.

Now fuck off back to your homeless shelter and beg to use their communal computer to reply. 

Guest judgetwi
27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Who the fuck are you?

Fuck off.

I’m shocked you didn’t pick up on his use of the word “of” instead of “have”, a common working class grammatical error.

Anyone might think your Public School , posh cunt persona was a load of made up bollocks substituting for your lonely, pathetic, inadequate life.

Not me obviously.

I’m a fucking believer. 😁

Now his cunt of a manager has piped up and made himself look an even bigger cunt.Football people are the biggest cunts out there,no fucking morals whatsoever. They'd sell their fucking mothers if it meant winning a game.lying cheating bastards