CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Gentrification of Norwich Train Station

Decimus

I've just got off of a train from Cambridge after spending an hour absolutely sweltering on a carriage that would make the pony fucking express seem futuristic.

Mouth parched and nasal passages contaminated with the stench of commuting cock and balls, I spied a new pub that wasn't there the last time I was unfortunate enough to pay 40 quid to travel Delhi class on one of the hottest days of the year. Tongue lolling in anticipation, I charged in and ordered a pint of San Miguel.

No sooner had the first drop touched my tongue, than the generic eastern European behind the bar barked "£5.80" into my face.

Five fucking eighty? In Norwich?

Suck my fucking dick.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt

You were on a train? Bullshit. Didn't happen. ©Judgefuckwit.

P.S. £5.80? You should have smashed the glass on the bar and stabbed the cunt in the face with it.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

You were on a train? Bullshit. Didn't happen. ©Judgefuckwit.

P.S. £5.80? You should have smashed the glass on the bar and stabbed the cunt in the face with it.

I'd refer you to my review on TripAdvisor, but I suspect that it would endanger my flimsy Corner disguise and make it about effective as Clark Kent's "Take my glasses off" schtick.

As for The Judge, I'll wager that he will act with the tedious incredulity that he is renowned for when he's asked to accept that anyone is solvent enough to have £5.80 in their pocket.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've just got off of a train from Cambridge after spending an hour absolutely sweltering on a carriage that would make the pony fucking express seem futuristic.

Mouth parched and nasal passages contaminated with the stench of commuting cock and balls, I spied a new pub that wasn't there the last time I was unfortunate enough to pay 40 quid to travel Delhi class on one of the hottest days of the year. Tongue lolling in anticipation, I charged in and ordered a pint of San Miguel.

No sooner had the first drop touched my tongue, than the generic eastern European behind the bar barked "£5.80" into my face.

Suck my fucking dick.

Pile of shit.

• Like 2

Suck my fucking dick.

It is a "RAILWAY" Station you bog dwelling peasant.

Suck my fucking dick.

Overkill. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Needless to say, despite the Kronenbourg being a quid cheaper, I just couldn't stand to put anything French in my mouth.

Idiot.

Had you been aboard the Northerner Express, you'd have been asked to leave a 5p deposit for the glass.  

I'd refer you to my review on TripAdvisor, but I suspect that it would endanger my flimsy Corner disguise and make it about effective as Clark Kent's "Take my glasses off" schtick.

Too late, Stevie boy, you're my bitch now.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Maybe I should have condensed it down to an artistic 10 second video where I threw a Tina Turner wig at a sanitary towel bin whilst screaming "£5.80? Witherrrrsssss?!"

You fucking wanker.

The only chow-chow that he's been on, is John Thomas the Fwank Engine

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest DrCunt
38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Too late, Stevie boy, you're my bitch now.

Imagine if there were a direct train from Glasgow to Norwich?

At £5.80 a pint for that piss every member of staff in the establishment would have been glassed to death by now.

26 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Imagine if there were a direct train from Glasgow to Norwich?

At £5.80 a pint for that piss every member of staff in the establishment would have been glassed to death by now.

I have just completed reviewing your recent posts, and have come to the conclusion that you are a violent, gay bashing, xenophobic bigot, with psychopathic traits.  I am warming to you.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have just completed reviewing your recent posts, and have come to the conclusion that you are a violent, gay bashing, xenophobic bigot, with psychopathic traits.  I am warming to you.

Is he supposed to be pleased that a sneaking, sycophantic fuck-pig wanker is warming to him? Personally I can’t see him giving a flying fuck what you think. I certainly don’t.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Suck my fucking dick.

For 5.80 I'm sure Punkers will oblige. 

Guest DrCunt
32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For 5.80 I'm sure Punkers will oblige. 

A quick stroll from Norwich Station along Riverside and he could have got that for free in Lollard's Pit or The Castle.  Not sure he could have got a pint though. It's probably compulsory to have an umbrella in your drink in both establishments.

Probably could have got a BJ from a hairy lady called Clive in the Complete Dangler too.