CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Gentrification of Norwich Train Station

Decimus

10 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Nevermind the gentrification of Norwich Train Station, what about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre. Traders still need access to Diiiixxons.

I assume Norwich still has a Dixons and Our Price.

No. But we do have Hawkshead, John Menzies (for those that can read) and BB Adams.

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

£5.80 isn't that expensive these days, you tight cuntbreed. Stick yo your Peter Dominic Larger...CUNT !!

It may not be a lot in whatever gay bar you frequent in Soho, but outside of the largely homosexual capital, £5.80 for a pint of watery piss is considered robbery.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Piss is 95% water you idiot. 

Not yours. I imagine that when you finally manage to squeeze a squirt out of your withered bell end, 95% of it is the remaining prostatic fluid from your cancer ravaged prostate, with the other 5% being the sweetcorn from your house boy's arsehole.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have just completed reviewing your recent posts, and have come to the conclusion that you are a violent, gay bashing, xenophobic bigot, with psychopathic traits.  I am warming to you.

I can assure you the feeling isn't mutual.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not yours. I imagine that when you finally manage to squeeze a squirt out of your withered bell end, 95% of it is the remaining prostatic fluid from your cancer ravaged prostate, with the other 5% being the sweetcorn from your house boy's arsehole.

And blood. Don’t forget the blood. I imagine Withers often produces a Merlot-like vintage as his Zoladex runs into month three. Surprised he hasn’t tried to bottle it to flog to unsuspecting rosbifs who visit the goose farm. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And blood. Don’t forget the blood. I imagine Withers often produces a Merlot-like vintage as his Zoladex runs into month three. Surprised he hasn’t tried to bottle it to flog to unsuspecting rosbifs who visit the goose farm. 

Imagine the disappointment you'd feel if you'd crossed the channel in search of genuine French culture and you ended up staying with the half-breed Withers.

Expecting your host to resemble a Green Card era Gerard Depardieu, instead you're confronted with a Benny fucking Hill lookalike on a drip, butchering the lingo with a Godawful Franglish monologue:

"Have-ey voo Van cents poor lar leccy meter?"

What a stupid fucking Dick Van Dyke cunt.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

All said,  I can at least vouch (though Punker's may prove me wrong) that there are no rainbow-waving puffter-pubs or spunk-bars in Norwich, and as such it has successfully prevented an influx or a settlement for the bum-squad to congregate. However, this is most probably due to the one-way system whatever way one goes. 

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

All said,  I can at least vouch (though Punker's may prove me wrong) that there are no rainbow-waving puffter-pubs or spunk-bars in Norwich, and as such it has successfully prevented an influx or a settlement for the bum-squad to congregate. However, this is most probably due to the one-way system whatever way one goes. 

Unfortunately, I could probably give you a comprehensive list of the hostelries in Norwich that cater for cock smoking. I won't though, as I don't want to cast any doubt upon my heterosexuality.

Cue Withers with a "hilarious" gay jibe.

Withers, fuck off.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unfortunately, I could probably give you a comprehensive list of the hostelries in Norwich that cater for cock smoking. I won't though, as I don't want to cast any doubt upon my heterosexuality.

Withers, fuck off.

Don't tell me you're the Chutney monkey equivalent of The Fry Up Inspector. I fucking knew it, and you're the sort of weasley cunt that would say they're visiting for research purposes. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't tell me you're the Chutney monkey equivalent of The Fry Up Inspector. I fucking knew it, and you're the sort of weasley cunt that would say they're visiting for research purposes. 

A man's entitled to a few reach arounds if he's willing to turn a blind eye to five or six blatant health and safety violations.

The LGPS isn't what it was, the job's got to have some perks.

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, fuck off.

? don't tell me that there is one!  We may have a job on our hands, Dec's, and a rather difficult & messy one too seeing as we can't rely upon Neil to assist. Not now he drinks at The Cock Sniffer's Arms at Hemsby.