CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Gentrification of Norwich Train Station

Decimus

Guest 'eavensabove
22 hours ago, The Guard said:

Actually I have been out most of the afternoon had lunch at Saisburys then went to a local nature reserve. I saw this  and several other butterflies.

It is sad that you have such a miserable existence that you cannot avoid getting inebriated on such a glorious afternoon.szg939.jpg

Lunching at Sainsbury's eh? My oh my how well you live it up, you lucky privileged snob. Next you'll be bragging that this is not any old food, this is M & S food, and your outings will extend to a stroll on the downs or an afternoon of skipping with a butterfly net full of moth balls. I'd wager that you go frogging and have your very own camouflaged hide, albeit it when your not train spotting or fine-dining at Waitrose. You pitiful pleb. 

23 hours ago, The Guard said:

Actually I have been out most of the afternoon had lunch at Saisburys then went to a local nature reserve. I saw this  and several other butterflies.

It is sad that you have such a miserable existence that you cannot avoid getting inebriated on such a glorious afternoon.

...on Hampstead Heath, near the Gents. The only 'butterfly' you're familiar with is the battery-powered one that fits up your arse, you deeply unpleasant, wannabe-promiscuous, vapid fucking drag queen.

27 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Lunching at Sainsbury's eh? My oh my how well you live it up, you lucky privileged snob. Next you'll be bragging that this is not any old food, this is M & S food, and your outings will extend to a stroll on the downs or an afternoon of skipping with a butterfly net full of moth balls. I'd wager that you go frogging and have your very own camouflaged hide, albeit it when your not train spotting or fine-dining at Waitrose. You pitiful pleb. 

One grammatically inept thick cunt fails to recognise another grammatically inept thick cunt's misspelling. You thick cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

...on Hampstead Heath, near the Gents. The only 'butterfly' you're familiar with is the battery-powered one that fits up your arse, you deeply unpleasant, wannabe-promiscuous, vapid fucking drag queen.

One grammatically inept thick cunt fails to recognise another grammatically inept thick cunt's misspelling. You thick cunt.

10/10 for inept observation. Buffoon. 

sainsburys-store-on-wood-green-high-road-london-england-united-kingdom-E87C9F.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
TESKOES

43 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I was actually gonna go down the lunching at Sainsbury's route, but you beat me to it Eavens. I reckon that butterfly pic is a standard Google image. Placed as cover for the real intent of that trip to the meadow(dogging spot). That being to receive a length the bigger the better, from a bloke in a dodgy Hawaiian shirt and shorts. That have been tailored, the fly being replaced with a velcro closure, am I close Guard?

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It looks more like a moth, which is what I suspect flies out of your knickers each time you put on a fresh pair.

It's 'fly's' you saphead. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I was actually gonna go down the lunching at Sainsbury's route, but you beat me to it Eavens. I reckon that butterfly pic is a standard Google image. Placed as cover for the real intent of that trip to the meadow(dogging spot). That being to receive a length the bigger the better, from a bloke in a dodgy Hawaiian shirt and shorts. That have been tailored, the fly being replaced with a velcro closure, am I close Guard?

Can you picture the pleb, done-up to the nines with his decoys of Cabbage White & Red Admiral and pupae of Hawk Moth stuffed up his arse. Chasing about in meadows of privet armed with a little jam-jar to capture a specimen akin to himself. "Oooo, there goes a Lulworth Skipper in full wing!" and "WOW! that's a Common Brimstone, 'less I'm mistaken... … my first sighting of a breeding male this Season"  Out of his head on Chloroform, with a pair of antennae stuck-up both nostrils...   

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
Hesperiidae R Us.

32 minutes ago, The Guard said:

You are not very intelligent are you Lupo?

Jesus Christ - do you get an oxygen allowance each day based on your post count to CC? It’s got to be something literally life or death that forces you to churn out the utter shit that you do. No normal person would do it through choice, surely?

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Jesus Christ - do you get an oxygen allowance each day based on your post count to CC? It’s got to be something literally life or death that forces you to churn out the utter shit that you do. No normal person would do it through choice, surely?

You are not very interesting are you Ape. Have you been causing any more moorland fires today?

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Leave him alone Wolfie isn't very well.

What's new?

Anyway, how is Your own health shaping-up? Still suffering from Butterfly Stomach?

Punker's swears by rubbing Vick on his chest or sucking on a Fisherman's Friend to relieve most of his issues. 

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What's new?

Anyway, how is Your own health shaping-up? Still suffering from Butterfly Stomach?

Punker's swears by rubbing Vick on his chest or sucking on a Fisherman's Friend to relieve most of his issues. 

Copulating with Captain Birdseye is probably closer.

Guest judgetwi
On 20/04/2019 at 21:12, The Guard said:

It is sad that you have such a miserable existence that you cannot avoid getting inebriated on such a glorious afternoon.szg939.jpg

Sounds like an absolutely delightful Sunday afternoon My Lady.

I, myself, went fishing....... on “Mature Sex Contacts.” I nearly landed Magnificent Maxine from Theydon Bois but i’m afraid she wriggled off the hook.

Fucking old slag.  😎

• 3 weeks later...

Just received an angry call from a furious Mrs. D who is at Norwich train station travelling back from a course. Despite the fact that I spent the best part of three days raging about being robbed at the station pub, it would appear that the stupid cunt wasn't listening. 

Said idiot decided to pop in for a glass of wine whilst awaiting the next pony fucking express home. It came as somewhat of a surprise to her when she received the bill of £9.99 for her merlot. My mirth soon turned to apoplectic rage when mid-laughing fit she told me it was purchased with the joint account card.

In the words of the rev, I want her dead.