CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parents sue under 10s football team

camberwell gypsy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/parents-sue-kids-football-club-emotional-abuse-substituting-9250207/amp/

Parents have sued Aztec Football club for racist and emotional abuse of their little footballing lad. Absolutely disgusting of the club. What did they do? Did they constantly call him names? Ignore him? Make monkey noises when he was on the ball? No. They had the temerity to substitute him during a tournament. "Substitutions are part of the game and the manager wanted to give everyone a fair chance and even playing time" was the pathetic excuse given by the club's secretary. Well fuck you Aztec FC and your racism. I feel like coming there and boycotting your club. Wherever the fuck Winnersh is. 

Guest Ollyboro
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't blame you.  I have a brother-in-law there, and he's a cunt.

But nowhere near as much as a cunt as his brother-in-law.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Substitute the little cunt? I'd have had him cleaning the kit and all the other lads boots.....with his tongue.......while whistling zip-a dee-doo-dah

He's 10 years old. Not long before the racist oppression of being substituted at football, causes him to start stabbing people.

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's 10 years old. Not long before the racist oppression of being substituted at football, causes him to start stabbing people.

Back in the 80s, my cousin was playing in a cup tie. He tackled this black guy who took exception to it and threatened to stab him after the game. My cousin asked him if he brought his knife with him. When the guy told him he had, my cousin asked him to come into the dressing at half time to cut up his teams half time oranges. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/parents-sue-kids-football-club-emotional-abuse-substituting-9250207/amp/

Parents have sued Aztec Football club for racist and emotional abuse of their little footballing lad. Absolutely disgusting of the club. What did they do? Did they constantly call him names? Ignore him? Make monkey noises when he was on the ball? No. They had the temerity to substitute him during a tournament. "Substitutions are part of the game and the manager wanted to give everyone a fair chance and even playing time" was the pathetic excuse given by the club's secretary. Well fuck you Aztec FC and your racism. I feel like coming there and boycotting your club. Wherever the fuck Winnersh is. 

Soft fucking cunts.  That's called finding the brat's inner strength and determination, and shining his character.  Everybody who has been through it has ended up for the better.  The little torments in life mean nothing in adulthood.  Now enter the "everybody gets a trophy for participating" brigade, and you can't fucking breathe without offending some imbeciles delicate sensitivities.  Time for spelling contests again?  How about paper mache anatomically correct doll making?

They can fuck right off.  

Guest judgetwi

Fuck my old football boots! Back in the day I used to coach a kids football team. Four fucking years I put up with that shit. I could tell you a thousand stories about the pathetic parents trying to live their lives vicariously through their kids.

My favourite came very near the end. This cunt, who turned up for every game, told me that I was playing his stepson in the wrong position and “you have ruined this team and you know nothing about football tactics”.

I tried to explain to him that it was a kids game of football, they’re supposed to enjoy it , winning and losing is not that important because we don’t live in the Soviet fucking Union.

Well this cunt wasn’t having it. I was a lot younger and fitter than him so I soon had him on the ground sticking my Adidas Aztecs into his bollock bag. Thankfully some other parents dragged me off him.

Anyway about a year later it emerged that this cunt had been fucking his stepson, and some of his mates, up the bumhole. He got 12 years, or something like that, the cunt.

I have nothing but admiration for people who give up their time and energy to coach kids sports . I didn’t have the bottle for it and it must be ten times worse in these times of automatic self entitlement.

They are fucking heroes but nobody gives a fuck because no cunt is making any money out of it.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

My favourite came very near the end. This cunt, who turned up for every game, told me that I was playing his stepson in the wrong position and “you have ruined this team and you know nothing about football tactics”.

In fairness, you're a lifelong Charlton supporter, so the cunt probably had a point.