CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlize Theron

Eric Cuntman

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Only if I set light to the cunt. 

Best to be sure.  At least you wouldn't have to take off and do it from orbit.  

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Speaking to your own genitalia is a recognised symptom of acute insanity

You can't say that to Tyson Fury's mum and expect to get away with it. 

You'll have to buy her a caravan now. Very important that the scatter cushions are in periwinkle blue.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can't say that to Tyson Fury's mum and expect to get away with it. 

You'll have to buy her a caravan now. Very important that the scatter cushions are in periwinkle blue.

I was at Mrs Furrys big fat gypsy wedding. Unfortunately it ended up in a mass brawl. Something which apparently has been known to occur every time the honest ethnic moving around community go out in public

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I was at Mrs Furrys big fat gypsy wedding. Unfortunately it ended up in a mass brawl. Something which apparently has been known to occur every time the honest ethnic moving around community go out in public

Or not moving around. It always astonishes me when illegally camped gypsies, who insist on being called "travellers" refuse to fucking move. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or not moving around. It always astonishes me when illegally camped gypsies, who insist on being called "travellers" refuse to fucking move. 

If you give the thieving cunts a deposit to do your driveway I think you’ll find they’ve moved on quicker than Usain Bolt Probably gone to the builders merchants for materials and got lost in the nearest pub.