CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diane Abbott is sorry .. for being caught.

Penny Farthing

5 hours ago, The Guard said:

The daft cow has been seen drinking alcohol on the TFL tube train.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47996907

NINTCHDBPICT000484101399.jpg?w=960

Interesting, how the BBC have handled this one. Leading with the headline,

"Dianne Abbott sorry for drinking on train"

If the culprit had been male, and of a lighter hue, it would have been more like...

'Farage drunk and out of control on public transport!'

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

The fat-arsed cunt, should be sorry for simply boarding a train, let alone slurping on one. She doesn't look the slightest bit concerned about human beings on their daily commute, or her sense of fashion and general demeanour. The poor cunt sat next to the Bourneville, looks comatose and worse for wear too.  It's obvious that apart from him, all others managed to scarper at Blackfriars. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The fat-arsed cunt, should be sorry for simply boarding a train, let alone slurping on one. She doesn't look the slightest bit concerned about human beings on their daily commute, or her sense of fashion and general demeanour. The poor cunt sat next to the Bourneville, looks comatose and worse for wear too.  It's obvious that apart from him, all others managed to scarper at Blackfriars. 

For fuck sake Eavans, cut her some slack.  She was obviously feeling uneasy about sitting.  All de straps were full.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

This picture really speaks volumes about how far the rail system has advanced technologically.  There was a time when an uncentered load such as she, would have derailed any passenger train.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I will miss you when I'm gone.  Unrequited love?   lol

Withers, I think I can speak for us all when I tell you that your presence here is the equivalent of an old dog laying down on the floor in front of a group of people and starting to lick its ass before shitting and dying off.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Withers, I think I can speak for us all when I tell you that your presence here is the equivalent of an old dog laying down on the floor in front of a group of people and starting to lick its ass before shitting and dying off.  

Well let's ask @Eddie you boring cunt.  Ed mate, your honest opinion please, you black cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well let's ask @Eddie you boring cunt.  Ed mate, your honest opinion please, you black cunt.

Yes, lets...nothing has ever cured tedium in the past like one of Eddie's well informed opinions.  Fucking hell, you two make Pen seem interesting and highly educated.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Good God man, you are digging yourself into a deeper hole.  Do you need a spade?  Eddie could help you

The exceptionally weak minded resort to this retort when they have absolutely NOTHING left.  You had nothing left when you fucking registered.

Idiot

@The Guard  When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.  Fuck off.

39 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Yes, lets...nothing has ever cured tedium in the past like one of Eddie's well informed opinions.  Fucking hell, you two make Pen seem interesting and highly educated.  

Jesus you are so dull, actually pitiful... 

• Like 1

I’ve put “caught” into every foreign language translator on the internet and ‘Fat greasy slimy slug arsed licorice allsort shitbag’ seems to be the most common translation. Just as I thought,but one can’t be too sure nowadays. “Knowledge is power” apparently.