CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diane Abbott is sorry .. for being caught.

Penny Farthing

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Post-coitally you would be consuming the faeces of Margaret Beckett with a garnish of whipped David Lammy semen on top.

Keep that mental image to hand while attending Mass today, punkers, and remember that God is watching you. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

They are given as many opportunities as any other person, but they lack the acumen or the willingness to better themselves. It's not that they are discriminated against, as they would have us all believe. They lack the desire to improve and use any excuse to excuse their incompetence and thick-headed attitudes. The only thing that is holding them back are their own failures at grasping common sense and the simplest of functions. There are thousands of jobs that they could do if only they were able enough, but they just cannot cut it and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Just like the rest of us.  You don't hear White people crying that they cannot work cuz they is White, do you? It's all about skill, not about colour, but the only skill the Bournville's have is how to run with a bag of swag or how to draw blud wiv a blade, in it. 

Jeez...

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you think she caught that leopard herself?

I'm glad you raised this issue CB. The faux leopard  (Panthera polymersii) is practically extinct thanks to twats like Abutt. She should bludgeoned with black puddings until the Emmett Till look is achieved.

...oh wait a minute 

19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

They are given as many opportunities as any other person, but they lack the acumen or the willingness to better themselves. It's not that they are discriminated against, as they would have us all believe. They lack the desire to improve and use any excuse to excuse their incompetence and thick-headed attitudes. The only thing that is holding them back are their own failures at grasping common sense and the simplest of functions. There are thousands of jobs that they could do if only they were able enough, but they just cannot cut it and they have nobody to blame but themselves. Just like the rest of us.  You don't hear White people crying that they cannot work cuz they is White, do you? It's all about skill, not about colour, but the only skill the Bournville's have is how to run with a bag of swag or how to draw blud wiv a blade, in it. 

You are a bit short on detail here.

Guest judgetwi
On 22/04/2019 at 07:32, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve no doubt you would fuck Dianne Abbott and consume her faeces on a regular basis.

Nice

Mature

Reported for being under age .

Guest judgetwi
On 22/04/2019 at 11:18, Cuntybaws said:

Looked nothing like him, thank fuck for her dominant genes.

article-2083704-0F5F29D400000578-73_233x

Judging by the background and the ID on her lapel I would suggest that would be a Labour Party Conference in Brighton.

I hope the shadow Home Secretary kept young James well away from the poofs and trannies just as she kept him away from the stabby working class black kids she pretends to love so much.

Why has James got a white devil on his shirt? What was Diane thinking for fucks sake?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a promo for a Star Wars prequel..

'Little Lando vs Jabba'

Are you certain that isn't Aunt Jemimah, Leia Organa's hair stylist and personal assistant?  

30 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

The mind fucking boggles as to why this dumb-fodder racist piss-head is still in employment..shall we take a wild fucking guess !!

I wouldn't employ this thick mong skulled cunt to boil water..

Neither would the Labour Party if they didn't have to. But they're stuck with her, because any attempt to get rid of her due to gross incompetence, would result in twenty thousand blacks, screaming racism and discrimination, half of London would burn in the ensuing stabfest/riot, and the brethren would seek justice by commandeering as many tellies, laptops and phones as they could loot in the name of justice and equality.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Neither would the Labour Party if they didn't have to. But they're stuck with her, because any attempt to get rid of her due to gross incompetence, would result in twenty thousand blacks, screaming racism and discrimination, half of London would burn in the ensuing stabfest/riot, and the brethren would seek justice by commanding as many tellies, laptops and phones as they could loot in the name of justice and equality.

Hows that 65" 3D curved screen TV, my friend Milton managed to get for you? If Londinium goes up again, let me know what you need and I'll forward it on.