CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is London the new Glastonbury?

King Billy

For more than a week now the capital city of this country has been taken over by a plague of upper class ‘crusties’ and  posh speaking vagrants, who have for some unknown reason been allowed to block bridges, glue themselves to trains, make threats to close down the worlds busiest (but ridiculously placed) airport and generally threaten anarchy if their outrageous demands are not met immediately and without debate. The ‘thin blue line’ aka the METROPOLITAN POLICE  presided over by the comically named “Cressida Dick” seem to have, in collusion with Mayor Sadiq ‘Peaceful’ Khan implemented a policy of doing the very minimum to keep the streets open, while stressing at every opportunity that they agree with the vagrants and asking them politely to stop it. Emma Thompson, so called Hollywood actress even flew over from LA to spout 15 mins. Of luvvie shite to the little darlings and then hopped off back to Beverly Hills first class having done her bit to save the planet. How lucky we all are to have her. I for one would definitely pay 20p for a “bag for life” and tighten it it round the cunts turkey neck, even if it meant the end of the planet. In my day if you bunked off school every Friday you got caned or expelled or fucked in the arse if you were Punkape but now you get on the six o’clock BBC news and lauded as a child genius and some sort of modern day Emily Pankhurst. Basically what seems to be occurring, unless I’ve completely got all this wrong is: The more of a fuckwit libtard spastic you can show yourself to be, the more the ruling class vegetables will listen to your slobbering drivel and blame the imminent destruction of humanity on ‘Nigel Farage or Tommy Robinson’ As it’s Easter time I have had to ask myself. “What would Jesus have done If he hadn’t been murdered yesterday?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

For more than a week now the capital city of this country has been taken over by a plague of upper class ‘crusties’ and  posh speaking vagrants, who have for some unknown reason been allowed to block bridges, glue themselves to trains, make threats to close down the worlds busiest (but ridiculously placed) airport and generally threaten anarchy if their outrageous demands are not met immediately and without debate. The ‘thin blue line’ aka the METROPOLITAN POLICE  presided over by the comically named “Cressida Dick” seem to have, in collusion with Mayor Sadiq ‘Peaceful’ Khan implemented a policy of doing the very minimum to keep the streets open, while stressing at every opportunity that they agree with the vagrants and asking them politely to stop it. Emma Thompson, so called Hollywood actress even flew over from LA to spout 15 mins. Of luvvie shite to the little darlings and then hopped off back to Beverly Hills first class having done her bit to save the planet. How lucky we all are to have her. I for one would definitely pay 20p for a “bag for life” and tighten it it round the cunts turkey neck, even if it meant the end of the planet. In my day if you bunked off school every Friday you got caned or expelled or fucked in the arse if you were Punkape but now you get on the six o’clock BBC news and lauded as a child genius and some sort of modern day Emily Pankhurst. Basically what seems to be occurring, unless I’ve completely got all this wrong is: The more of a fuckwit libtard spastic you can show yourself to be, the more the ruling class vegetables will listen to your slobbering drivel and blame the imminent destruction of humanity on ‘Nigel Farage or Tommy Robinson’ As it’s Easter time I have had to ask myself. “What would Jesus have done If he hadn’t been murdered yesterday?

Fucking idiot Thompson doesn't think what air travel is doing to the planet though, does she? Ropey fucking actress as well. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking idiot Thompson doesn't think what air travel is doing to the planet though, does she? Ropey fucking actress as well. 

Wouldn’t be so bat if she even got her baps out ( for artistic purporses)obviously,but she’s too la di dah even for that. Cunt

Just now, King Billy said:

Why don’t a few of these filthy cunts glue themselves to a Boeing 737 instead of a train? And where do they get their glue from? It says on my superglue ‘Ensure surfaces to be glued are clean’

Thing is, the UK is doing a lot to cut down on emissions. It's India, China and USA that's the culprits. Why don't they glue themselves to a tank on Tiananmen Square? Now that would be worth seeing 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is, the UK is doing a lot to cut down on emissions. It's India, China and USA that's the culprits. Why don't they glue themselves to a tank on Tiananmen Square? Now that would be worth seeing 

Ah so Velly Good. We no like plotesters. Them broddy climinals

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Delegates should travel to climate conferences in lesbian powered rickshaws 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Why don’t a few of these filthy cunts glue themselves to a Boeing 737 instead of a train? And where do they get their glue from? It says on my superglue ‘Ensure surfaces to be glued are clean’

Why don't get themselves glued to the train tracks?  The hot third rail preferably.  

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't forget Germany they are building power stations that burn lignite a fuel that is far more polluting than normal coal.