CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump's State Visit to the UK

Penny Farthing

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Unless the victim was Pen or Withers or Punkers. They could be the first ever recorded ‘like crimes’

lol

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Punter bawls his head off but, "I'm not crying" :rolleyes:

Could I also draw you attention to King Billy's post, surely totally inappropriate away from the open corner at best.

Guest judgetwi

I wish I was a coach driver today, bringing in a load of right ons from some provincial cunthole. I would stop at a motorway service station to let the hippies have a piss. Then I would drive off and leave the cunts there. Take the coach back to the depot, collect my P45.......a satisfactory day’s work. 😁

Good news.......it’s fucking pissing down in London. 

50 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I wish I was a coach driver today, bringing in a load of right ons from some provincial cunthole. I would stop at a motorway service station to let the hippies have a piss. Then I would drive off and leave the cunts there. Take the coach back to the depot, collect my P45.......a satisfactory day’s work. 😁

It's pissing down Bristol too.

58 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah me too. I reckon I'd take it in a different direction though, like Dover. Then recreate the scene from the end of the Italian Job but allowing the coach to drop of the White cliffs!

Guest judgetwi
59 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

"The USA and UK have the greatest alliance the world has EVER known!"

Donald, you are the biggest fucking arseole the world has ever known.

Well what did you expect him to say? He probably says the same thing in every country he visits and to every cunt he meets. You have to be a salesman to be the President in the first place.

Look at Bush. He not only made Blair his bitch but sold him a fucking war at the same time. You have to be a hell of a bullshitter to outcunt a cunt like Blair. Tangoman is an amateur by comparison.

So far.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well what did you expect him to say? He probably says the same thing in every country he visits and to every cunt he meets. You have to be a salesman to be the President in the first place.

Look at Bush. He not only made Blair his bitch but sold him a fucking war at the same time. You have to be a hell of a bullshitter to outcunt a cunt like Blair. Tangoman is an amateur by comparison.

So far.

Almost right, Bush was only a mouthpiece for the de facto presidents: Cheney & Rumsfeld.

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Almost right, Bush was only a mouthpiece for the de facto presidents: Cheney & Rumsfeld.

I'm surprised you have any knowledge of Bush, Albert.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'm surprised you have any knowledge of Bush, Albert.

Well, can't seem to get much resin these days.

9 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Well, can't seem to get much resin these days.

I know a portly geezer who delivers orders on his mobility scooter, he's often on this site! It's good hash, though the delivery service sadly isn't. I'll see if I can hook you up!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Albert is a Wiz multi, but not quite as boring. Nearly, but not quite.  

How predictable coming from a cowardly cunt who ran the white flag up and bawled his eyes out for Eddie to fight for him.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How predictable coming from a cowardly cunt who ran the white flag up and bawled his eyes out for Eddie to fight for him.  

He's made himself look a right cunt with his continual arse licking of Eddie, not exactly difficult for him under any circumstances though!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

He's made himself look a right cunt with his continual arse licking of Eddie, not exactly difficult for him under any circumstances though!

In Wither's defence, he does have other interests.  He spends much of his time stealing the shells off snails' backs and trying to fit his slug sive cock into them.  He cries himself to sleep every night because the shells don't come in "snug fit" (aka micro penis loser) size.

I've listened to Trump a few times and he is an absolute master of talking bollocks.He actually runs on about fuck all but says so little when saying so much.I'd fuck his missus though

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've listened to Trump a few times and he is an absolute master of talking bollocks.He actually runs on about fuck all but says so little when saying so much.I'd fuck his missus though

He's probably a punter here to be fair given the above statement. With regards to his missus though a decade ago you could have banged her, if you parted with a few Roubles. It's allegedly how they meet!