CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump's State Visit to the UK

Penny Farthing

It's a conundrum of sorts the chinks own trillions of US government bonds, however without the Septic's purchasing the chinks products there economy would be fucked. Capitalism hey that's what makes the world go round, I call a stalemate for now! However the next 20 years will be interesting. My personal opinion is to cut the chinks out of the equation, by both ourselves and the yanks heavily investing in homegrown industry along with Northern Europe and fuck everyone else out of it, especially the Irish. Fuck off Bogtrotter baby lol.

23 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a conundrum of sorts the chinks own trillions of US government bonds, however without the Septic's purchasing the chinks products there economy would be fucked. Capitalism hey that's what makes the world go round, I call a stalemate for now! However the next 20 years will be interesting. My personal opinion is to cut the chinks out of the equation, by both ourselves and the yanks heavily investing in homegrown industry along with Northern Europe and fuck everyone else out of it, especially the Irish. Fuck off Bogtrotter baby lol.

It’s not just the tiddlies and the Ivans who are the problem. The yanks have been complacent for thirty years. They’ve helped the rest of the world to become more competitive than themselves and now that their automotive and manufacturing industries have gone from the biggest and best in the world to fuck all, on the crest of globalisation and  new world policies, the sleeping giant has woken up and realised that things just ain’t fair ‘buddy boy’ Detroit, was not so long ago the Automotive capital of the world. It’s now the most derelict and fucked city in America. The policy of allowing cheap imports of every product imaginable has been a complete dissster for America.and to make it worse they’ve had cunts like the eu putting tariffs of 18% on American cars while they’ve been subject to 7% on their BMWs and Mercs. If you worked in GM and all of a sudden you got no job, you might wonder why your presidents had allowed this to happen? So in my opinion Trump is only doing what he said he would. Trying to make America great again. To me that’s something I couldn’t fault him for, unlike the lying cheating cunts who we elect and then tolerate their fucking lies and u turns in perpetuum. 

He’s still a fucking total cunt though ‘The Donald’

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd say the trumpy would look at you n make ya an offer ya couldn't refuse..a land mine finder..one can of carling for every two mines ya collect..ya flat roof bar barrister. 

Panzbaby 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

I can’t argue with that. Google ‘Pompey John’Scotty.

I'm familiar with the bell ringing tattooed inbred ubercunt john westwood, billy. I also have to confess to being a regular customer at his rather decent bookshop in Petersfield. 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm familiar with the bell ringing tattooed inbred ubercunt john westwood, billy. I also have to confess to being a regular customer at his rather decent bookshop in Petersfield. 

He’s a strange one isn’t he. I’ve met him a few times at my cousins pub in Titchfield. I don’t think there’s an actual name for his condition, but I sure wouldn’t want to catch it.

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The Septic's don't police the world for or from any moral stand point at all. The tango man is a front man for the Cabal that secretly pull the puppets strings. A couple of days before 911 over 3 trillion dollars was reported to have vanished into thin air, very little news coverage on this due to the proceeding war. Some on here are going to call me a cunt for thinking that somehow, a handful of the world's richest financiers would get together and formulate a plan to plunder the earth. Look at the countries invaded in the last two decades, they all contain either vast natural resources or aren't in debt to the world bank, or control their own finances. They decide who gets or stays in powers depending on if they toe the line. It's global in reach but the Zionists in Israel are it's true power brokers, who want there enemies in the middle East eliminated!

FFS

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I have done quite a bit of research on my proposed theory after a conversation with a pal.

I usually allow myself a wry smile when I hear or read this whether at work, play or this forum.

Your conspiracy theory is straight out of the David Icke School of Critical Thinking.  The story has its roots in the American 2001 Defence budget report where it was reported that the Pentagon could not track $2.3 trillion. The defence budget in 2001 was $330 Billion so the conspiracists' absurd position is that $2.3 trillion is missing out of a budget of $0.33 trillion. Since then the "missing tax dollars" figure has mushroomed to $25 trillion depending on which nutter "who has done his research" you care to listen to. If any one who prefers facts and detail over tin foil hattery then a cursory glance at the 2001 Department of Defense (sic) report will note that Donald Rumsfield, who was Denfense (sic) Secretary at the time was asking Congress for funds to unify the countless different accounting systems and procedures covering balance sheet determinations including contingent liabilities, property and equipement values and pension actuarial liabilities. The $2.3 trillion figure is simply preceding years of totalised paper valuations which, because of a non-unified system between defence departments, simply could not be correctly reconciled.

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd say the trumpy would look at you n make ya an offer ya couldn't refuse..a land mine finder..one can of carling for every two mines ya collect..ya flat roof bar barrister. 

Panzbaby 

Land mine finder? Well fuck me that's a bit rich coming from you, considering the numerous munitions the boy's stashed away. Maybe on your next community service order, probably received for an animal related offence, you could find and diffuse them yourself!

Prat

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

FFS

I usually allow myself a wry smile when I hear or read this whether at work, play or this forum.

Your conspiracy theory is straight out of the David Icke School of Critical Thinking.  The story has its roots in the American 2001 Defence budget report where it was reported that the Pentagon could not track $2.3 trillion. The defence budget in 2001 was $330 Billion so the conspiracists' absurd position is that $2.3 trillion is missing out of a budget of $0.33 trillion. Since then the "missing tax dollars" figure has mushroomed to $25 trillion depending on which nutter "who has done his research" you care to listen to. If any one who prefers facts and detail over tin foil hattery then a cursory glance at the 2001 Department of Defense (sic) report will note that Donald Rumsfield, who was Denfense (sic) Secretary at the time was asking Congress for funds to unify the countless different accounting systems and procedures covering balance sheet determinations including contingent liabilities, property and equipement values and pension actuarial liabilities. The $2.3 trillion figure is simply preceding years of totalised paper valuations which, because of a non-unified system between defence departments, simply could not be correctly reconciled.

Well I stand corrected then. If the mighty Roops the oracle of the corner and font of all knowledge says I'm wrong, then obviously I must be, add in the addition of Donald Rumsfield to the equation, a known Saint who's never once lied or commited any dodgy acts and who could argue!

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Land mine finder? Well fuck me that's a bit rich coming from you, considering the numerous munitions the boy's stashed away. Maybe on your next community service order, probably received for an animal related offence, you could find and diffuse them yourself!

Prat

Im sure we do not know of what ye spake

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Well I stand corrected then. If the mighty Roops the oracle of the corner and font of all knowledge says I'm wrong, then obviously I must be, add in the addition of Donald Rumsfield to the equation, a known Saint who's never once lied or commited any dodgy acts and who could argue!

Well, I don't know about being the "oracle" and "font of all knowledge" as I usually keep my opinions to a fairly narrow range of subjects. I had thought that your initial post was suspect as your stated US defence misappropriations exceeded the entire country's budget at the time. I still would have let it go without comment but you qualified your assertion by saying that you "had done quite a bit of research". Red rag to a bull and all that...Anyone can "research", the skill is in making an informed decision as to what pieces of data is viable or not.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

FFS

For Christ's sake Roops. I sincerely hope you're more fun in the real world. Honestly, if you can convince the undersexed warthog to abstain from wanking for just a few hours, why not allow Neil to deliver a load over your keyboard or keypad, so your fingers slip and slide and end up submitting a comment in Pansy dialect? This really would be much more entertaining than reading one of your renowned Google Finance cut & pastes. You really can be a boring old trout sometimes. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I don't know about being the "oracle" and "font of all knowledge" as I usually keep my opinions to a fairly narrow range of subjects. I had thought that your initial post was suspect as your stated US defence misappropriations exceeded the entire country's budget at the time. I still would have let it go without comment but you qualified your assertion by saying that you "had done quite a bit of research". Red rag to a bull and all that...Anyone can "research", the skill is in making an informed decision as to what pieces of data is viable or not.

Here's a quote from Don Rumsfield himself.

something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

One thing we do know is there's many a cunt on this corner!

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In my eyes Trump's visit to the UK has been absolutely vital by providing the UK a much-needed degree of confidence – and possible lifeline – in the wake of Brexit. The fact it's been timed with D-Day in mind underlines just how important it is to both countries. For me, it's been tax money well spent. 

Despite it being in-vogue to call him a cunt, as just about every lefty, lentil-farting, Guardian-reading, bandwagon-jumping shitstain seems to be, I'm genuinely embarrassed by the reception he's received from some of the British public. These 'liberals' do not speak for me.

To my knowledge, unlike Reagan, Clinton, Obama or either Bush before him, Trump's administration actually hasn't attacked another country or invaded anyone.

He's been respectful towards our country, charmed The Queen, surprisingly back-peddled on his NHS faux pas, had the balls to standup to a sleazy Muslim and bearded idiot who lies about train journeys and refuses to wear a proper poppy, and, in spite of the US banks having the real power behind The Whitehouse, still has enough guile to arrogantly overlook his role as pawn by speaking his mind and leading by example. He's a strong leader who doesn't break down in tears when under pressure from the media – unlike our pussy PM.

Kudos to a politician who is essentially a businessman who hasn't followed the traditional Yale, Princeton and Harvard brainwashing route to the top. He's undoubtedly corrupt, and a colossal and arrogant wanker, but it's time to box clever and make the most of an opportunity. We'd be in a terrible state of affairs without the US, and if people are too stupid to recognise this, then my pity really has fallen beyond them.

Thats one of the saddest posts ive read here

Panzbaby 

26 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Here's a quote from Don Rumsfield himself.

something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

One thing we do know is there's many a cunt on this corner!

Thus the title of this denizen of wittiness, and in an age when you can't rely on anyone's anything anymore, I find that more comforting than the last chocolate chip cookie

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

For Christ's sake Roops. I sincerely hope you're more fun in the real world. Honestly, if you can convince the undersexed warthog to abstain from wanking for just a few hours, why not allow Neil to deliver a load over your keyboard or keypad, so your fingers slip and slide and end up submitting a comment in Pansy dialect? This really would be much more entertaining than reading one of your renowned Google Finance cut & pastes. You really can be a boring old trout sometimes. 

Impudent minnow. After wading through your star-bangled but otherwise mind numbing Trump fanzine post I'm not sure you're in a position to comment.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Do you really think the photo of her on the sofa was taken recently?

To be honest, if I remember, I was more interested in the sofa.  At the time I had a black leather 3 piece suite on approval. A fat naked black hooker was doing a spreader on it, as the missus and I wanted to see whether pink cushions  would work with it.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In my eyes Trump's visit to the UK has been absolutely vital by providing the UK a much-needed degree of confidence – and possible lifeline – in the wake of Brexit. The fact it's been timed with D-Day in mind underlines just how important it is to both countries. For me, it's been tax money well spent. 

Despite it being in-vogue to call him a cunt, as just about every lefty, lentil-farting, Guardian-reading, bandwagon-jumping shitstain seems to be, I'm genuinely embarrassed by the reception he's received from some of the British public. These 'liberals' do not speak for me.

To my knowledge, unlike Reagan, Clinton, Obama or either Bush before him, Trump's administration actually hasn't attacked another country or invaded anyone.

He's been respectful towards our country, charmed The Queen, surprisingly back-peddled on his NHS faux pas, had the balls to standup to a sleazy Muslim and bearded idiot who lies about train journeys and refuses to wear a proper poppy, and, in spite of the US banks having the real power behind The Whitehouse, still has enough guile to arrogantly overlook his role as pawn by speaking his mind and leading by example. He's a strong leader who doesn't break down in tears when under pressure from the media – unlike our pussy PM.

Kudos to a politician who is essentially a businessman who hasn't followed the traditional Yale, Princeton and Harvard brainwashing route to the top. He's undoubtedly corrupt, and a colossal and arrogant wanker, but it's time to box clever and make the most of an opportunity. We'd be in a terrible state of affairs without the US, and if people are too stupid to recognise this, then my pity really has fallen beyond them.

Agreed Mr.Wolf. Trump is not my kind of guy and there are things i don't like about him as a person, but you have to be an adult and put that aside. What matters is what he is doing as a leader and he is doing his very best to deliver what he was elected to do. Any cunt with at least one brain cell should be able to see this. I would vote for him as i believe it is time to put snowflake central to rest and grow a pair of balls, something politicians in this country are surely lacking, time to be unflinchingly honest about what is turning the UK in to a laughing bag of overpopulated shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

Agreed Mr.Wolf. Trump is not my kind of guy and there are things i don't like about him as a person, but you have to be an adult and put that aside. What matters is what he is doing as a leader and he is doing his very best to deliver what he was elected to do. Any cunt with at least one brain cell should be able to see this. I would vote for him as i believe it is time to put snowflake central to rest and grow a pair of balls, something politicians in this country are surely lacking, time to be unflinchingly honest about what is turning the UK in to a laughing bag of overpopulated shit.

I quite like yer band of elected arseholes..they make our band of elected arseholes look like statesmen..just think..the trumpy..the farrago and the bojo..what a hoot that would be ..

Panzbaby 

44 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I quite like yer band of elected arseholes..they make our band of elected arseholes look like statesmen..just think..the trumpy..the farrago and the bojo..what a hoot that would be ..

Panzbaby 

You know nothing Pansy Snow. 

Now fuck off and play virtue signalling with the rest of the brain-washed wankers.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404

Sorry to interrupt but who the fuck are all these wankers? @BULLETPROOF BULLETPROOFINTERNATIONAL @CREAMYCRACKER and some account i briefly saw the other day called "Amateurcams"? I can't keep up with all these new accounts.

Also all the yank and Trump fellating going on on here done by mainly King Billy and Judgetwi is fucking appalling. This is the same lunatic who said he "wouldn't rule out using nukes on europe" a couple of years ago and has a massive chip on his shoulder towards Germany etc. some fucking allies. America is your "ally" so long as the status quo isn't shaken up and they remain number one and can hold other countries back.