CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump's State Visit to the UK

Penny Farthing

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
26 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

All Catholic priests?

I had to read it twice, I thought it said AI Catholic priests, one day maybe?

Alexa: “Father, take your cock out of that boy’s mouth now!”

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Article 50, as much of The Lisbon Treaty was written by British Diplomat, Lord Kerr.

Wayne Kerr?

Guest Betterthanyou
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

By your estimations all Disc jockeys are Paedos like Jimmy Savile....

Cretin.

No of course not you stupid yokel, probably just the catholic DJ's.

Guest Betterthanyou
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

But you don’t actually have any idea at all....

Imbecile.

You are quite correct, how the catholic peadophile mind works is an absolute mystery to me.

Guest Betterthanyou
Just now, King Billy said:

Like everything else you pathetic pond dwelling tadpole faced bag of shit.

You sound angry, if you continue to be jealous of me and work yourself up into a frenzy your helper won't take you to the bowl top haircut emporium with all the other upside-down faces tomorrow, uhahahahaha

7 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

You sound angry, if you continue to be jealous of me and work yourself up into a frenzy your helper won't take you to the bowl top haircut emporium with all the other upside-down faces tomorrow, uhahahahaha

Are you staying with Dwight  or Katie tonight?

”Hello you cunt”

uhahahahahalfwit

On 5 June 2019 at 17:47, Eric Cuntman said:

I've let it slip Major. But I can feel my form returning. I just hope Billy looks after the penthouse suite for me, unlike @Stubby Pecker, who blocked the toilet, ripped the cloth on the snooker table, and ate all the fucking hob-nobs.

That foot long dump wasn't going anywhere I'll be fucked it I was poking it down with my foot. 

I guessing you haven't checked the guest bedroom yet? I wouldn't even bother attempting a clean up, petrol and matches are the only way to deal that fucking mess of spunk, shit stained walls and dead rent boys

Guest Betterthanyou
22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Like all other educated thought. Mr. Fuckwit.

uhahahahahave an early night mate.

Great holy fuck you got so worked up you dribbled two replies in a row bowl headed fucking trollymong, even your helper knows what a ard cannnt you dream of being, no more Eastenders for you mongoloid.....uhahahaha

1 minute ago, Betterthanyou said:

Great holy fuck you got so worked up you dribbled two replies in a row bowl headed fucking trollymong, even your helper knows what a ard cannnt you dream of being, no more Eastenders for you mongoloid.....uhahahaha

Another original post from the resident ‘fucktard’. Be a bit more original or even remotely interesting as you have succeeded in being ‘ better than everyone’ at boring me to the point of not ever reading your drivel again. Goodbye  and Fuck off. 🤮

Guest Betterthanyou
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Another original post from the resident ‘fucktard’. Be a bit more original or even remotely interesting as you have succeeded in being ‘ better than everyone’ at boring me to the point of not ever reading your drivel again. Goodbye  and Fuck off. 🤮

Uhahahaha get your helper to google "irony" you bowl headed thick cunt *sniggers. You will read every post I make, however now you have realised I have you pegged as the fake pretend geeza you are I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you haven't got the courage to reply lol. 

Toodles miss and an absolute pleasure to know how badly the truth hurts you....Consider yourself at home, consider yourself one of the family etc etc etc....uhahahaha.