Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Glowworm

Trump's State Visit to the UK

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

If the best you can do is pick out my occasional typos and grammar lapses then fuck of.

"fuck off", surely? Let's at least get the basics right.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Guard said:

Srroy.

Has your nurse not dispensed an evening sedative yet? You humourless halfwit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"fuck off", surely? Let's at least get the basics right.

🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brilliant! Newbie fight!

☠️🥊🤺🔨🗡⚰️

He does have a username that sounds suspiciously Pikie to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

He does have a username that sounds suspiciously Pikie to me!

I want a nice dirty fight, plenty of low blows, and aggression. No mentioning mothers, sisters or wives etc, because then the fight will be stopped by the Rooperee.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"fuck off", surely? Let's at least get the basics right.

Baws, you have the uncanny timing of a King Vulture.  The body doesn't get cold and you're picking it dry!  

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Sadly for you though wit and intellect are two qualities that you can't improve in an English class. If the best you can do is pick out my occasional typos and grammar lapses then fuck of. I generally like to hunt big game but sadly for you owning a reinforced mobility scooter, isn't a prerequisite of big game. 

Oh dear. Calm yourself man. You don’t need to get so excited over nothing really. Have a lie down in a dark room and take long deep breaths. It’ll be alright, probably. And sorry to have to bring this up, but you left out an f in off. Glad to be of assistance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brilliant! Newbie fight!

☠️🥊🤺🔨🗡⚰️

👑😝🙀🤷🏽‍♂️🤼‍♂️👜🤝👨‍❤️‍👨

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you got IVF mixed up with VHF.

Fuckery I reckon

Or an entirely new genre of porn on an old replay medium!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you got IVF mixed up with VHF.

Fuckery I reckon

Frau rat caught you sticking your bratwurst into the Betamax again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frau rat caught you sticking your bratwurst into the Betamax again?

No, but she picked up the shipping forecast on her ovaries

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Or an entirely new genre of porn on an old replay medium!  

Good old Wizzo; always the creative cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Good old Wizzo; always the creative cunt

It couldn't be that creative, Ratters, Neil hasn't informed the members that he has splashed his computer monitor at the prospect.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Has your nurse not dispensed an evening sedative yet? You humourless halfwit.

Sorry Minor Cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frau rat caught you sticking your bratwurst into the Betamax again?

Herr RatsMarshall speaking of mix ups I'm here on the Eastern front awaiting 50 Tiger Tanks via rail. My Captain informs me they have been sent to Sobibor by mistake, confused with the "cargo" for liquidation. Could you please tell Eichmann to sort his shit out and send me the revised timetable. I also hold the rank of Major in the Wermacht, we meet at the Eagles Nest last Easter. I don't appreciate having to come to the corner over this matter and did you also get the report about Withers resistance activities!

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Sorry Minor Cunt

Actually on second thoughts you must be permanently out of your canister on strong sedatives, it would partially explain your banal drivel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Herr RatsMarshall speaking of mix ups I'm here on the Eastern front awaiting 50 Tiger Tanks via rail. My Captain informs me they have been sent to Sobibor by mistake, confused with the "cargo" for liquidation. Could you please tell Eichmann to sort his shit out and send me the revised timetable. I also hold the rank of Major in the Wermacht, we meet at the Eagles Nest last Easter. I don't appreciate having to come to the corner over this matter and did you also get the report about Withers resistance activities!

Fuck off Nazi cretin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off Nazi cretin.

That retort was as weak as your handshake and genetics combined. Please take a bath whilst holding a 3 bar heater at the earliest convenience!

 

Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That retort was as weak as your handshake and genetics combined. Please take a bath whilst holding a 3 bar heater at the earliest convenience!

 

Lol

He has domestic staff. He would summon his butler to drop the device into his evening ablutions. Obviously after wanking him off, while singing something from his hymn book.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off Nazi cretin.

You little fucking cunt, I'm going to deal with you later. In the meantime...

@Mrs Roops explain to me why I was banned for "quote altering". This fucking idiot quoted R-Soles in his Greta Thunberg thread and in a typical display of ineptitude, attributed the nomination to someone else, namely me. When I pointed this out, the weasel went back and altered his own quote to remove the "Dachau Decimus" phrase. Why on Earth you would have thought I'd add that anyway is beyond me, a shit example of alliteration insulting myself is hardly worth the effort of replying to this fucking idiot.

You have said previously that mods can go back and check a post to see if it has been edited by a user. Obviously you didn't bother to check this at the time. Everyone makes mistakes it seems, even you.

Oh, and fuck off.

You've got one job here and after this display of incompetence, it's obvious you're fucking useless at it.

Cunt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You little fucking cunt, I'm going to deal with you later. In the meantime...

@Mrs Roops explain to me why I was banned for "quote altering". This fucking idiot quoted R-Soles in his Greta Thunberg thread and in a typical display of ineptitude, attributed the nomination to someone else, namely me. When I pointed this out, the weasel went back and altered his own quote to remove the "Dachau Decimus" phrase. Why on Earth you would have thought I'd add that anyway is beyond me, a shit example of alliteration insulting myself is hardly worth the effort of replying to this fucking idiot.

You have said previously that mods can go back and check a post to see if it has been edited by a user. Obviously you didn't bother to check this at the time. Everyone makes mistakes it seems, even you.

Oh, and fuck off.

You've got one job here and after this display of incompetence, it's obvious you're fucking useless at it.

Cunt.

 

Rattled and bitter.

Nice to have you over a barrel but obviously nicer for your rent boy !!!

Lol. (howling)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Rattled and bitter.

Nice to have you over a barrel but obviously nicer for your rent boy !!!

Lol. (howling)

 

Well you've got away with it because there's no way that she'll ever admit that she made an error.

But all three of us know what you did, you weasel cunt.

  • Like 1
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

But all three of us know what you did, you weasel cunt.

Not that I'm a grass or anything, but make that four of us...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...