CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump's State Visit to the UK

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You little fucking cunt, I'm going to deal with you later. In the meantime...

@Mrs Roops explain to me why I was banned for "quote altering". This fucking idiot quoted R-Soles in his Greta Thunberg thread and in a typical display of ineptitude, attributed the nomination to someone else, namely me. When I pointed this out, the weasel went back and altered his own quote to remove the "Dachau Decimus" phrase. Why on Earth you would have thought I'd add that anyway is beyond me, a shit example of alliteration insulting myself is hardly worth the effort of replying to this fucking idiot.

You have said previously that mods can go back and check a post to see if it has been edited by a user. Obviously you didn't bother to check this at the time. Everyone makes mistakes it seems, even you.

Oh, and fuck off.

You've got one job here and after this display of incompetence, it's obvious you're fucking useless at it.

Cunt.

On the rare occurrence they happen I do own and acknowledge any mistakes I've made. I also act quickly when punters lodge an appeal so when you apologise and withdraw your intemperate remarks I'll look into the matter. Until then, you can drown in your own pool of tantrum tears.

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

On the rare occurrence they happen I do own and acknowledge any mistakes I've made. I also act quickly when punters lodge an appeal so when you apologise and withdraw your intemperate remarks I'll look into the matter. Until then, you can drown in your own pool of tantrum tears.

Decco. is rather selective and duplicitous in his actions, he likes to dish it out but cries "foul" when he is caught out doing it himself. He is nothing more or less than a crybaby.

28 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Decco. is rather selective and duplicitous in his actions, he likes to dish it out but cries "foul" when he is caught out doing it himself. He is nothing more or less than a crybaby.

Bit harsh Pen, he speaks highly of you.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Rattled and bitter.

Nice to have you over a barrel but obviously nicer for your rent boy !!!

Lol. (howling)

I'm no expert on the subject but I believe that rent boys are generally the ones bent over the barrel. I would have thought that a cunt like you having been public schooled, would be au fait with these practices!

• 1 month later...

The best thing about Donald Trump is how he gets up the noses of all these unwashed leftie arseholes and the antics of ‘Joe Daki’ Khan and old catweazle are fucking hilarious. As if The President of the USA gives a flying fuck about some 4’6” Abdul  and a crusty old commy fart giving him the cold shoulder. He must be finding it difficult not to burst out laughing every time some fucking halfwit journo asks him to comment on these insignificant nobodies. As for Meghan, well I’m sure given the opportunity he’d probably do her a favour and grab her by the pussy, but I wouldn’t think he loses much sleep over the fucking sleb shagging little bints opinion of him or of anything else. He still has the option of sending the cunt to Guantanamo next time she goes back to the US of A, if she gets too gobby. As for Harry the Ginge, If he had any bollocks he’d give her a swift backhander and tell her no one wanted her to attend the banquet anyway and to stop whining or fuck off back to Hollywood and suck a bit more dick.  

Welcome to Great Britain ‘Mr President’

I find the whole thing about the 'blimp' pretty pathetic and childish. They interviewed the bloke who's behind it and he came across as a typical middle class cunt. To me  the election of Trump is a kick up the arse for the Democrats. Next time maybe they'll take things seriously and field a decent candidate.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I find the whole thing about the 'blimp' pretty pathetic and childish. They interviewed the bloke who's behind it and he came across as a typical middle class cunt. To me  the election of Trump is a kick up the arse for the Democrats. Next time maybe they'll take things seriously and field a decent candidate.

Fucking hell, a pikey with a political view.  In truth, given half the chance you would have the lead off The White House roof, whomever was President.    Fuck off.   lol

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell, a pikey with a political view.  In truth, given half the chance you would have the lead off The White House roof, whomever was President.    Fuck off.   lol

Gypps is after the tarmac job at the Whitehouse. Have you seen the length of the fucking driveway?

Oh and when the 'Ooooh Jeremy Corbyn' cunts start in with him engaging with anyone, it seems this only extends to sworn enemies of our nation that will play out well with his brick-thick constituents in Islinton and the wider Labour Party.

As for Bercow, I don't know what his excuse is - probably that if he turned up at the banquet he wouldn't be the centre of attention......or that everyone was relieved the Junior Somelier had finally arrived and 'no skimping on the Chateuxneuf you gonk-lookalike motherfucker'

Guest judgetwi

The coffee shops of Londonistan have been stockpiling over the weekend in preparation for another jolly outing for the Gucci trainers.

Luckily we have plenty of cheap labour to clear up the discarded cups, Pret wrappers and copies of the Guardian.

Power to the people!.........as long as they vote the way they are told by We Who Know Best.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

The coffee shops of Londonistan have been stockpiling over the weekend in preparation for another jolly outing for the Gucci trainers.

Luckily we have plenty of cheap labour to clear up the discarded cups, Pret wrappers and copies of the Guardian.

Power to the people!.........as long as they vote the way they are told by We Who Know Best.

Meanwhile every flat roofed pub in the land has ordered in more crisps and lager in preparation for a glorious week of flag-wrapping and Kraut bashing, in the company of that hero of the unheard, the Billionaire President of the United Hates of America. 

Once the gammony pensioners have gotten a Days of Empire fix on Thursday, it’s back to the more mundane business of slaying the Maybot and calling Jeremy Vine to pretend Anne Widdecombe is not completely fucking insane. 

I imagine the George & Dragon will be knee deep in discarded Daily Mails, tinfoil hats, dole poles and Dominoes Pizza boxes, left for the Polish cleaner to scrape into bin bags before she begins her second job wiping the arses of hateful geriatrics in the neighbouring care home. 

Fuck the Libtard conspiracy! The sooner we are ruled by the benevolent hand of Tommy Robinson and the Football Lads Alliance, the better. 

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Meanwhile every flat roofed pub in the land has ordered in more crisps and lager in preparation for a glorious week of flag-wrapping and Kraut bashing, in the company of that hero of the unheard, the Billionaire President of the United Hates of America.

Bullshit .. it an inconvenient although democratically elected president of the USA here in connection with 75th anniversary commemorations of the Normandy landing in which during which a large number of American servicemen died. It is quite likely that in 2044 (100 years after the Normandy Landings) another President of the USA will visit the UK for exactly the same reason as the Trump visit. No doubt this is your real hero.

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Meanwhile every flat roofed pub in the land has ordered in more crisps and lager in preparation for a glorious week of flag-wrapping and Kraut bashing...

You’ll be heading down to Fenians later, I take it? Looks like a classy joint. 

fenians-pub.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
46 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Bullshit .. it an inconvenient although democratically elected president of the USA here in connection with 75th anniversary commemorations of the Normandy landing in which during which a large number of American servicemen died

Shame 300 million of the cunts didn't die

46 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

It is quite likely that in 2044 (100 years after the Normandy Landings) another President of the USA will visit the UK for exactly the same reason as the Trump visit. No doubt this is your real hero.

It's quite likely america will be finished within the next ten-fifteen years and they and their little pet project the japs will be licking the boots of their chink overlords. You're almost as delusional as the septic tanks if you think in the near future they'll still be of any significance let alone "number 1".

Thought about starting a new thread dedicated to Ollie Nancarrow but have a gander at this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-48495610

and tell me the truth.

The first thing you thought on reading this wasn't the rights or wrongs of his protests, or that, 40 years ago he's the sort of 'Student Grant' simpering tit who'd have drawn a big Crass logo on his rough book at school but ' Who the fuck has a back garden that size?'

This old bollocks again !! Sadiq khan making his usual banal comments, yeah right ! Trump really gives a flying fuck about your bullshit Khan, why don't you fuck off and concentrate and tackling the City of snowflakes soaring crime. After all it's all part and parcel of the world of politics, you stupid cuntbreed....and it would be INSANE not giving the leader of the world's most powerful country a state visit. So piss off Khan and vomit your verbal diarrhea somewhere else as you DO NOT speak for the whole country..

Wanker..

• Like 4