CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump's State Visit to the UK

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Meanwhile every flat roofed pub in the land has ordered in more crisps and lager in preparation for a glorious week of flag-wrapping and Kraut bashing, in the company of that hero of the unheard, the Billionaire President of the United Hates of America. 

Once the gammony pensioners have gotten a Days of Empire fix on Thursday, it’s back to the more mundane business of slaying the Maybot and calling Jeremy Vine to pretend Anne Widdecombe is not completely fucking insane. 

I imagine the George & Dragon will be knee deep in discarded Daily Mails, tinfoil hats, dole poles and Dominoes Pizza boxes, left for the Polish cleaner to scrape into bin bags before she begins her second job wiping the arses of hateful geriatrics in the neighbouring care home. 

Fuck the Libtard conspiracy! The sooner we are ruled by the benevolent hand of Tommy Robinson and the Football Lads Alliance, the better. 

Oh dear Mr Snob, your inclusivity slip is showing there.

I’ve known dozens of dicksplashes like you........materialistic, grasping little knobs who are nowhere near as rich as they think they deserve. It eats away at them every day, along with the credit card bills and the loan repayments.

Anyway, shouldn’t you be strolling along your imaginary beach or ordering dirt poor Johnny Foreigners about?

Oh, by the way, the Daily Mail turned Remoan about six months ago so you can delete that from your list of cliches.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Thought about starting a new thread dedicated to Ollie Nancarrow but have a gander at this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-48495610

and tell me the truth.

The first thing you thought on reading this wasn't the rights or wrongs of his protests, or that, 40 years ago he's the sort of 'Student Grant' simpering tit who'd have drawn a big Crass logo on his rough book at school but ' Who the fuck has a back garden that size?'

I can just imagine this Nancarrow cunt.......a posh little rich boy his restricted brain full of right on neoliberal bullshit, describes himself as “woke” and wears a “This is what a feminist looks like” t-shirt. 

I bet he’s got a poster of Greta Thunderbirds on his bedroom wall.

”Oh i’d love to bunk off school and save the planet but i’ve got my A levels dude. Going to Cambridge, PPE ok ya?”

Guest Erroreptile404

Legend goes that Judgetwi can play "Rule Britannia" on a D battery powered Casio keyboard with the dog bark effect turned on.

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This old bollocks again !! Sadiq khan making his usual banal comments, yeah right ! Trump really gives a flying fuck about your bullshit Khan, why don't you fuck off and concentrate and tackling the City of snowflakes soaring crime. After all it's all part and parcel of the world of politics, you stupid cuntbreed....and it would be INSANE not giving the leader of the world's most powerful country a state visit. So piss off Khan and vomit your verbal diarrhea somewhere else as you DO NOT speak for the whole country..

Wanker..

This jumped up little fucker wrote last Saturday in the Guardian ( so we know it’ll be totally unbiased) that Trump is not fit to have a state visit, is part of a growing world wide movement whose rhetoric and policies are similar to the fascist movements of the 1920s and 30s. A hate filled rant aimed at stoking up protests during Mr Trumps visit this week.Last night he was tweeting abuse, aimed at the president, just before Air Force One was getting ready to take off. As AF1 was about to land at Stanstead ‘The Donald’ responded calling Khan a  ‘Stone Cold Loser’ and rightly pointing out that he might be better regarded  if he tried doing his job properly vis a vis the soaring crime statistics since he took office. Abdul was predictably outraged by Trumps comments and launched a full scale media attack. Everyone knows that if you poke ‘The Donald’ he bites you back harder. What Abdul didn’t mention were a few simple facts. So here goes:

Violent crime   Up 15% since 2016 Assaults on police  Up 82%     ||  ||   Knife crime  Up 44% since 2016     Strangely knife crime fell by 32% from2011 to 2015,  Oh yeah Silly me Abdul hadn’t yet taken the baton.  Those were the figures for Boris. So tomorrow Abdul Khan, Catweazle Corbyn, Cable and the usual suspects will be speaking at an Anti Trump rally. These are sad sad but unfortunately dangerous people. They love to throw the ‘fascist’ label at people they don’t agree with and ostracise and try to silence them, Isn’t that what true fascists do? 

Just a thought.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Thought about starting a new thread dedicated to Ollie Nancarrow but have a gander at this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-48495610

and tell me the truth.

The first thing you thought on reading this wasn't the rights or wrongs of his protests, or that, 40 years ago he's the sort of 'Student Grant' simpering tit who'd have drawn a big Crass logo on his rough book at school but ' Who the fuck has a back garden that size?'

He runs an online 'eco market place'? Fuck sake. 

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 09:50, Glowworm said:

Decco. is rather selective and duplicitous in his actions, he likes to dish it out but cries "foul" when he is caught out doing it himself. He is nothing more or less than a crybaby.

Deco is still a pal to me. He knows his eggs that cunt.

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This jumped up little fucker wrote last Saturday in the Guardian ( so we know it’ll be totally unbiased) that Trump is not fit to have a state visit, is part of a growing world wide movement whose rhetoric and policies are similar to the fascist movements of the 1920s and 30s. A hate filled rant aimed at stoking up protests during Mr Trumps visit this week.Last night he was tweeting abuse, aimed at the president, just before Air Force One was getting ready to take off. As AF1 was about to land at Stanstead ‘The Donald’ responded calling Khan a  ‘Stone Cold Loser’ and rightly pointing out that he might be better regarded  if he tried doing his job properly vis a vis the soaring crime statistics since he took office. Abdul was predictably outraged by Trumps comments and launched a full scale media attack. Everyone knows that if you poke ‘The Donald’ he bites you back harder. What Abdul didn’t mention were a few simple facts. So here goes:

Violent crime   Up 15% since 2016 Assaults on police  Up 82%     ||  ||   Knife crime  Up 44% since 2016     Strangely knife crime fell by 32% from2011 to 2015,  Oh yeah Silly me Abdul hadn’t yet taken the baton.  Those were the figures for Boris. So tomorrow Abdul Khan, Catweazle Corbyn, Cable and the usual suspects will be speaking at an Anti Trump rally. These are sad sad but unfortunately dangerous people. They love to throw the ‘fascist’ label at people they don’t agree with and ostracise and try to silence them, Isn’t that what true fascists do? 

Just a thought.

It's no surprise that knife crime has gone through the roof, Sadiqs guidelines basically stated that police should not target black men for stop and search operations because it's discriminatory.

Discriminatory bollocks!

its mostly black men that run about stabbing every cunt. It makes perfect sense to target them for weapons searches.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's no surprise that knife crime has gone through the roof, Sadiqs guidelines basically stated that police should not target black men for stop and search operations because it's discriminatory.

Discriminatory bollocks!

its mostly black men that run about stabbing every cunt. It makes perfect sense to target them for weapons searches.

The easiest way to get all the knives off the black youths is so simple. Just pull them from the       (Overwhelmingly black and Asian) victims lifeless corpses. That way the figures for weapons taken off the streets goes up and the Khans and Abbots etc etc etc can’t fake outrage at the terrible racist victimisation of the black yooofs

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The easiest way to get all the knives off the black youths is so simple. Just pull them from the       (Overwhelmingly black and Asian) victims lifeless corpses. That way the figures for weapons taken off the streets goes up and the Khans and Abbots etc etc etc can’t fake outrage at the terrible racist victimisation of the black yooofs

And let's divert attention from the thousands of black yoofs, killed by other black yoofs, with another fucking Stephen Lawrence documentary. Because that's a 'Hate Crime'..

I would say that any violent murder would be a hate crime.. Funny that the term only seems to be applied to the rare occasions that that the perpetrators are white.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And let's divert attention from the thousands of black yoofs, killed by other black yoofs, with another fucking Stephen Lawrence documentary. Because that's a 'Hate Crime'..

I would say that any violent murder would be a hate crime.. Funny that the term only seems to be applied to the rare occasions that that the perpetrators are white.

Unless the victim was Pen or Withers or Punkers. They could be the first ever recorded ‘like crimes’

lol

Guest judgetwi

April 17 2019....Westminster Bridge closed by demonstrators, mostly black, protesting about knife crime. Did you hear about this? No, because this was the third day of “Extinction Rebellion”, a bunch of happy clappy middle class wankers who are part of the We Know Best demographic. These are the important people so the media, who are exactly the same sort of people, focus on them. Fuck the poor blacks. Yeah we love them when we can make political capital out of them but basically we don’t give a fuck.

You ain’t got enough votes Redacted and you ain’t got an Imam to instruct you how to vote.

Yesterdays victims.

Edited by Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I reckon I might have solved this for Sadick Kunt! Simply install incredibly powerful electromagnets at the entrances to Footlocker, JD Sports plus all fried chicken shops. You know the sort used at breaker's yards, these could be disguised as the gadgets that set of alarms on clothing being shoplifted. There by pinning the blade holding spear chuckers to the magnetic device, simple!

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What a prize cunt. Someone should send a virus to his laptop which can work it’s way out and poison the cunt.

Me and Baws could collaborate on this project, however we need a man capable of planting the sarin nerve agents, we can take care of the rest are you in Billy?😁

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Me and Baws could collaborate on this project, however we need a man capable of planting the sarin nerve agents, we can take care of the rest are you in Billy?😁

Sorry but I’m going to a protest rally. We’re trying to stop the upcoming visit of ‘The Osmonds’ because they’re a threat to the fabric of our society, with all that     ‘Crazy Horses’ and ‘Puppy Love’ stuff. Our childrens safety and  moral wellbeing are at stake. I have started a private prosecution against the worst one who claims to be someones ‘Long Haired Lover From Livetpool’ when I have solid proof that he originates from Salt Lake City which is probably in the USA, just like that evil Donald Trump person.

Guest judgetwi
58 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

April 17 2019....Westminster Bridge closed by demonstrators, mostly black, protesting about knife crime. Did you hear about this? No, because this was the third day of “Extinction Rebellion”, a bunch of happy clappy middle class wankers who are part of the We Know Best demographic. These are the important people so the media, who are exactly the same sort of people, focus on them. Fuck the poor blacks. Yeah we love them when we can make political capital out of them but basically we don’t give a fuck.

You ain’t got enough votes Redacted and you ain’t got an Imam to instruct you how to vote.

Yesterdays victims.

“Redacted” Mrs Roops? I used a well known 6 letter word with the middle 4 letters blanked out. This is a word frequently used in “rap” and “grime” or whatever they call it. I even deliberately misspelled it in the hope that somebody might think i’m hip and trendy.

Obviously that was never going to happen but I find it interesting that you feel the need to censor a commonly used word where 4 of the 6 letters are missing.

Don’t get me wrong, i’m not crying like a f****t about it........ I just find it interesting that you are shitting your pants.

Just now, judgetwi said:

“Redacted” Mrs Roops? I used a well known 6 letter word with the middle 4 letters blanked out. This is a word frequently used in “rap” and “grime” or whatever they call it. I even deliberately misspelled it in the hope that somebody might think i’m hip and trendy.

Obviously that was never going to happen but I find it interesting that you feel the need to censor a commonly used word where 4 of the 6 letters are missing.

Don’t get me wrong, i’m not crying like a f****t about it........ I just find it interesting that you are shitting your pants.

It was also redacted double quick Judge! However your above post has outfoxed her, cleverly revealing the contents of the original while boxing clever!

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry but I’m going to a protest rally. We’re trying to stop the upcoming visit of ‘The Osmonds’ because they’re a threat to the fabric of our society, with all that     ‘Crazy Horses’ and ‘Puppy Love’ stuff. Our childrens safety and  moral wellbeing are at stake. I have started a private prosecution against the worst one who claims to be someones ‘Long Haired Lover From Livetpool’ when I have solid proof that he originates from Salt Lake City which is probably in the USA, just like that evil Donald Trump person.

Cunts are from the state of Utah, a mostly barren wilderness, like Liverpool really just warmer!

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just aswell really as under the anti terror laws, it could be construed as conspiracy to murder mate!

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It was also redacted double quick Judge! However your above post has outfoxed her, cleverly revealing the contents of the original while boxing clever!

Indeed Major. If I was a complete cunt I could also point out that these “artistes” frequently use the words “f**” and “f****t” and advocate “ blowing the mofos away”. I’m not quite sure what that means but i’m sure some twat can explain that it’s ok really. As long as some cunt is making money out of it obviously.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed Major. If I was a complete cunt I could also point out that these “artistes” frequently use the words “f**” and “f****t” and advocate “ blowing the mofos away”. I’m not quite sure what that means but i’m sure some twat can explain that it’s ok really. As long as some cunt is making money out of it obviously.

Yeah, but they're b***k, so it's not a hate crime to 'blow away f*****s. 

It is however a hate crime if you or I laugh at one who's wearing a dress.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, but they're b***k, so it's not a hate crime to 'blow away f*****s. 

It is however a hate crime if you or I laugh at one who's wearing a dress.

Keep Frank out of this. He’s persona non grata to me until he starts explaining why he loves Kate and Gerry and where he was on May 3rd 2007.

I don’t trust him.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Punter bawls his head off but, "I'm not crying" :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I reckon I could rig up a drone delivery system - a fucking Reaper drone, by preference.