CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greasy Spoons and other posh caffs that won't serve an "all day breakfast" after 1130AM

Penny Farthing

Guest Ollyboro

It was about three in the morning and I was in a 24 hour bar in Turkey, when the barman put the chairs on tables, turned the lights off, locked the door and  fucked off. It was pitch fucking black. Then from about a foot away I heard my mate ask, " Olly.....are you still there?"

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

It was about three in the morning and I was in a 24 hour bar in Turkey, when the barman put the chairs on tables, turned the lights off, locked the door and  fucked off. It was pitch fucking black. Then from about a foot away I heard my mate ask, " Olly.....are you still there?"

Have you smoked a couple of grams of opium infused squidgy, and typed this during the 'nearly asleep but can still hear things' phase?

19 hours ago, The Guard said:

Why the fuck do you call it an "all day fucking breakfast" if you won't serve it all fucking day?

Breakfast is called that because you are Breaking the overnight Fast that occurs when you are asleep for 7- 9 hours. If you find that pre 11:30am is too early for your breakfast then you need to get up out of bed at normal people's time and stop being a lazy (stupid and fucking boring) cunt.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Breakfast is called that because you are Breaking the overnight Fast that occurs when you are asleep for 7- 9 hours. If you find that pre 11:30am is too early for your breakfast then you need to get up out of bed at normal people's time and stop being a lazy (stupid and fucking boring) cunt.

You got a like for this, but don’t think, for one single second, that my opinion of you has changed: I still think you’re a fucking idiot.

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, The Guard said:

Why the fuck do you call it an "all day fucking breakfast" if you won't serve it all fucking day?

You should familiarise yourself with the Protection Against Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. What you describe is known as “bait and switch”..... they draw you in with an offer, give some bullshit excuse why it is unavailable and then try and sell you something more expensive ( in your case burger, baked beans and chips)

You should threaten to contact the local Trading Standards Office. They will shit themselves because they are either illegal immigrants, employ illegal immigrants or have no chance of meeting food hygiene standards. The last thing they want is some official cunt snooping around. You will get a free meal and a lot of servile arselicking to go with it. Hope this helps.

If not, jump under the next train you fucking old bore.

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You should threaten to contact the local Trading Standards Office. They will shit themselves because they are either illegal immigrants, employ illegal immigrants or have no chance of meeting food hygiene standards. The last thing they want is some official cunt snooping around. You will get a free meal and a lot of servile arselicking to go with it. Hope this helps.

If not, jump under the next train you fucking old bore.

I don't eat burgers Judge. They would try to poison me and there is no next train.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Thank you for the information about why breakfast is so called. I usually sleep for around 5 hours and use a feeding tube .. thank you anyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No that’s Ape.

I had Smoked Salmon for lunch.

Hopefully you will contract tertiary salmonella in some greasy caff shortly and your mindless,boring drivel on here will cease.

lol.

large.likes.png.a46ea3ba02624eadc2e06d12c7b0b0ed.png