CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greasy Spoons and other posh caffs that won't serve an "all day breakfast" after 1130AM

Penny Farthing

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hash words drew for poor old uncle ape. Not only has he got to withstand sustained and focused cunting from commited homosexual punkape (beans, tescos, choppers- hilarious) but now he's got a bungalow dwelling drunkard putting the boot in. And it's not even drewsday

Drew’s remaining brain cells are incapable of independent thought, so he just plagiarises Pukeape/Withers material. He’s a disgrace. 

11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I bet he's in his carpet slippers and cardigan eating a pack right now. Sonny was a weak reply and probably a favourite word of Savile type nonces though.

Please do not make accusations or otherwise infer, imply or indirectly suggest paedophilia against any punter.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Please do not make accusations or otherwise infer, imply or indirectly suggest paedophilia against any punter.

It was mild inference however I take your point, does this also cover PunkApe though? Where such a statement no doubt has some factual basis

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

It was mild inference however I take your point, does this also cover PunkApe though? Where such a statement no doubt has some factual basis

Oh dear. The words ‘hole’ ‘stop’ and ‘digging’ are springing to mind.  Baroness Roops is not known for her love of being prodded with a sarcasm stick.

• Like 1

I visited a classic greasy spoon the other week with a mate of mine, it was nothing to write home about but I was satisfied with my afternoon breakfast. I happened to glance out the window mid way through and then spotted the name of this establishment ,"Top Nosh" it was called. Now if I was back home it would be a candid name for a brass house, but this saying has different connotations in the south west, sadly I only got a coffee as an extra.

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I visited a classic greasy spoon the other week with a mate of mine, it was nothing to write home about but I was satisfied with my afternoon breakfast. I happened to glance out the window mid way through and then spotted the name of this establishment ,"Top Nosh" it was called. Now if I was back home it would be a candid name for a brass house, but this saying has different connotations in the south west, sadly I own got a coffee as an extra.

Milky white?

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I visited a classic greasy spoon the other week with a mate of mine, it was nothing to write home about but I was satisfied with my afternoon breakfast. I happened to glance out the window mid way through and then spotted the name of this establishment ,"Top Nosh" it was called. Now if I was back home it would be a candid name for a brass house, but this saying has different connotations in the south west, sadly I only got a coffee as an extra.

Strangely enough, I was in a little Italian restaurant last week. The proprietor who was also the cook and the waiter had a very noticeable limp. When I asked him what was wrong he just laughed and said that he had a rubber toe. When I looked at the menu I noticed the name of the establishment. Roberto’s.

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Enjoy your short sojourn in the cooler. Given the miscreants in there, you might need some ice for your bumhole when you get out.

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Without in any way inferring, implying or indirectly suggesting anything, can I point out that you seem to have spelled punker slightly wrong. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Strangely enough, I was in a little Italian restaurant last week. The proprietor who was also the cook and the waiter had a very noticeable limp. When I asked him what was wrong he just laughed and said that he had a rubber toe. When I looked at the menu I noticed the name of the establishment. Roberto’s.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I like sausages

Fuck me! Even the Denmark Hill Pikey would be embarrassed by this pile of old dogshit.

On 26/04/2019 at 23:50, DrCunt said:

Enjoy your short sojourn in the cooler. Given the miscreants in there, you might need some ice for your bumhole when you get out.

Sounds like solid advice to me Doc. I've heard certain lifers can lock pick a male chastity belt in under 3 seconds. Also, while I'm here is there any chance of a Diazepam prescription? Ta.

12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Some?

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Without in any way inferring, implying or indirectly suggesting anything, can I point out that you seem to have spelled punker slightly wrong. 

Indeed, I've booked a single bedded cell for you both to share. Enjoy.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're weird. When you die, your afterlife will be having to discuss surrealism with Spike Milligan for eternity. Fuckin' loony.

What the fuck have you lot done to my site when I've been away, eh? This place is deader than Thatcher's rotting cunt.

@Erroreptile404 get the fuck on here so I can give you a kicking and get these lazy twats cunting again!

• Like 1