CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greasy Spoons and other posh caffs that won't serve an "all day breakfast" after 1130AM

Penny Farthing

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

What the fuck have you lot done to my site when I've been away, eh? This place is deader than Thatcher's rotting cunt.

@Erroreptile404 get the fuck on here so I can give you a kicking and get these lazy twats cunting again!

Well stop fucking criticising from a standpoint of non participation and enrich us with your input. 

If I didn't know better, I'd swear that you've been otherwise engaged, fucking a Mackem, and you're too embarrassed to show your face.. confess! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well stop fucking criticising from a standpoint of non participation and enrich us with your input. 

If I didn't know better, I'd swear that you've been otherwise engaged, fucking a Mackem, and you're too embarrassed to show your face.. confess! 

You can't prove a fucking thing. And don't judge a man when you fucking know its been the right weather for the cunts to be splashing around in their shit filled duck ponds. The rash is punishment enough you cunt...

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

You can't prove a fucking thing. And don't judge a man when you fucking know its been the right weather for the cunts to be splashing around in their shit filled duck ponds. The rash is punishment enough you cunt...

I'm not judging. A slag is a slag. Geography doesn't come into it, antibiotics permitting.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh right, but you let that fucking idiot BTY continue to be shit. 

2 less heifers to milk in the like shed tomorrow.

That's Pen, Eric!  Get it right!