CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greasy Spoons and other posh caffs that won't serve an "all day breakfast" after 1130AM

Penny Farthing

Guest kuntrybumkin

I recently visited a cafe to nearby where I was working , and proceeded to order the " all day breakfast stick " , the person serving glanced up at the clock and said " erm I can't do that now, it's ten past eleven." 

I said okay then, may I please have a baguette with bacon, egg, sausage and mushrooms then please?

she said , oh sure okay.

it was exactly the same price and same content.

this is a true story from only a few weeks ago.

cafe name and location withheld.

2 minutes ago, kuntrybumkin said:

I recently visited a cafe to nearby where I was working , and proceeded to order the " all day breakfast stick " , the person serving glanced up at the clock and said " erm I can't do that now, it's ten past eleven." 

I said okay then, may I please have a baguette with bacon, egg, sausage and mushrooms then please?

she said , oh sure okay.

Do you have anymore great stories? That one had me on the edge of my seat. Absolutely fucking riveting. 

• Like 1

Guest kuntrybumkin
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you have anymore great stories? That one had me on the edge of my seat. Absolutely fucking riveting. 

yes Billy I do.

last night I watched a documentary on shipbuilding.

this was also riveting.

20 minutes ago, kuntrybumkin said:

she said , oh sure okay.

Another complete plebian cretin  has materialised....

Guest kuntrybumkin
6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Another complete plebian cretin  has materialised....

big words for a little man.

does mummy know you're on the iPad sonny?

lol

Guest kuntrybumkin
4 minutes ago, kuntrybumkin said:

lol

or do you just sit there , waiting for newcomers to arrive and hurl nondescript abuse at them whilst masturbating, or do you actually post constructive content ever?

you melt.

37 minutes ago, kuntrybumkin said:

yes Billy I do.

last night I watched a documentary on shipbuilding.

this was also riveting.

Very good. Out of likes.

28 minutes ago, kuntrybumkin said:

lol

Changed my mind. Awful.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Be fair. That wasn't too bad a retort. But calling someone 'sonny' in a non-ironic manner is fucking creepy. And gay, in a werthers original kind of way.

I bet he's in his carpet slippers and cardigan eating a pack right now. Sonny was a weak reply and probably a favourite word of Savile type nonces though.

Guest Betterthanyou
On 24/04/2019 at 09:47, The Guard said:

Why the fuck do you call it an "all day fucking breakfast" if you won't serve it all fucking day?

What do you care, you must of only ever seen this absolutely life changing phenomenon on TV as you never leave this site long enough to venture outside to find this out for yourself.

Fucking idiot.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ohhhh, thanks Ape. That means a lot coming from you. Is it Humble Pie with your beans tonight?. Lol.

Hash words drew for poor old uncle ape. Not only has he got to withstand sustained and focused cunting from commited homosexual punkape (beans, tescos, choppers- hilarious) but now he's got a bungalow dwelling drunkard putting the boot in. And it's not even drewsday

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kuntrybumkin said:

or do you just sit there , waiting for newcomers to arrive and hurl nondescript abuse at them whilst masturbating, or do you actually post constructive content ever?

you melt.

On the strength of hurling mediocre abuse at Spunkers the resident corner fantasist I'm awarding your first like. Word to the wise though step your game up in the pursuit of more!

3 hours ago, kuntrybumkin said:

she said , oh sure okay.

Are you Michael Douglas wearing a white shirt, black tie and horned rim glasses and carrying an uzi?

Just now, King Billy said:

Michael Crawford wearing a beret, tank top, flared trousers and carrying a Poundland bag for life.

Frank Spencer was dead before Poundland became an established high street retail outlet. He would have had a Bejams carrier bag.

You're not him. You're lying.