CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Unvaccinated Generation

Last Cunt Standing

In yet another sign that humanity is hurtling backwards, we learn today that vaccination rates across the world are plummeting and another global measles outbreak is coming. 

Good. Frankly as we touch 9 billion, the human species could do with a bit of thinning, and I look forward to the day that the anti-vaxxer mothers start flipping out and queuing up for Doctors to inject their children with what they currently label poison as soon as little Jacinta breaks out in Koplik spots. Personally I think the anti vaxxers should be made to do a YouTube video admitting what cunts they have been before they get a jab, perhaps swearing on a stack of Vegan cookbooks that never again will they choose crystals and mung beans over science and evidence. No matter how much Michael Gove says we are all sick of experts, nothing conditions stupid behaviour like a good dose of reality garnished with mutilation, pain and death. They will switch sides faster than an Italian tank commander. 

Andrew Wakefield should be personally made to care for all the deformed babies that will result from a new age of infectious disease, when he isn’t being ritually sodomised on CNN with old copies of The Lancet. I do hope he gets dragged onto the news soon from his bunker hideaway in Knobhead, Texas, to explain why he should not in anyway be held responsible for putting humanity back a century or two. Quack Cunt. 

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve

Anti-vaxxers could possibly be the very best of the very worst and most ignorant of cunt species.  They'll have small pox, polio, plague, and every other nasty fucking preventable disease running rampant believing herbal remedies will save the fucking day.  Accupuncture, yoga, flower power and meditation over proven science, that's them.  That herd needs an open season culling, but what to do with their unvaccinated corpses?  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Anti-vaxxers could possibly be the very best of the very worst and most ignorant of cunt species.  They'll have small pox, polio, plague, and every other nasty fucking preventable disease running rampant believing herbal remedies will save the fucking day.  Accupuncture, yoga, flower power and meditation over proven science, that's them.  That herd needs an open season culling, but what to do with their unvaccinated corpses?  

They will be protected by their righteousness and unconditional love for gays and muzzies. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They will be protected by their righteousness and unconditional love for gays and muzzies. 

Let's see how the unconditional love does when it turns to HIV and full blown AIDS without medicine and science!  

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I hope you contract Ebola but with horrendous complications...

lol.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Stack them up in Pens spare room and tell him they’re his friends. He won’t understand that as no one has ever showed him anything remotely resembling friendship.

11 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Glandular fever was 61 years ago and the shingles was 42 years ago.

May I suggest 2 weeks recuperation in Sri Lanka and if you’re still alive you could try a stop off at Bora Bora. Hiking in the Afghan Mountains might just be the answer to everyone’s prayers. Leave something of yours here before you go though. It wouldn’t be right to bury an empty coffin, even though no one will attend.  Goodbye 

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

If it means, for even a second, I wouldn't have to read one more of yours or Pen's tedious fucking contributions, it would be worth it!

Fuck off and die!

LOL

Guest DrCunt
24 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Glandular fever was 61 years ago and the shingles was 42 years ago.

Lou Gehrig's disease next, I hope. Preferably affecting your ability to type first.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Lou Gehrig's disease next, I hope. Preferably affecting your ability to type first.

A solid oak swagger stick to the hands and skull would do nicely in providing a reprieve from Pen's idiocy!  

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

"Horrendous complications" you thick fucking cunt. This usually means a death sentence, as does the virulent dose to AIDS you inflict upon the toilet traders of your grim northern shite hole

Get fucked

7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

When He/She/It was found unconscious at that gay dogging site, lacerated rectum, Jaw broken in 27 places, tights around its ankles and 36 different types of semen (some not human) all over it, most people thought that was its lot but It keeps reappearing. One thing’s for sure It’s not a quitter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Horrendous complications" you thick fucking cunt. This usually means a death sentence, as does the virulent dose to AIDS you inflict upon the toilet traders of your grim northern shite hole

Get fucked

Why is he wrong. I'm not sticking up for the gays or anything, it's just the only difference is you spelt horrendous with a capital H. Why does it need a capital? 

If you're just going to make us all look cunts, please leave this sort of thing to Baws.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why is he wrong. I'm not sticking up for the gays or anything, it's just the only difference is you spelt horrendous with a capital H. Why does it need a capital? 

If you're just going to make us all look cunts, please leave this sort of thing to Baws.

I'll remind you, I don't need Baws help to look a cunt! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is good at it though. Nobody else can destroy a wannabe grammar nazi, by highlighting the improper use of a possessive apostrophe, quite like Bawsy can.

Agreed.  Nobody can debate Baws surgical prowess with a grammar knife!  

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Agreed.  Nobody can debate Baws surgical prowess with a grammar knife!  

Nice image - I'm stealing that.

The trick is to wait for just the right moments. If anyone attempted to correct every error on here they'd be carted off to the nut house within a week.

The risk of being caught out by Skitt's Law is also high i.e. "Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself".

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nice image - I'm stealing that.

The trick is to wait for just the right moments. If anyone attempted to correct every error on here they'd be carted off to the nut house within a week.

The risk of being caught out by Skitt's Law is also high i.e. "Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself".

Wizz did miss a trick in that he should have told Betsy that it was a trap, and that Betsy had fallen into it.