CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Unvaccinated Generation

Last Cunt Standing

• 1 month later...

Nauseating to see the Daily Mail going full reverse-ferret and launching a pro MMR campaign this morning. Now inconvenient facts like the return of measles to Tunbridge Wells are hoving into view, suddenly Tarquin and Jacinta are in immediate need of MMR and Andrew Wakefield is a tinfoil hat loony. Hilarious.

The only upside is that it shows even the most entrenched and vitriolic campaigns from spit-flecked editors can be turned around once reality bites. If only there was another example springing to mind....

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

New data today shows we have getting on for 10,000,000 cases of measles globally and 140,000 deaths from measles.

Entirely preventable. Humanity needs flushing down the celestial toilet. Evolution in reverse. 

Humans appear to be more interested in mutilating their genitals and turning themselves into abominations against nature than worrying about little things like infant mortality.

What a shower of fucking cunts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

New data today shows we have getting on for 10,000,000 cases of measles globally and 140,000 deaths from measles.

Entirely preventable. Humanity needs flushing down the celestial toilet. Evolution in reverse. 

Investment in stoping these preventable deaths must cease. Money would be better spent on restoring the trashed ecosystems not allowing more stupid cunts to live and breed. Compulsory sterilisation after 2 kids is the only way to save every living thing

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Investment in stoping these preventable deaths must cease. Money would be better spent on restoring the trashed ecosystems not allowing more stupid cunts to live and breed. Compulsory sterilisation after 2 kids is the only way to save every living thing

I saw the sea sparkling neon blue in the dark from bioluminescent plankton a few weeks ago, hows about that then!

On 06/12/2019 at 09:37, Stubby Pecker said:

It has to start with these cunts who fire out 14+ kids because "we just love children". I'm not just talking about the greasy haired estate dwellers but these arseheads who can afford it so believe its perfectly acceptable. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It has to start with these cunts who fire out 14+ kids because "we just love children". I'm not just talking about the greasy haired estate dwellers but these arseheads who can afford it so believe its perfectly acceptable. 

Do you mean like J R-M?

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg? 

Jake is rich and posh so it’s ok for him to spread his seed around don’t you know? I hate to be so damnably crude and working class but, fortunately, Nanny is prepared to take it in the mouth and up the brown avenue. 

Pip pip! Top ho!

On 06/12/2019 at 08:03, Decimus said:

Humans appear to be more interested in mutilating their genitals and turning themselves into abominations against nature than worrying about little things like infant mortality.

What a shower of fucking cunts.

I don’t give a shit about their refurbished genitalia as they’re not starring me in the face daily. It’s the whole package of those filthy carcasses we see in the street that should be carefully treated with fire, at least on Sunday.

On 07/12/2019 at 02:21, Erroreptile404 said:

I saw the sea sparkling neon blue in the dark from bioluminescent plankton a few weeks ago, hows about that then!

I suspect you are mistaken. It wasn’t the Sea, it was the view you had from being face down in the urinal trough and the iridescent blue colour you saw through your addled haze comes in highly perfumed little cubes. 

I feel compelled to remind you for the umpteenth time what a spectacularly retarded and insignificant little skid mark you are. Kill yourself etc. 

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I suspect you are mistaken. It wasn’t the Sea, it was the view you had from being face down in the urinal trough and the iridescent blue colour you saw through your addled haze comes in highly perfumed little cubes. 

I feel compelled to remind you for the umpteenth time what a spectacularly retarded and insignificant little skid mark you are. Kill yourself etc. 

Oh dear sounds like someone's jealous that i've got better beaches and scenery right behind my house and didn't have to fly 10'000 miles away to the arse end of the world to pacific airstrip one full of thick redneck cunts with irritating, nasally accents to have them. Yeah i did see the sea lit up from bioluminescent plankton actually, suck it up you dickless little cunt.