CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Unvaccinated Generation

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh dear sounds like someone's jealous that i've got better beaches and scenery right behind my house and didn't have to fly 10'000 miles away to the arse end of the world to pacific airstrip one full of thick redneck cunts with irritating, nasally accents to have them. Yeah i did see the sea lit up from bioluminescent plankton actually, suck it up you dickless little cunt.

Dear Punters: Is it me or does this toothless reply remind you a spotty teenage boy whose voice has barely broken and spends 20 hours a day playing Spack-Man? Poor old @Last Cunt Standing, I'm sure he'll be reaching for the bleach anytime now such is this cutting wit.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 06/12/2019 at 16:03, Decimus said:

Humans appear to be more interested in mutilating their genitals and turning themselves into abominations against nature than worrying about little things like infant mortality.

What a shower of fucking cunts.

Kanye fucking West has taken a moment out from running for President to tell everyone that vaccination is actually “a plan to put chips inside us and make it impossible for us to cross into the Kingdom of Heaven”. There are no words. Except perhaps “imbecile” or “wanker”. 

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Kanye fucking West has taken a moment out from running for President to tell everyone that vaccination is actually “a plan to put chips inside us and make it impossible for us to cross into the Kingdom of Heaven”. There are no words. Except perhaps “imbecile” or “wanker”. 

That's funny Cockles, those exact words come to mind whenever I see one of your posts.

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He makes Donald look a safe pair of hands, don't he? 

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That's funny Cockles, those exact words come to mind whenever I see one of your posts.

Can you imagine the cunt in real life? I bet he’s like that loud, know it all wanker in the pub who the Landlord asks to leave about 9.30 because he knows somebody’s going to chin the cunt and it’s all going to get very messy.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Can you imagine the cunt in real life? I bet he’s like that loud, know it all wanker in the pub who the Landlord asks to leave about 9.30 because he knows somebody’s going to chin the cunt and it’s all going to get very messy.

If you two need us all to leave, just say so. It’s nice you have each other. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It's a sad reflection on the current level of intelligence of the worlds population, that this fucking moron has accumulated 1.3 billion off the back of pressing a couple of buttons on a Casio keyboard and repeating the words; 'bitch, nigga, and muthafucka', ad nauseum for the last 12 years. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Best guess at least one bird has glassed him then he's been robbed by the local pikeys while bleeding in the gutter.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a sad reflection on the current level of intelligence of the worlds population, that this fucking moron has accumulated 1.3 billion off the back of pressing a couple of buttons on a Casio keyboard and repeating the words; 'bitch, nigga, and muthafucka', ad nauseum for the last 12 years. 

I know it's not the right thread, but does every sporting event start with kneeling now? I thought it was a one off.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know it's not the right thread, but does every sporting event start with kneeling now? I thought it was a one off.

Sad fucking cunts. Sheep at best. I'm not getting on my knees and begging forgiveness for something that happened 200 years ago, had nothing to do with me, and most laughably, was also participated in by black and Muslim slave traders.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sad fucking cunts. Sheep at best. I'm not getting on my knees and begging forgiveness for something that happened 200 years ago, had nothing to do with me, and most laughably, was also participated in by black and Muslim slave traders.

The millions of white European slaves taken by the Ottoman empire and Barbary pirates never get a mention.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Has Holby City told you to return that stethoscope yet Cockles? It's illegal to impersonate a member of the medical profession you know.

I bet Bertie Big Bollocks would love to be on Holby City but he’d look a bit of a cunt trailing around with all those big medical textbooks. To be fair he has never claimed to be a peaceful or some other foreign cunt who qualified at the Lagos School of Advanced Umbongo Medicine so the BBC wouldn’t touch the wanker anyway.

16 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Best guess at least one bird has glassed him then he's been robbed by the local pikeys while bleeding in the gutter.

Bag

16 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Has Holby City told you to return that stethoscope yet Cockles? It's illegal to impersonate a member of the medical profession you know.

Of

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I bet Bertie Big Bollocks would love to be on Holby City but he’d look a bit of a cunt trailing around with all those big medical textbooks. To be fair he has never claimed to be a peaceful or some other foreign cunt who qualified at the Lagos School of Advanced Umbongo Medicine so the BBC wouldn’t touch the wanker anyway.

Shite

As I said, if you two need to hump and get it over with, don’t let me stop you. 

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

39 for nowt. I bet Broad is pissing himself and will probably shit himself when they rack up 400....

Broad made a non too subtle dig about the toss on radio earlier, so I can imagine Ben will want him “rotated” for Old Trafford too. I’m surprise he hung around to be water boy, his Dad would have told them to get fucked.