CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Unvaccinated Generation

Last Cunt Standing

19 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Why am I not surprised! I work from home, you filthy trot cunt.

We used to call working from home “scrounging” in my day, but then times change. Please don’t let me keep you from another day slaving over a hot sofa, I’m worried enough about British productivity and the GBP/AUD rate without such a commercial powerhouse as yourself wasting time on a Cunting site. My NHS pension needs you to put your shoulder to the wheel, so crack on - your Grandad fought a war for this country you idle cunt. 

As for the once Viscount Stansgate, he is much missed. I’d love to have heard his take on your heroes Gove and Johnson eviscerating the country they claim to love so much. That so many of you reactionary wankers keep the populist faith is astounding. If you can’t see by now that those at the top are laughing at you while they rob you blind then I really don’t know what to say. What will you spend your £10 restaurant voucher on? If you like Greek then @judgetwi is your man. He’s good at restaurants too.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

We used to call working from home “scrounging” in my day, but then times change. Please don’t let me keep you from another day slaving over a hot sofa, I’m worried enough about British productivity and the GBP/AUD rate without such a commercial powerhouse as yourself wasting time on a Cunting site. My NHS pension needs you to put your shoulder to the wheel, so crack on - your Grandad fought a war for this country you idle cunt. 

As for the once Viscount Stansgate, he is much missed. I’d love to have heard his take on your heroes Gove and Johnson eviscerating the country they claim to love so much. That so many of you reactionary wankers keep the populist faith is astounding. If you can’t see by now that those at the top are laughing at you while they rob you blind then I really don’t know what to say. What will you spend your £10 restaurant voucher on? If you like Greek then @judgetwi is your man. He’s good at restaurants too.

It would appear that you don't understand the concept of self employment. It means you work on your own initiative without the 6 months paid sick leave that most of the lazy freeloading cunts in the public sector get and no paid holiday. I've not been sat on my arse for the last 3 and a half months taking furlough money either. After years of graft, I'm now in a position to tell other cunts when I work. The rest of my time I can dedicate to my various hobbies. One of them is pouring scorn over trot wankers like yourself.

Tony Benn was a fucking traitor and messenger boy for the disgusting 5th columnist union barons that nearly destroyed this country. The only people who give a fuck what his opinion would have been are the cancerous commies that recently had their arses well and truly handed to them at the last election. I'd take Gove and Johnson over McDonnell and Corbyn any day. It's not like your safe down there either. Australia is just a supermarket for the Chinese communist party and is completely fucked now the yellow sadists are buying US.The fuckers have even got half of Canberra in its pocket. Federal police raiding the home of an MP eh? Shocking stuff! Fear not, Blighty will be free from Brussels in a few months and Scott Morrison can't wait to sign a trade deal so don't be surprised if you find Boris with you come January to re-impose British rule. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

It would appear that you don't understand the concept of self employment. It means you work on your own initiative without the 6 months paid sick leave that most of the lazy freeloading cunts in the public sector get and no paid holiday. I've not been sat on my arse for the last 3 and a half months taking furlough money either. After years of graft, I'm now in a position to tell other cunts when I work. The rest of my time I can dedicate to my various hobbies. One of them is pouring scorn over trot wankers like yourself.

Tony Benn was a fucking traitor and messenger boy for the disgusting 5th columnist union barons that nearly destroyed this country. The only people who give a fuck what his opinion would have been are the cancerous commies that recently had their arses well and truly handed to them at the last election. I'd take Gove and Johnson over McDonnell and Corbyn any day. It's not like your safe down there either. Australia is just a supermarket for the Chinese communist party and is completely fucked now the yellow sadists are buying US.The fuckers have even got half of Canberra in its pocket. Federal police raiding the home of an MP eh? Shocking stuff! Fear not, Blighty will be free from Brussels in a few months and Scott Morrison can't wait to sign a trade deal so don't be surprised if you find Boris with you come January to re-impose British rule. 

You really are embarrassing yourself now aren’t you? This cliche-ridden shite is so tedious I can barely tear myself away from the Cricket to engage. In fact on reflection, fuck it, you carry on with your Ladybird Book of Geopolitics I really can’t be arsed. When you’re queuing for bread next February like Moscow circa 1991 I’ll remind you what a glorious triumph you dewy-eyed patriots have conjured up for yourselves. 

I’m quite amused by your first paragraph. I spent the vast majority of my career self employed, like most in my profession. I’m surprised someone who spends much of his time “fleecing NHS scum” or whatever it is you were so recently proud of doesn’t understand the rudimentary basis of the independent contractor model. But then I spent most of my working life dealing with mouthy cunts who knew bugger all so the surprise is only fleeting. You and those two-bob morons like you are why the public sector employees you disparage deserve every day of leave they take. Believe me when I say they curse you before you get to the car park. 

And speaking of cars, you give us all yet more clues as to your own line of work in describing your day. Years of graft? Work from home? Local Authority Regulated? You are Fat Brenda from Streetcars, Weatherfield aren’t you? A pitiful private hire wanker. Your Dad would be so proud. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You really are embarrassing yourself now aren’t you? This cliche-ridden shite is so tedious I can barely tear myself away from the Cricket to engage. In fact on reflection, fuck it, you carry on with your Ladybird Book of Geopolitics I really can’t be arsed. When you’re queuing for bread next February like Moscow circa 1991 I’ll remind you what a glorious triumph you dewy-eyed patriots have conjured up for yourselves. 

I’m quite amused by your first paragraph. I spent the vast majority of my career self employed, like most in my profession. I’m surprised someone who spends much of his time “fleecing NHS scum” or whatever it is you were so recently proud of doesn’t understand the rudimentary basics of the independent contractor model. But then I spent most of my working life dealing with mouthy cunts who knew bugger all so the surprise is only fleeting. You and those two-bob morons like you are why the public sector employees you disparage deserve every day of leave they take. Believe me when I say they curse you before you get to the car park. 

And speaking of cars, you give us all yet more clues as to your own line of work in describing your day. Years of graft? Work from home? Local Authority Regulated? You are Fat Brenda from Streetcars, Weatherfield aren’t you? A pitiful private hire wanker. Your Dad would be so proud. 

Have England got the 2nd wicket yet?

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gotta bring Broad back for 2nd test for Archer. Archer reminds me of Devon Malcolm. Has a couple of tests where he takes 12 to 13 wickets and that's it. Not consistent. 

Indeed, he was touted as the next big thing and he is rapidly turning into a workhorse in the mould of Chris Lewis or Daffy DeFreitas. He’ll be over bowled again no doubt, mostly because I imagine those around him can’t believe how pedestrian he is becoming. No bite, no snarl. As the King of Yorkshire would put it, he’s bowling like my Aunt Annie when she’s been on the sherry. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m quite amused by your first paragraph. I spent the vast majority of my career self employed, like most in my profession. I’m surprised someone who spends much of his time “fleecing NHS scum” or whatever it is you were so recently proud of doesn’t understand the rudimentary basis of the independent contractor model. But then I spent most of my working life dealing with mouthy cunts who knew bugger all so the surprise is only fleeting. You and those two-bob morons like you are why the public sector employees you disparage deserve every day of leave they take. Believe me when I say they curse you before you get to the car park. 

What have I told you about projecting your worthless Walter Mitty life onto me Cockles? Council approved means that your qualifications are checked and they know that you're not a wannabe Peter Sutcliffe. I get more jobs from Checkatrade in a month than I do from the council in a year under normal circumstances. If I can't be arsed turning up to one of their jobs, I either tell them I'm busy or pass it on to a mate. I don't dance to their tune. Not that there's anything wrong with being a cabbie but I'm a bit further up the food chain than that.

Once again, your snobbery reveals a deep sense of insecurity. I'm now almost convinced that you have very low self esteem. I can only speculate why this might be but see a shrink before you hit rock bottom and end up smashing a wine bottle over some old bloke's head in a supermarket or something. Not joking. Please get some help because you're starting to worry me.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bag

Of

Shite

As I said, if you two need to hump and get it over with, don’t let me stop you. 

Accusations of homosexuality? Bertie reaches the bottom of the barrel, lifts it up and finds there’s still room for him to hide. 

What a pathetic, snobby little braggart dicksplash. 😁😁😁😆

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Council approved means that your qualifications are checked and they know that you're not a wannabe Peter Sutcliffe. I get more jobs from Checkatrade in a month than I do from the council in a year under normal circumstances. If I can't be arsed turning up to one of their jobs, I either tell them I'm busy or pass it on to a mate. I don't dance to their tune. 

Well that’s just dandy. I’d say you have life cracked and you deserve every one of those three bedrooms. Master of your own destiny, and so obviously a happy soul. Winning! These qualifications you speak of, is it the full Not Very Qualified or the standard Shitty and Guilds you have displayed in your Poundland clipframe?

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Accusations of homosexuality? Bertie reaches the bottom of the barrel, lifts it up and finds there’s still room for him to hide. 

Not at all Judy, it’s just nice you have a friend, it must be a new experience for you. I’m just curious how long it will be before you turn on each other. I’m afraid I don’t know the etiquette on how to respond to four emojis given I’m not a teenage girl so I’ll just wish you a happy Saturday in Virustown. 

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

What have I told you about projecting your worthless Walter Mitty life onto me Cockles? Council approved means that your qualifications are checked and they know that you're not a wannabe Peter Sutcliffe. I get more jobs from Checkatrade in a month than I do from the council in a year under normal circumstances. If I can't be arsed turning up to one of their jobs, I either tell them I'm busy or pass it on to a mate. I don't dance to their tune. Not that there's anything wrong with being a cabbie but I'm a bit further up the food chain than that.

Once again, your snobbery reveals a deep sense of insecurity. I'm now almost convinced that you have very low self esteem. I can only speculate why this might be but see a shrink before you hit rock bottom and end up smashing a wine bottle over some old bloke's head in a supermarket or something. Not joking. Please get some help because you're starting to worry me.

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You two need to co-ordinate your bitching a little better, at the moment it feels like I’m under a pincer attack from Little and Large. Feeble. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Council approved means that your qualifications are checked

I don't dance to their tune. 

Please take a moment from harvesting Checkatrade to discuss the inherent contradiction in these two statements. I’m sure Judy will help you out with any advanced logic, he’s good at that. He should be back from the fictional kebab house any time. I’m off for breakfast.

Guest judgetwi
27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

He should be back from the fictional kebab house any time. I’m off for breakfast.

“Fictional” Bertie Boy? Fucking hell,  hanging around a kebab house, as you call it, hardly compares with the braggadocio displayed on this website, not least by your good self. You don’t think very much of me do you mate?

What are you having for breakfast Bertie? My guess would be poached eggs on toast with asparagus and hollandaise sauce.

Very posh, very upmarket don’t you know?

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You don’t think very much of me do you mate?

What are you having for breakfast Bertie?

Actually Judge, for me you’re no longer the biggest Cunt on The Corner, and our Venn diagram probably has more overlap than either of us would imagine. Your strident defence of the poor and ignored and belief that the elite will ignore them chimes strongly with me, it’s merely we have reached different conclusions on the problem. And if indeed you are ex Plod, then we would likely get on, I’ve never met an ex-Bobby I didn’t find good company, mostly because we have a shared disdain for the general public. 

Breakfast today is a Bacon and Mushroom roll while I walk the dog. I know you think it’s bollocks, but it’s a cool six degree morning and there’s a soft mist over the Indian Ocean to my left with a milky sun. A few morning surfers and the fluttering flags on the Surf Lifesaving club. Winters are very different these days. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Please take a moment from harvesting Checkatrade to discuss the inherent contradiction in these two statements. I’m sure Judy will help you out with any advanced logic, he’s good at that. He should be back from the fictional kebab house any time. I’m off for breakfast.

Now you're getting really desperate Cockles! Go and lie down in a dark room and have a good cry. It won't make things better but it's more difficult to find your self harming knife with the lights switched off.

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You two need to co-ordinate your bitching a little better, at the moment it feels like I’m under a pincer attack from Little and Large. Feeble. 

No, that's just you in a state of denial. The mere fact that you have to repeatedly keep telling the class that you're taking all of this in your stride is a key indicator that in reality you're not. Perhaps a Tai Chi class might help?

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well that’s just dandy. I’d say you have life cracked and you deserve every one of those three bedrooms. Master of your own destiny, and so obviously a happy soul. Winning! These qualifications you speak of, is it the full Not Very Qualified or the standard Shitty and Guilds you have displayed in your Poundland clipframe?

Mind your own business.

On 10/07/2020 at 20:17, camberwell gypsy said:

Gotta bring Broad back for 2nd test for Archer. Archer reminds me of Devon Malcolm. Has a couple of tests where he takes 12 to 13 wickets and that's it. Not consistent. 

Have you seen this sack of shit? Dropping Jimmy at OT, Foakes gets passed over again in favour of Jos....what are they up to?

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Have you seen this sack of shit? Dropping Jimmy at OT, Foakes gets passed over again in favour of Jos....what are they up to?

Foakes, Woakes, Stokes... what the fuck is going on here? Is the whole fucking team a pack of cunts from an extended family with prominent foreheads, big ears and eyes too close together. 

• Like 1

On 11/07/2020 at 00:42, Last Cunt Standing said:

Breakfast today is a Bacon and Mushroom roll while I walk the dog. I know you think it’s bollocks, but it’s a cool six degree morning and there’s a soft mist over the Indian Ocean to my left with a milky sun. A few morning surfers and the fluttering flags on the Surf Lifesaving club. Winters are very different these days. 

Reality, breakfast a can of K cider, staggering along southend seafront looking for dog ends.

• Like 1