CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Unvaccinated Generation

Last Cunt Standing

Guest judgetwi

The trouble is all this health shit is promoted by politicians who, for once in their lives may be telling the truth, but, as they are proven liars, no cunt believes them.

The healthiest thing you can do is to kill the nearest politician you  can lay your hands on.

You know it makes sense!

VOTE FOR JUDGE !!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 26/04/2019 at 03:13, Cuntybaws said:

Nice image - I'm stealing that.

The trick is to wait for just the right moments. If anyone attempted to correct every error on here they'd be carted off to the nut house within a week.

The risk of being caught out by Skitt's Law is also high i.e. "Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself".

It's all yours, Baws!  Use it in good health and evil intent. 

• 1 month later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7094043/Anti-vaccine-parents-demanding-children-jabbed-measles-cases-rise.html

Well, as predicted in my OP, the middle class objections to vaccination are retreating faster than French infantrymen now we have an outbreak or two in major cities. And if the Daily Mail, who did as much harm to vaccination rates as Andrew Wakefield in my view, is printing a full surrender then the tide has turned.

Up next for review; why statins might actually not be to blame for falling house prices and global warming. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7094043/Anti-vaccine-parents-demanding-children-jabbed-measles-cases-rise.html

Well, as predicted in my OP, the middle class objections to vaccination are retreating faster than French infantrymen now we have an outbreak or two in major cities. And if the Daily Mail, who did as much harm to vaccination rates as Andrew Wakefield in my view, is printing a full surrender then the tide has turned.

Up next for review; why statins might actually not be to blame for falling house prices and global warming. 

Are you taking your blood pressure tablets?

On 25/04/2019 at 04:12, Last Cunt Standing said:

In yet another sign that humanity is hurtling backwards, we learn today that vaccination rates across the world are plummeting and another global measles outbreak is coming. 

Good. Frankly as we touch 9 billion, the human species could do with a bit of thinning, and I look forward to the day that the anti-vaxxer mothers start flipping out and queuing up for Doctors to inject their children with what they currently label poison as soon as little Jacinta breaks out in Koplik spots. Personally I think the anti vaxxers should be made to do a YouTube video admitting what cunts they have been before they get a jab, perhaps swearing on a stack of Vegan cookbooks that never again will they choose crystals and mung beans over science and evidence. No matter how much Michael Gove says we are all sick of experts, nothing conditions stupid behaviour like a good dose of reality garnished with mutilation, pain and death. They will switch sides faster than an Italian tank commander. 

Andrew Wakefield should be personally made to care for all the deformed babies that will result from a new age of infectious disease, when he isn’t being ritually sodomised on CNN with old copies of The Lancet. I do hope he gets dragged onto the news soon from his bunker hideaway in Knobhead, Texas, to explain why he should not in anyway be held responsible for putting humanity back a century or two. Quack Cunt. 

We had these types in our surgery, all middle class. "Oh my friend told me at a dinner party about a natural remedy she's been using on her children so I've been using it and my children dont have measles, so I wont be taking up your offer of MMR vaccine, okay?".

Two weeks later both her brood got it and yes, she came back to the surgery to get the vacs.  

Don't start me on cunts who hold measles parties. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We had these types in our surgery, all middle class. "Oh my friend told me at a dinner party about a natural remedy she's been using on her children so I've been using it and my children dont have measles, so I wont be taking up your offer of MMR vaccine, okay?".

Two weeks later both her brood got it and yes, she came back to the surgery to get the vacs.  

Don't start me on cunts who hold measles parties. 

We’ve all met them, Gyps. In the last few weeks of my career I took a harder and harder line with the leader of the mung bean crowd;

“Look Mrs Beanbag-Hemp, I have once again explained at length the benefits of vaccination, and that my recommendation is based on the weight of decades of evidenced based science. You want to put your faith in an avocado, a struck off quack, and David Bloody Icke. You are an idiot, and children will die if your brand of stupidity flourishes at your Natural Motherhood coffee mornings.”

I’d retired before her letter of outrage arrived at the local CCG. 

GROLIES, I believe Phil Hammond called them. I’ll go with wankers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

We’ve all met them, Gyps. In the last few weeks of my career I took a harder and harder line with the leader of the mung bean crowd;

“Look Mrs Beanbag-Hemp, I have once again explained at length the benefits of vaccination, and that my recommendation is based on the weight of decades of evidenced based science. You want to put your faith in an avocado, a struck off quack, and David Bloody Icke. You are an idiot, and children will die if your brand of stupidity flourishes at your Natural Motherhood coffee mornings.”

I'll go with cunts.

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Its a topic thats never come up with any of the yummy mummies ive encountered..they mostly just gibber about their kids and how many activities they have a three year old in...must bring it up n see what they say 

Panzbaby 

I hate that fucking 'Yummy mummy' handle. Scummy mummy more like 

On 02/06/2019 at 13:05, Panzerknacker said:

Its a topic thats never come up with any of the yummy mummies ive encountered..they mostly just gibber about their kids and how many activities they have a three year old in...must bring it up n see what they say 

Panzbaby 

Have you ever had a jab at one of these yummy mummys Panzs?

On 02/06/2019 at 14:15, Last Cunt Standing said:

Cunts should get one free shot at it on the NHS - I'm not a medical man so LCS can correct my maths here -  + or - 6 months of their kids second birthday.

Outside of that timeframe they pay through the nose for it - or go to their Mayan Shaman for a Chihauhua shit, Swarfega and Capsicum rub that 'Tash off Mumsnet says is 'rilly tastic!'

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cunts should get one free shot at it on the NHS - I'm not a medical man so LCS can correct my maths here -  + or - 6 months of their second birthday.

Outside of that timeframe they pay through the nose for it - or go to their Mayan Shaman for a chihauhua shit, swarfega and capsicum rub that 'Tash of Mumsnet says is 'rilly tastic!'

I just heard that ‘Tash Off Mumsnet’s 4 children passed away. She said she feels heartbroken, but strangely she hasn’t contracted the disease herself and has no regrets and only happy memories of the ‘rilly tastic’ times before they all got sick.

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cunts should get one free shot at it on the NHS - I'm not a medical man so LCS can correct my maths here -  + or - 6 months of their kids second birthday.

Outside of that timeframe they pay through the nose for it - or go to their Mayan Shaman for a Chihauhua shit, Swarfega and Capsicum rub that 'Tash off Mumsnet says is 'rilly tastic!'

OMG!!!! Tash sounds soooo amayzin an inspirashunal! 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I just heard that ‘Tash Off Mumsnet’s 4 children passed away. She said she feels heartbroken, but strangely she hasn’t contracted the disease herself and has no regrets and only happy memories of the ‘rilly tastic’ times before they all got sick.

Probably going to set up a charity in the kids name, not to encourage arsewit parents to GET THE FUCKING VACCINATION but to enable kids stricken with measels to swim with a dolphin or meet Greta Thunderbird.

21 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Probably going to set up a charity in the kids name, not to encourage arsewit parents to GET THE FUCKING VACCINATION but to enable kids stricken with measels to swim with a dolphin or meet Greta Thunderbird.

I wonder if they would like to swim with a Dolphin that is covered in tatts of fat slags ankles?

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The UK has lost its measles-free status I see, with 231 cases reported in the last year. A triumph for the stupid, as humanity continues to hurtle backwards. 

Next stop, Rickets and Consumption. Iron lungs all round!

I can't wait to get me some of that fancy scabies.