CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

100 not out!

Guest Betterthanyou

Guest Betterthanyou

No, for the homosexuals among you this isn't a cricket la dee dah's individual batting score this is a downward revision of the Sri Lankan terrorist attack death toll from around 353 to around 253. It would seem not only are the powers that be in Sri Lanka no good at acting upon security intel threats they are also shit at maths. 

Guest Betterthanyou
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's Sri Lanka...who fucking cares?  

Having tried to allude any MSM news for the last few days on the strength of this but even then still catching glimpses of the mass tv and tabloid coverage it would appear the whole fucking world does. I hope that answers your question.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Betterthanyou said:

Having tried to allude any MSM news for the last few days on the strength of this but even then still catching glimpses of the mass tv and tabloid coverage it would appear the whole fucking world does. I hope that answers you question.

The puntership here is an (almost) elite group of cunts.  We are not the rest of the world.  The rest of the world has gone tits up, and it's up to us to voice reason and logic.  Those are significant or even marginally relevant, do not care.

Guest Betterthanyou
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Those are significant or even marginally relevant, do not care.

Then best some of them help you out with filling in the missing words?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Betterthanyou said:

You're in Sri Lanka, aren't you??  I fucking well hope so.  

Kill yourself.

Guest Betterthanyou
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're in Sri Lanka, aren't you??  I fucking well hope so.  

Kill yourself.

Don't fret, in your rush to leave a reply you left some words out making your sentence look like gobbledegook. Although rather amusing no real need for you to get in such a hysterical state about it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Don't fret, in your rush to leave a reply you left some words out making your sentence look like gobbledegook. Although rather amusing no real need for you to get in such a hysterical state about it.

You can easily add the tragic death toll with one swift draw of a razor blade across your scrawny neck.  

18 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Ahh, the bad grammar retort. Used by many a dull and useless fucking twat on these sacred pages before. Head autist Baws, and the only cunt allowed to use such tactics, tracked each and everyone of them down, added their names to the sex offenders list and emailed their work colleagues

Make me laugh or fuck off

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ahh, the bad grammar retort. Used by many a dull and useless fucking twat on these sacred pages before. Head autist Baws, and the only cunt allowed to use such tactics, tracked each and everyone of them down, added their names to the sex offenders list and emailed their work colleagues

I suggest you breathe normally for this one, Stubbs.  If you hold your breath in wait, you're a dead man!  

Guest Betterthanyou
24 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You can easily add the tragic death toll with one swift draw of a razor blade across your scrawny neck.  

"Tragic", oh dear, now you're adding a word. As for the rest of your clumsy effort what an unimaginative wanker,  fucking amateur lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Betterthanyou said:

"Tragic", oh dear, now you're adding a word. As for the rest of your clumsy effort what an unimaginative wanker,  fucking amateur lol.

Coming from a spelling and grammar nazi...you're time here is just about over.  

Guest Betterthanyou
17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You must have that reply written on the back of your hand, there couldn't possibly be a way you could remember all that devastating repartee unaided.

No, I'm laughing too much to try either.

Guest Betterthanyou
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Coming from a spelling and grammar nazi...you're time here is just about over.  

Ouch, my virtual feelings, my virtual feelings...........

The other 100 took the opportunity to hop on a lorry and get the fuck out of that shithole and get to England to jump on the benefits gravy train,a bit like what hundreds of other illegals do every fucking day

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not 100% true, stubbs. 

Most of them were already on it.