CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

100 not out!

Guest Betterthanyou

Guest Betterthanyou
12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eric, thank Billy for sorting your post!  

Ask him nicely he might come and finish your original rushed gobbledegook lol.

The main problem with this terrorist atrocity from my point, has been the reporting of it in on the British Buggery Corporation, and other assorted meejah services. Its been billed as an Easter worshipper massacre on you guessed it Easter worshippers. Why the fuck not say that Christians were killed during a church service, oh that's right we can't mention that, incase we offend some cunt. Now I don't own a pair of Jesus creeper's or sing in a choir, (Cliff Richard is a cunt too, can't say what I'd like to due to a reprimand from Roopa earlier) However last time I checked this was meant to be a Christian country so why not mention this more often. I believe in the 70's despite looking like extras from the bay city rollers, the Paddy terrorists were far more successful than these ISIS cunts, a poor consolation but true.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The main problem with this terrorist atrocity from my point, has been the reporting of it in on the British Buggery Corporation, and other assorted meejah services. Its been billed as an Easter worshipper massacre on you guessed it Easter worshippers. Why the fuck not say that Christians were killed during a church service, oh that's right we can't mention that, incase we offend some cunt. Now I don't own a pair of Jesus creeper's or sing in a choir, (Cliff Richard is a cunt too, can't say what I'd like to due to a reprimand from Roopa earlier) However last time I checked this was meant to be a Christian country so why not mention this more often. I believe in the 70's despite looking like extras from the bay city rollers, the Paddy terrorists were far more successful than these ISIS cunts, a poor consolation but true.

I agree. The 70s were fucking brilliant. If I could have a bronze/brown velour settee without looking a cunt, I would have one. But I can't, so I won't.

Why don't they ever repeat 'Budgie'.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree. The 70s were fucking brilliant. If I could have a bronze/brown velour settee without looking a cunt, I would have one. But I can't, so I won't.

The Adam Faith one or The Little Helicopter one?

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Minty used to do this strange burping noise Authoritah, like his food was repeating on him.

I don't know if that helps at all?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You would have to get an obligatory polyester whistle and kipper tie to match though, then you would look a cunt.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Adam Faith one with Iain Cuthbertson. Obviously. The only thing I would have to do with Sarah Ferguson, is if she had asked me for dirty sex, somewhere around the late 80s. 

I like a slutty ginger.

Gingers are born dirty

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember the opening theme tune of Budgie. Friday nights that was on if I'm not mistaken.