CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

100 not out!

Guest Betterthanyou

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

One and the same. Old Abdul's dead now, which saddens me, and it's not often I say that about someone in the restaurant business. When Jamie Oliver's last overpriced chain goes bankrupt and he finally swallows his fat fucking tongue, I'm going to hold a street party that will put to shame the one I threw when the Queen Mother died.

I didn't know he was dead. I liked him. He made his feelings regarding Islamic extremism fairly clear, when he offered free curries to servicemen returning from the Middle East.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/05/2019 at 19:37, Cuntybaws said:

One and the same. Old Abdul's dead now, which saddens me, and it's not often I say that about someone in the restaurant business. When Jamie Oliver's last overpriced chain goes bankrupt and he finally swallows his fat fucking tongue, I'm going to hold a street party that will put to shame the one I threw when the Queen Mother died.

Jamie Oliver's restaurant chain including Jamie's Italian and Fifteen prepares to crash into administration putting 1,300 jobs at risk, get the balloons out CB.

On 02/05/2019 at 01:47, King Billy said:

Stop that now. Just the thought of congealed fanny batter has got me all worked up. I thought I was the only connoisseur of such delicacy’s. I wouldn’t want to be the poor fucker changing my sheets tomorrow

You have careers to do that for you bill!

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Jamie Oliver's restaurant chain including Jamie's Italian and Fifteen prepares to crash into administration putting 1,300 jobs at risk, get the balloons out CB.

Well, who could have predicted that? (Answer: every cunt!) It's chicken nuggets for Buddy Bear from now on.

jamie-cries.jpg

• Like 1

On 25/04/2019 at 21:23, Wizardsleeve said:

The puntership here is an (almost) elite group of cunts.  We are not the rest of the world.  The rest of the world has gone tits up, and it's up to us to voice reason and logic.  Those are significant or even marginally relevant, do not care.

Sri Lanka's horrible. Ceylon is nice though. You don't hear much about that country. 

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sometimes I miss Sailor Moon. Not often, though.

Does it not disturb you that millions of weirdos around the world actually fantasised about fucking 13 yr old cartoon characters with legs 20% too long for their bodies and eyes like digestive biscuits?

I mean we've all tugged one out to Jessica Rabbit, but that's perfectly normal.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does it not disturb you that millions of weirdos around the world actually fantasised about fucking 13 yr old cartoon characters with legs 20% too long for their bodies and eyes like digestive biscuits?

I mean we've all tugged one out to Jessica Rabbit, but that's perfectly normal.

What the fuck is Sailor Moon?

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't miss Brony Keith, if that's what you're asking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck is Sailor Moon?

Sailor Moon was the original author of this now-archived nomination, a veritable mistress of brevity. She was also responsible for the equally succinct "Vagisil Spray" nomination, which the @Rev will no doubt remember fondly.

On 03/05/2019 at 17:47, Eric Cuntman said:

Did that used to be 'The Rupali', owned by Abdul Latif, Lord Harpole? A Viz legend.

Indeed. I think they had a permanent offer of a free curry to any Viz reader, with the provisos that it was a/ the hottest one on the menu, (named iirc the "Curry Hell",) and b/ it was fully consumed. I believe a few Viz readers rose to the challenge with varying degrees of success or injury. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Indeed. I think they had a permanent offer of a free curry to any Viz reader, with the provisos that it was a/ the hottest one on the menu, (named iirc the "Curry Hell",) and b/ it was fully consumed. I believe a few Viz readers rose to the challenge with varying degrees of success or injury. 

There was another dish claimed to be the hottest in the world. It was called a 'Magmaloo'. I don't know if that was one of his.

personally, I'm happy with a Madras. Burning away three layers of esophagal tissue doesn't seem particularly conducive to a pleasant dining experience.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, scotty said:

Sid the sexist oot on the lash

"W'ull hav the hottest curry wot yaz dee". 

"Aye, an four pints o'lager" 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was another dish claimed to be the hottest in the world. It was called a 'Magmaloo'. I don't know if that was one of his.

personally, I'm happy with a Madras. Burning away three layers of esophagal tissue doesn't seem particularly conducive to a pleasant dining experience.

I bet you could nail a magmaloo Eric. What's a superhot curry to a man who's tasered himself? 😄😄

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's just going in.  

On 21/05/2019 at 18:55, Cuntybaws said:

Sailor Moon was the original author of this now-archived nomination, a veritable mistress of brevity. She was also responsible for the equally succinct "Vagisil Spray" nomination, which the @Rev will no doubt remember fondly.

Ah yes.

There was always a heady scent of Thrush around that cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Betterthanyou
On 02/05/2019 at 02:03, Wizardsleeve said:

What about me having MY fun?  I grassed the cunt up, now I want to see him coolered.  I find it entertaining!  

Uhahahahaha nothing happened you crybaby mincing popinjay, how's that for entertaining lel. Now perhaps you and the rest of the weak as piss sycophantic pack animals can try and take your mind off your sulking by sucking each other off again....

Related image

On 21/05/2019 at 18:55, Cuntybaws said:

I bet that you were itching to find an excuse to dig this one up.

• 3 weeks later...