Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Working class snobs

Recommended Posts

Given the onslaught of fucking M&S ads everywhere, this reminded me of the rising number of people who've done good having come from humble roots who think its fair game and gratifying to put the boot in to people less well off. Especially the poor cunts in boxes - both cardboard and pine. What bastards. Nothjong against self improvement but fuck off with your snobbery. Karma might put you back in your filthy council bedsit eating beans on stale toast and claiming your Job Seekrs allowance in your chav mecca estates. War on these snidey social climbers starts now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Given the onslaught of fucking M&S ads everywhere, this reminded me of the rising number of people who've done good having come from humble roots who think its fair game and gratifying to put the boot in to people less well off. Especially the poor cunts in boxes - both cardboard and pine. What bastards. Nothjong against self improvement but fuck off with your snobbery. Karma might put you back in your filthy council bedsit eating beans on stale toast and claiming your Job Seekrs allowance in your chav mecca estates. War on these snidey social climbers starts now.

Its a sad reflection of today's greed is good Gordon Gecko type rhetoric peddled by certain parts of the meejah. What makes me laugh about most of these loadsa money type cunts, is most of them have fuck all in the Sherman Tank, merely living of credit cards. I come from humble roots myself but have been fortunate enough to carve out a little niche for myself, while not having to deal with to many cunts in person. ( explains why I come here though it's mainly for laughs) I don't always have compassion for beggars/homeless I find them a bit of a nause and generally high on spice and fucking irritating. However if this so called government would possibly address the underlying issues there may possibly be less in the first place, greed isn't always good!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can tell the working class snobs as they drive the 5 year old+ Range Rovers, Merc's and X5's and either live in a shit pit on a social housing estate or are mortgaged and loaned to the max. Myself, I paid my mortgage off 13 years ago at the age of 36, my main car is a 12 year old Toyota Yaris  and I wear trainers with holes in because they're comfy. Working class snobs can eat my shit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You can tell the working class snobs as they drive the 5 year old+ Range Rovers, Merc's and X5's and either live in a shit pit on a social housing estate or are mortgaged and loaned to the max. Myself, I paid my mortgage off 13 years ago at the age of 36, my main car is a 12 year old Toyota Yaris  and I wear trainers with holes in because they're comfy. Working class snobs can eat my shit.

You’re truly amazing. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I paid my mortgage off 13 years ago at the age of 36

You nauseating old cunt.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I still wouldn't pay £5.80 a pint, not even in a normal pub let alone a gay bar.

Bollocks. I asked to put it on your tab and they knew exactly who you were.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’re truly amazing. 

I know, and I really don't need to hear it from other people such as yourself as it is almost always tinged with a hint of jealousy. Set your goals lower Ape, and then you won't be so disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I know, and I really don't need to hear it from other people such as yourself as it is almost always tinged with a hint of jealousy. Set your goals lower Ape, and then you won't be so disappointed.

Yeah - my envy is eating me alive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bollocks. I asked to put it on your tab and they knew exactly who you were.

Decs I'm expecting an expedient response to PunkApe mocking of you, come on you know you want to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bollocks. I asked to put it on your tab and they knew exactly who you were.

Ha! You fell right into my Bumder trap there, I knew it was a fucking gay bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Decs I'm expecting an expedient response to PunkApe mocking of you, come on you know you want to.

 

Roops has asked for an apology from me in order to investigate that faggot little cunt's misdemeanours, MC. I'd rather suffer the ignominy of him getting one over on me, so the matter is closed.

However, that's not to say I won't be grassing him at every available opportunity.

@Earl of Punkape prepare your already capacious arsehole for the mother of all fistings, you disgusting faggot cunt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is with coming from humble roots then doing well for yourself is some of your keep at a distance needy friends or just some of the people you know in general think that you now owe them something, from buying them a pint when they're skint, which with some of them is all the time, right up to asking for a soft loan till they "get sorted".

If telling those sort of people to fuck off is snobbery...then fuck off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Roops has asked for an apology from me in order to investigate that faggot little cunt's misdemeanours, MC. I'd rather suffer the ignominy of him getting one over on me, so the matter is closed.

However, that's not to say I won't be grassing him at every available opportunity.

@Earl of Punkape prepare your already capacious arsehole for the mother of all fistings, you disgusting faggot cunt.

 

Sounds like a reasonably solid game plan to the Major, though immediate retribution is preferable, i feel the irritating little cunt will suffer more your way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Sounds like a reasonably solid game plan to the Major, though immediate retribution is preferable, i feel the irritating little cunt will suffer more your way.

On the contrary, I think both of them will enjoy it very much having known them for over 4 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Roops has asked for an apology from me in order to investigate that faggot little cunt's misdemeanours, MC. I'd rather suffer the ignominy of him getting one over on me, so the matter is closed.

However, that's not to say I won't be grassing him at every available opportunity.

@Earl of Punkape prepare your already capacious arsehole for the mother of all fistings, you disgusting faggot cunt.

 

Obviously still very rattled....

Excellent.

I shall bathe and bask in your discomfort,ire and angst for the rest of the weekend.

lol.

lolol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Obviously still very rattled....

Excellent.

I shall bathe and bask in your discomfort,ire and angst for the rest of the weekend.

lol.

lolol.

You will bathe and bask in spunk, piss, and bum lubricant.

you deviant chutney ferret.

  • Like 1
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Guard said:

I have to finish dwinking early because of the diabecis.

Don't listen to the nurses. They're trying to stop you from discovering that booze makes drugs work better, especially morphine, diazepam and amitriptyline.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't listen to the nurses. They're trying to stop you from discovering that booze makes drugs work better, especially morphine, diazepam and amitriptyline.

Morphine .. I thought that the nurse said Maureen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Given the onslaught of fucking M&S ads everywhere, this reminded me of the rising number of people who've done good having come from humble roots who think its fair game and gratifying to put the boot in to people less well off. Especially the poor cunts in boxes - both cardboard and pine. What bastards. Nothjong against self improvement but fuck off with your snobbery. Karma might put you back in your filthy council bedsit eating beans on stale toast and claiming your Job Seekrs allowance in your chav mecca estates. War on these snidey social climbers starts now.

My family are always willing to look after poor people. Two of my brothers give jobs to the poor and put them up. Ok, they pay them fuck all and keep them locked up at night in a shitty caravan, but the look on their little faces melts the heart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My family are always willing to look after poor people. Two of my brothers give jobs to the poor and put them up. Ok, they pay them fuck all and keep them locked up at night in a shitty caravan, but the look on their little faces melts the heart. 

Good on them. “Modern day charity” in all its glory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...