CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That mcDonalds advert cunt

Guest Alan

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

These cunts really should get there own nom.

images (2).jpeg

Never mind about getting their own nom, we've got one as a member.

You're sharing a site with a 47 year old man with legs so skinny that if he walked over a toaster the shit on the end of his maggot would end up with a carbon crisp.The sort of prancing, queer-bin owning, faggot fucking cunt that's just as likely to drink a bottle of Brew Dog as shove it up his fucking arse.

You can call him Frank, but he'll also answer to any synonym of homosexual that takes your fancy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Bollocks Eric I hear your very much in tune with your feminist side, along with dressing like one of those hipster cunts. You know baseball boots with beige chinos, that have divorced your ankles and married your knees.

@Eric Cuntman is this site's best lesbian. He comes up with more euphoniums for gill dribblers than anyone else. I wouldn't eat his poo, but I would happily consume someone who has.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Never mind about getting their own nom, we've got one as a member.

You're sharing a site with a 47 year old man with legs so skinny that if he walked over a toaster the shit on the end of his maggot would end up with a carbon crisp.The sort of prancing, queer-bin owning, faggot fucking cunt that's just as likely to drink a bottle of Brew Dog as shove it up his fucking arse.

You can call him Frank, but he'll also answer to any synonym of homosexual that takes your fancy.

Thanks for the heads up Decs you painted a very vivid picture there of Frank. Can't say I've had the pleasure/displeasure yet but I'm sure I'll paths will cross at some point, though definitely not our swords in the Cheshire golfing sense.

Eric I have no doubt your secretly in touch with your feminine side, however to label you a hipster after the insight provided by Decs could be a fallacy, please feel vindicated, You some how became embroiled in my rant.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Bollocks Eric I hear your very much in tune with your feminist side, along with dressing like one of those hipster cunts. You know baseball boots with beige chinos, that have divorced your ankles and married your knees.

Don't be fooled, Major.  Eric is really quite an exceptionally misogynistic, sexist pig.  He only pretends to be in touch to get women into bed. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

These cunts really should get there own nom.

images (2).jpeg

As Decs so wisely pointed out, that is almost a perfect rendering of Frank.  If the dog's arse were prolapsed, it could be on the police wall of "persons of interest."  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Major Cunt said:

Its a technique and strategy I use myself!

For some of us, it has landed a worthy spouse.  

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've got cancer of that

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was just off re-reading some of my contributions to several threads of yesteryear. Fuck me, but I was brilliant back then - what the fuck happened?

57 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Thanks for the heads up Decs you painted a very vivid picture there of Frank. Can't say I've had the pleasure/displeasure yet but I'm sure I'll paths will cross at some point, though definitely not our swords in the Cheshire golfing sense.

Eric I have no doubt your secretly in touch with your feminine side, however to label you a hipster after the insight provided by Decs could be a fallacy, please feel vindicated, You some how became embroiled in my rant.

It's ok. It's easy to get confused. That @ratcum has already pointed out, I'm full on lezza these days. Not the biggest connoisseur of the tench-trench though. Ratty himself is a galaxy class kipper splitter.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was just off re-reading some of my contributions to several threads of yesteryear. Fuck me, but I was brilliant back then - what the fuck happened?

I plagiarise your 2015 material all the time..

..you've been relatively kind and only mentioned it twice, along with half the shit I nick from Grant & Naylor.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's ok. It's easy to get confused. That @ratcum has already pointed out, I'm full on lezza these days. Not the biggest connoisseur of the tench-trench though. Ratty himself is a galaxy class kipper splitter.

Thanks for clearing that up Eric it's a weight of my mind.

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

change your avatar and kill one of your pets. Fuckin worked for me!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't be fooled, Major.  Eric is really quite an exceptionally misogynistic, sexist pig.  He only pretends to be in touch to get women into bed. 

Getting the fat lazy fuckers out of bed is much more difficult.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Getting the fat lazy fuckers out of bed is much more difficult.

He has buckets of KFC strategically placed in the garden for that.  They have a remarkable sense of smell...one whiff, and they're out like a fart in a high wind.  

1 hour ago, The Guard said:

@Frank is the best on here.

Viewed from your own perspective at the bottom of the pond, it's easy to see how you might confuse his spittle-flecked drivellings with quality prose. However, he's not quite the worst on here, as has been discussed at some length on a pmail thread gatecrashed by a self-proclaimed "guarrrrd" (as you will obviously be all too aware.)