CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That mcDonalds advert cunt

Guest Alan

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Only other lesbians though. I'm not some sort of pervert.

I don't think members of these esteemed halls need worry about their harmless fetishes and perversions.  We need only worry about the more predatory proclivities of cunts like Punky and Frank.    

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alan

Like getting your moneys worth Cunt! I’d smash his fucking teeth with a claw hammer and watch him squeal whilst shouting in his face in that annoying counting nasal accent “LIKE GETTING YOUR MONEYS WORTH” arch cunt 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Alan said:

Like getting your moneys worth Cunt! I’d smash his fucking teeth with a claw hammer and watch him squeal whilst shouting in his face in that annoying counting nasal accent “LIKE GETTING YOUR MONEYS WORTH” arch cunt 

How many times have you been told that your name is an anagram of anal? Anal Alan do the world a favour and stop taking oxygen from the rest of us.

Guest judgetwi
On 28/04/2019 at 15:56, camberwell gypsy said:

They may look like him but not necessarily act like him.

So what’s the point of producing Hitler clones if they don’t act like him?

Ok, I can definitely see him on a “we love the EU” march and discussing vegetarianism and his tolerance of bumbanditry and other sexual perversions with the SJWs.

But don’t you think even the dumb spoon fed snowflakes might notice his little tache, his brown shirt and the polished Iron Cross?

I don’t think you have grasped the point of this film. (“movie” in hipster language)

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So what’s the point of producing Hitler clones if they don’t act like him?

Ok, I can definitely see him on a “we love the EU” march and discussing vegetarianism and his tolerance of bumbanditry and other sexual perversions with the SJWs.

But don’t you think even the dumb spoon fed snowflakes might notice his little tache, his brown shirt and the polished Iron Cross?

I don’t think you have grasped the point of this film. (“movie” in hipster language)

I cant remember what I put and I really can't be asked to go back to last month to check

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I cant remember what I put and I really can't be asked to go back to last month to check

You sound like a politician. And as you have confused the word “arsed” with “asked” I have to ASK if you are David Lammy or Diane Flabbot.

You’re not really a pikey at all are you? Another fucking fake.

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You sound like a politician. And as you have confused the word “arsed” with “asked” I have to ASK if you are David Lammy or Diane Flabbot.

You’re not really a pikey at all are you? Another fucking fake.

She doesn’t need to be ‘asked’ “Do you want to be Arsed”

• Like 1

On 02/05/2019 at 00:29, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't think members of these esteemed halls need worry about their harmless fetishes and perversions.  We need only worry about the more predatory proclivities of cunts like Punky and Frank.    

Don't forget that spear chucker Eddie Wizz

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eddie said:

Wiz, I hate you with ever fibre of my soul 

Nobody fucking cares.  If you're really that miserable, suicide is the only way out.  

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Like getting your moneys worth? Then forget about a Big Mac and fuck off to Wetherspoons with Ape instead where you can get free electric to charge your phone.

I'm guessing you haven't made to a spoons in while drew? Staggering out of your bungalow and wading through the empty cider cans and soiled man nappies must be a fucking nightmare when constantly pissed out of your skull?

Guest Wizardsleeve

McDonalds, Wetherspoons, KFC...all shit.  What ever happened to cooking at home?  All the hidden fees that go into the corporate pricing structure, you're getting it up the backside just looking at their fucking menus.  FFS, go to Sainsbury's buy some fresh produce and cook for yourself or selves if you're married or have a significant other...I won't go into Punky's well documented proclivities.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

McDonalds, Wetherspoons, KFC...all shit.  What ever happened to cooking at home?  All the hidden fees that go into the corporate pricing structure, you're getting it up the backside just looking at their fucking menus.  FFS, go to Sainsbury's buy some fresh produce and cook for yourself or selves if you're married or have a significant other...I won't go into Punky's well documented proclivities.  

Only the lower middle classes shop at Sainsbury’s......a very distant aspiration for someone such as yourself...

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Only the lower middle classes shop at Sainsbury’s......a very distant aspiration for someone such as yourself...

lol.

It's better than Tesco's, or for you, the skip bin at Burger King.  

• 1 year later...
On 02/05/2019 at 00:29, Wizardsleeve said:

"these esteemed halls" 

To the PM from a Tory backbencher sychophant:

"Fathers: are you experienced? "... in these esteemed halls and all the fucking honourable blah blah nonsense. As in Jimi Hendrix "Are You Experienced?" 

Are the halls steaming? 

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You'd be happy to know that Sainsbury's now have a 'safe place' for blecks.

Rosa Parks will be spinning in her grave (is she dead)? 

Great isn't it. After a 150 year fight to abolish apartheid and segregation, upon achieving this, what is the first thing that the blacks want to do? Introduce racial segregation! 

They really are thick as shit contrary cunts who will never be happy no matter what they get. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Great isn't it. After a 150 year fight to abolish apartheid and segregation, upon achieving this, what is the first thing that the blacks want to do? Introduce racial segregation! 

They really are thick as shit contrary cunts who will never be happy no matter what they get. 

More ranting and raving from the resident racist. AAaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... with a bit more RRrrrrrrrr.