CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave "I'm a Cunt" Courtney

Major Cunt

Oh where to start with this cunt. Hadn't heard anything of him as of recent, then in a passing conversation I remembered what a total cunt he is. Alleged celebrity ganster, and confirmed bullshiter who likes to wear as much Tom as Jimmy Savile and Mr T. Now surely if you actually are a gangster, being a celeb one would surely hinder your business activities, alerting the meejah and by proxy the old bill. Was good mates with the twins, now considering this silly cunt was about 10 when they got life, I doubt it. Been past his gaff in Plumstead a few times, it's got a mural with him dressed up as a knight in armour. What a cunt!

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Oh where to start with this cunt. Hadn't heard anything of him as of recent, then in a passing conversation I remembered what a total cunt he is. Alleged celebrity ganster, and confirmed bullshiter who likes to wear as much Tom as Jimmy Savile and Mr T. Now surely if you actually are a gangster, being a celeb one would surely hinder your business activities, alerting the meejah and by proxy the old bill. Was good mates with the twins, now considering this silly cunt was about 10 when they got life, I doubt it. Been past his gaff in Plumstead a few times, it's got a mural with him dressed up as a knight in armour. What a cunt!

I’ve been in his gaff. He had a massive oil panting in the entrance hall of guess what? You got it, himself. Total egomaniac twat.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been in his gaff. He had a massive oil panting in the entrance hall of guess what? You got it, himself. Total egomaniac twat.

Let me guess was he smoking a cigar in the picture? What we're you doing there Bill dropping of a parcel or a few shooters? I hope you spoke out the side of your mouth, calling him a cunt!

In January 2009 he was given an 18-month conditional discharge at Bristol Crown Court, on a charge of possessing live ammunition without a firearms certificate. His defence of not knowing that the single live pistol round was live rather than a stage prop prompted Judge Ticehurst to comment, " It perhaps undermines your street credibility and your stage performance that you cannot distinguish between a real round and a fake round. But perhaps that's not for me to say.".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Let me guess was he smoking a cigar in the picture? What we're you doing there Bill dropping of a parcel or a few shooters? I hope you spoke out the side of your mouth, calling him a cunt!

He puts on boxing do’s now and again. I was with a pal who is quite friendly with him and works in the security/debt collecting game. 

9 minutes ago, The Guard said:

In January 2009 he was given an 18-month conditional discharge at Bristol Crown Court, on a charge of possessing live ammunition without a firearms certificate. His defence of not knowing that the single live pistol round was live rather than a stage prop prompted Judge Ticehurst to comment, " It perhaps undermines your street credibility and your stage performance that you cannot distinguish between a real round and a fake round. But perhaps that's not for me to say.".

Are you a ‘stage prop’ Pen?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The bird he was with then was more scary than any of the ‘geezers’ Little black fucker with a flat top and about 20 fucking feral females licking her arse.

Jenny Pinto. she bought him the 18 ct gold knuckle duster on the chain around his neck. Never met him. But spent a good 2 hours listening to him trying to impress Roy Shaw with tall tales. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The bird he was with then was more scary than any of the ‘geezers’ Little black fucker with a flat top and about 20 fucking feral females licking her arse.

Yeah that's right, I think she was trying to promote a rap career on the back of his success years ago.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jenny Pinto. she bought him the 18 ct gold knuckle duster on the chain around his neck. Never met him. But spent a good 2 hours listening to him trying to impress Roy Shaw with tall tales. 

I knew Roy quite well and Lenny Boy. Roy Shaw was still a fearsome little fucker right up till the end. For his size and weight he was a beast when he was in his prime. He still hated Lenny Mclean till the day he died even though Lenny had been dead for 10 years already. I was at Lenny’s funeral and Courtney got himself right involved in organising it all. The thing about Dave Courtney et al is there’s loads of wannabe gangsters around now who are straight runners really but watch too much TV and daft London gangster movies and they love to be associated with anyone who has that sort of old school reputation. The real gangsters nowadays(since the proceeds of crime act) are totally behind the scenes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I knew Roy quite well and Lenny Boy. Roy Shaw was still a fearsome little fucker right up till the end. For his size and weight he was a beast when he was in his prime. He still hated Lenny Mclean till the day he died even though Lenny had been dead for 10 years already. I was at Lenny’s funeral and Courtney got himself right involved in organising it all. The thing about Dave Courtney et al is there’s loads of wannabe gangsters around now who are straight runners really but watch too much TV and daft London gangster movies and they love to be associated with anyone who has that sort of old school reputation. The real gangsters nowadays(since the proceeds of crime act) are totally behind the scenes.

I read Roy Shaw's book many moon's ago though obviously not authored by him, an engrossing story the fella was fearless. Definitely not a man to be cunting of to his face, I tend to believe his version of events over McLean. Fact that he states he hates bullys, and he channelled that rage into serving them up in later life, fair play to him.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I met Shaw a couple of times. On that occasion, whilst working for Tony Denham's security firm, looking after a grubby warehouse that served as an equipment store and HQ for some shit film that had him, Carlton Leech and Cass Pennant playing themselves. That cunt Alex Reid was in it too.

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I read Roy Shaw's book many moon's ago though obviously not authored by him, an engrossing story the fella was fearless. Definitely not a man to be cunting of to his face, I tend to believe his version of events over McLean. Fact that he states he hates bullys, and he channelled that rage into serving them up in later life, fair play to him.

Lenny was a monster and Roy Shaw was mismatched against him really. He beat Lenny the first fight, due to Lenny not training properly and underestimating Roy Shaw. The 2nd and 3rd fights were a different story however and even though Roy started both like a pit bull,  there was never any chance of Lenny losing either. But Roy would never accept that he wasn’t the better fighter. They were both beasts 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I met Shaw a couple of times. On that occasion, whilst working for Tony Denham's security firm, looking after a grubby warehouse that served as an equipment store and HQ for some shit film that had him, Carlton Leech and Cass Pennant playing themselves. That cunt Alex Reid was in it too.

I suspect we may have some mutual acquaintances Eric.

I was barged out of the way in a cafe in Victoria Rd,Romford when in my teens and was about to say "what the fuck you doing mate?" when a kindly local put his hand over my mouth and whispered "do yourself a favour pal,shut the fuck up" .It was Roy Shaw who pushed past me and I can honestly say that when I looked closely at the size of the cunt and at his soulless eyes I'll be glad forever for the intervention

He wasn't that tall but fuck me the cunt must have been 3ft deep

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

I was barged out of the way in a cafe in Victoria Rd,Romford when in my teens and was about to say "what the fuck you doing mate?" when a kindly local put his hand over my mouth and whispered "do yourself a favour pal,shut the fuck up" .It was Roy Shaw who pushed past me and I can honestly say that when I looked closely at the size of the cunt and at his soulless eyes I'll be glad forever for the intervention

He wasn't that tall but fuck me the cunt must have been 3ft deep

Not the brightest cunt ever born. One of those brains that's only wired to feel threatened, and respond to it, badly. Born too late, a thousand years ago, cunts like that would have been given a big axe and pointed at the enemy.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Then again, You might not.

Worry not, if he does, the regulars will not take a stranger with a limp appendage swinging from under a skirt growing a beard and clown make up.  Easily spotted and kicked.  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Worry not, if he does, the regulars will not take a stranger with a limp appendage swinging from under a skirt growing a beard and clown make up.  Easily spotted and kicked.  

All the ‘birds’ in my local look like that. Or worse.