CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harry Styles.

Hokey Gingers

As a lifelong One Direction superfan i am gutted to see my idol and yardstick of modern manliness Harry Styles camping it up at an attention seekers gala the other evening. Gaga was there with her enormous hooter as was every poof in the borough. Today i have a decision to make, burn my scrapbooks and book in for the laser tat removal or visit Dorothy Perkins online. Fuck you Harry.NINTCHDBPICT0004879361314.jpg?w=960

• Like 1

What the fuck has happened to rock stars? I can't imagine Lee Brillaeux fucking around dressed like this. I want to remember my hero looking like a bloke: ciggie on the go, wearing that suit that looked like he'd been wearing while changing the spark plugs off of a Cortina Mk II, belting out real fucking songs.

Here's what a real geezer looks like. Taken from his last gig when the cunt was dying. Fuck off Styles.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck has happened to rock stars? I can't imagine Lee Brillaeux fucking around dressed like this. I want to remember my hero looking like a bloke: ciggie on the go, wearing that suit that looked like he'd been wearing while changing the spark plugs off of a Cortina Mk II, belting out real fucking songs.

Here's what a real geezer looks like. Taken from his last gig when the cunt was dying. Fuck off Styles.

What about Alice Fucking Cooper?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

As a lifelong One Direction superfan i am gutted to see my idol and yardstick of modern manliness Harry Styles camping it up at an attention seekers gala the other evening. Gaga was there with her enormous hooter as was every poof in the borough. Today i have a decision to make, burn my scrapbooks and book in for the laser tat removal or visit Dorothy Perkins online. Fuck you Harry.NINTCHDBPICT0004879361314.jpg?w=960

You might consider soaking the gay cunt in petrol then setting your scrapbooks on fire under him.  

On 09/05/2019 at 08:15, Hokey Gingers said:

He deserves all manner of medieval tortures inflicted on him for this. Failing that, I hope that one night he's wearing the same faggy attire and takes a shortcut down a dark Norwich alleyway, only to find himself confronted by a heavily pissed and half-blind Neil.

The "One" and only direction his arsehole would be taking after such a meeting would be through the roof of his cock-sucking mouth.

• Like 1

On 09/05/2019 at 09:24, camberwell gypsy said:

Good work gypps 👍👍

Me and the bird saw wilko johnson earlier this year. Still plays some of the old feelgoods stuff, proper pub r + b. And he's cheated the reaper, his pancreatic cancer turned out to be a very rare benign version so he's still going strong. 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Good work gypps 👍👍

Me and the bird saw wilko johnson earlier this year. Still plays some of the old feelgoods stuff, proper pub r + b. And he's cheated the reaper, his pancreatic cancer turned out to be a very rare benign version so he's still going strong. 

Saw them in about '83 in Canvey.

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I don't know whether I should say this but, I don't like this Harry Styles cove.

Fuck me Glowworm. That's the best speculative intro I've seen for a while. Awarding me lots of your 'likes' is probably the best way to get on around here. 

Please continue.

You have my blessing. Don't let me down, cunt.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck me Glowworm. That's the best speculative intro I've seen for a while. Awarding me lots of your 'likes' is probably the best way to get on around here. 

Please continue.

You have my blessing. Don't let me down, cunt.

Save your breath you drunken cunt, it's only pen. Again. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh. 

Really Eric!  You know, if you make use of the ignore function, all of the imbecile's little name changes all get ignored, and you needn't waste your time wading through the literal lahar of shit he spews and your breath like farming.