CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This Twit claims he is not up to speed with the Royals and didn't know what royal baby he was tweeting about. Poor excuse from a man who works in media. Glad he has been sacked, never liked the cunt.

I must admit that I am not familiar with this bloke,  but if you say he's a cunt Eddie, then he must be, in my humble opinion. You are usually right on these things. It was you who pointed out how fucking boring Ape and Wiz are. Have a congratulatory 'like'

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I must admit that I am not familiar with this bloke,  but if you say he's a cunt Eddie, then he must be, in my humble opinion. You are usually right on these things. It was you who pointed out how fucking boring Ape and Wiz are. Have a congratulatory 'like'

Eddie! Eddie! Pick me! Pick me! 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He claims that the racist connotations in the picture didn't even occur to him because he hasn't got "a diseased mind".

@Cuntybaws, if only you'd thought of this cunning excuse during the Judge Masipa scandal.

No one would have believed that, though, as my mind is well known to be a complete fucking cesspit. It's the "Monty Burns has all known diseases" of minds.

I always thought that he was quite an itelligent bloke,gobby yes but wordly wise none the less.Now if we could arrange for Naga Munchetty to put a tweet of her cuddling a gorilla saying 'A family favourite of mine' then that would be splendid.

• Like 1

I think we can all agree that Baker's career is well and truly fucked. I always thought he was a bit of a cunt, though that opinion is based largely on him being a big Millwall fan. He's appearance has morphed from Danny Devito into Michael Howard, who is also a total cunt. I reckon that he's gonna need a salvage submarine to recover any credibility from this. 

I also think Pen has got this site confused with POF or Tinder, also possibly Mature sex contacts. In another nom she mentioned her beaver, Billy's mouth, meeting at 2pm in a pub called the Cock and whatever else. I rest my case!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I think we can all agree that Baker's career is well and truly fucked. I always thought he was a bit of a cunt, though that opinion is based largely on him being a big Millwall fan. He's appearance has morphed from Danny Devito into Michael Howard, who is also a total cunt. I reckon that he's gonna need a salvage submarine to recover any credibility from this. 

I also think Pen has got this site confused with POF or Tinder, also possibly Mature sex contacts. In another nom she mentioned her beaver, Billy's mouth, meeting at 2pm in a pub called the Cock and whatever else. I rest my case!

A pub in Cockwood you ninny.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I think we can all agree that Baker's career is well and truly fucked. I always thought he was a bit of a cunt, though that opinion is based largely on him being a big Millwall fan. 

I've always had a lot of time for him myself. Seems a decent type, and had some interesting topics on his show. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, scotty said:

I've always had a lot of time for him myself. Seems a decent type, and had some interesting topics on his show. 

Another victim of the new world order which dictates that anything said or done by a white person is offensive and possibly criminal.

Poofs and 'people of colour' cannot be accused of anything without the accusers ending up worse off. Jussie Smollett, Fiona Onasanya. One attempts to pervert the course of justice in a extremely malicious way, and the other, an elected representative, lies in court, is released after a quarter of her sentence, and is immediately allowed to resume parliamentary life..

..Danny Baker makes a childish joke, and is burned as a witch. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poofs and 'people of colour' cannot be accused of anything without the accusers ending up worse off.

Not just homosexuals and people of colour. Alan "Fagan" Sugar got away with posting racially insensitive comments about the Senegalese football team. The ultimate get out of jail free card isn't being a faggot or a black, it's being a Jew. They can kill Arab children with impunity, spit on Christian priests in the streets of Jerusalem and make lazy racist stereotypical jokes about black people. But that's OK because six million (allegedly) died during the war, and if you dare to criticise them then you're a filthy anti-semite.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not just homosexuals and people of colour. Alan "Fagan" Sugar got away with posting racially insensitive comments about the Senegalese football team. The ultimate get out of jail free card isn't being a faggot or a black, it's being a Jew. They can kill Arab children with impunity, spit on Christian priests in the streets of Jerusalem and make lazy racist stereotypical jokes about black people. But that's OK because six million (allegedly) died during the war, and if you dare criticise them you're a filthy anti-semite.

Paging @ratcum to the main board...

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not just homosexuals and people of colour. Alan "Fagan" Sugar got away with posting racially insensitive comments about the Senegalese football team. The ultimate get out of jail free card isn't being a faggot or a black, it's being a Jew. They can kill Arab children with impunity, spit on Christian priests in the streets of Jerusalem and make lazy racist stereotypical jokes about black people. But that's OK because six million (allegedly) died during the war, and if you dare to criticise them then you're a filthy anti-semite.

"You gotta pick a pocket or Jew"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

He was always my favourite Doctor Who.

Bollocks. I bet you absolutely fucking loved the latest series with Jodie Whittaker.

I reckon that you tuned in every Saturday night without fail, your cock already semi-hard after admiring Alexander Armstrong's hairline on Pointless. Come the start of the famous Doctor Who credits, I'd wager that your cock was spinning and spurting out cum like a Catherine wheel in anticipation of Bradley Walsh's first lines.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

as we speak, they're closing down every avenue of reasoned argument you can use against them and their Nazi inspired pirate regime. Hatred and greed grow exponentially in the only 'democracy' in the Middle East. A reckoning will come.