CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

By repeating rattled at every opportunity doesn’t make it so punchy, answer the question, have you started dating again yet?

But you are rattled, desperately banging away with Frank's old Eric baiting material, that ceased to be effective two years ago. 

You're absolutely fuming. 

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I do Eric, it’s a winner with the ladies, do you tell them about your loss and the nights at the bed side, poring your heart out on the corner 😂😂😂sad sap 

15 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’re a nasty piece of work Eddie. I fucking detest you.

You've taken things a step too far, Eddie. While it's Eric's choice to disclose such personal information on the internet, exploiting it to win an argument is, to use one of your phrases, below you – though hardly surprising. I hope appropriate action is taken. 

You vile, nasty fucking shitcunt.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

lol, I’m really not Eric, it brings me great joy thinking of you on your own night after night....

Naturally, I'm guessing this is probably coz your stroking your micro penis, while having these thoughts. I reckon your more Ainsley Harriot than Nigel Benn, you fucking numpty!

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Naturally, I'm guessing this is probably coz your stroking your micro penis, while having these thoughts. I reckon your more Ainsley Harriot than Nigel Benn, you fucking numpty!

Lol 😂 it’s about as real as franks cancer 😂😂😂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

lol, I’m really not Eric, it brings me great joy thinking of you on your own night after night....

Ed this really is a poor show. You’ll need to develop some basic good form if you really want to rattle the old bastard. It’s all in the timing and he knows I’ll eventually take him out. Bear in mind he’s not great with numbers. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed this really is a poor show. You’ll need to develop some basic good form if you really want to rattle the old bastard. It’s all in the timing and he knows I’ll eventually take him out. Bear in mind he’s not great with numbers. 

And suddenly, without warning, the über-prick appears, to give advice to himself on how to rattle another forum member. What a fucking cunt.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ape said:

And suddenly, without warning, the über-prick appears, to give advice to himself on how to rattle another forum member. What a fucking cunt.

You offer little to the board yourself other than to illustrate your crass ineptitude, stunted intellect and oikish cretinism.

Fuck off cuntface.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

What a superb creation Eddie is too. A red faced, sun reading, jewellery rattling, nouveau riche thick fucking cunt, who spends his holidays waddling around Benidorm, wearing flip flops and an England shirt, sweating and calling everybody 'Pedro'.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You offer little to the board yourself other that to illustrate your crass ineptitude, stunted intellect and oikish cretinism.

Fuck off cuntface.

As opposed to himself?

A display of 'crass ineptitude, stunted intellect and oikish cretinism' indeed.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a superb creation Eddie is too. A red faced, sun reading, jewellery rattling, nouveau riche thick fucking cunt, who spends his holidays waddling around Benidorm, wearing flip flops and an England shirt, sweating and calling everybody 'Pedro'.

I can just imagine him now, making his way into the lift of a budget package holiday Illa d'Or Club Apartamentos building, bottle of Blue Nun in hand, swathed in a shiny BHS Pierre Cardin dressing gown with matching gold slippers. What a wanker.

On 30/06/2019 at 23:10, Eric Cuntman said:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can just imagine him now, making his way into the lift of a budget package holiday Illa d'Or Club Apartamentos building, bottle of Blue Nun in hand, swathed in a shiny BHS Pierre Cardin dressing gown with matching gold slippers. What a wanker.

I could imagine the cunt in his best man at C&A evening wear eating paella thinking he's cultured 

• Like 1

Ape, Eric, Wolfe and Major, yes I am thick as fuck, that’s a given, but I know it upsets you that I am considerably richer than you, even with all your ‘intellect’ 😂😂😂😂 you still can’t earn a decent living. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s exactly how you come across Eric, a punchy old door man, heart of gold but knows a few geezers, mostly from reading shit tell all books, are you Also interested in the SAS? 

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Each time I come close to seeing Eric as a basically decent sort of chap, I come up against this total disgusting "flidspack" nom, that he and Ape started .. it does really suggest to me that the pair of them are totally nasty and unpleasant individuals.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks,  spades can't have red faces.

• Like 1